Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Yes, there is.
The author wrote four books of Three lives, three worlds series.
The first is Yehua and Baiqian's story.
Then there is Dijun and Bai Fengjiu.
Then there is Moyuan and I don't who he's with
Then there is Liansong and Chengyu.

I only read the Peach Blossom though.

Oh..Cool..I wanna read Mo Yuan story tho..And I too read only Peach Blossoms that too fan translated..
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Oh..Cool..I wanna read Mo Yuan story tho..And I too read only Peach Blossoms that too fan translated..

๐Ÿ˜†Actually I tried reading Pillow Books, but it's not as interested as Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms, so I stopped halfway. I think the Pillow Books series will be different than in the books though. Since the backup story the set in Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms about Di Jun and Bai Feng Jiu was different from the book.

I am sad that they are going to change some of the supporting characters' actors and actresses. Does anybody here know whether Mark Chao is going to come back to make a cameo? It seems Yang Mi is coming back. But Zhe Yan and Bai Zhen's actors are going to be replaced by newcomers. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by nuomi.riceball - 5 years ago
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

๐Ÿ˜†Actually I tried reading Pillow Books, but it's not as interested as Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms, so I stopped halfway. I think the Pillow Books series will be different than in the books though. Since the backup story the set in Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms about Di Jun and Bai Feng Jiu was different from the book.

I am sad that they are going to change some of the supporting characters' actors and actresses. Does anybody here know whether Mark Chao is going to come back to make a cameo? It seems Yang Mi is coming back. But Zhe Yan and Bai Zhen's actors are going to be replaced by newcomers. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

The drama is following the book only...there will be no relation with ten miles of peach blossom๐Ÿ˜Š
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

The drama is following the book only...there will be no relation with ten miles of peach blossom๐Ÿ˜Š

So, they are going disregard whatever they were showing in ten miles of peach blossom? Are you sure elsanna ji?
poo_j thumbnail

I skipped Bai Feng Ju and Dijun scenes in drama itself..๐Ÿ˜† So reading their book is impossible..๐Ÿคฃ But I have the fan translation one..But not interested in reading as I said..

So in the drama abut them is not from Ten Miles Of Peach Blossoms chinese book??? I wanted to know this..Since, the book I read they didn't have any scene..๐Ÿ˜•

Only Yang Mi is doing the cameo..Since the drama is produced by her company Jay Walk Studio..She may appear in the beginning and in the ending..And I read Pillow Book summary first few para(Ye Hua - Bai Qian marriage) and last para in wiki..So it might be possible Mark Chao doing a cameo as well as all come to defeat the villain in the end!!!

TBH I am not interested about Pillow Book drama..๐Ÿ˜† But will check it out for Dilraba..She is one of my favorite actress..Wish at least here she is mature and not clingy!!! I hated her role in Eternal Love..
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
1103978 thumbnail

Yes, there is.
The author wrote four books of Three lives, three worlds series.
The first is Yehua and Baiqian's story.
Then there is Dijun and Bai Fengjiu.
Then there is Moyuan and I don't who he's with
Then there is Liansong and Chengyu.

I only read the Peach Blossom though.

I wanna watch a drama on that series! ... But too bad now that Chinese gov is banning "histo" shows.. This won't see the light of the day! .. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

I skipped Bai Feng Ju and Dijun scenes in drama itself..๐Ÿ˜† So reading their book is impossible..๐Ÿคฃ But I have the fan translation one..But not interested in reading as I said..

So in the drama abut them is not from Ten Miles Of Peach Blossoms chinese book??? I wanted to know this..Since, the book I read they didn't have any scene..๐Ÿ˜•

Only Yang Mi is doing the cameo..Since the drama is produced by her company Jay Walk Studio..She may appear in the beginning and in the ending..And I read Pillow Book summary first few para(Ye Hua - Bai Qian marriage) and last para in wiki..So it might be possible Mark Chao doing a cameo as well as all come to defeat the villain in the end!!!

TBH I am not interested about Pillow Book drama..๐Ÿ˜† But will check it out for Dilraba..She is one of my favorite actress..Wish at least here she is mature and not clingy!!! I hated her role in Eternal Love..

Actually even the almost the first half of the story does not exist in the book. The book only covers her brief stay in the Ninth Heaven. That too during which she gave birth to A-Li. Then mostly their reunion and forward.

Then the author published a short chapters of how Yehua met Susu from Yehua's point of view.

No, the story of Bai Fengjiu and Dijun was not mentioned in Ten Miles of Peach Blossom. I think Bai Fengjiu only made brief cameo in the Ten Miles of Peach Blossom when Bai Qian was helping Yuanzhen in his trials in the mortal realms if I remember correctly.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I wanna watch a drama on that series! ... But too bad now that Chinese gov is banning "histo" shows.. This won't see the light of the day! .. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Are they making the serials for Moyuan's story? I haven't heard of the rumors.
Why is the chinese government banning historical drama?
But then I supposed Three Lives, Three World are not under the historical drama na? They are under the wuxia categories.
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Ya..Drama would have been great with Mark Chao or even other hero!!! He is just too sad in Eternal Love..I love Mo Yuan!!! Unrequited love is heartbreaking!!!๐Ÿ’” I wanted him to be happy with his other half!!!
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Ya..Drama would have been great with Mark Chao or even other hero!!! He is just too sad in Eternal Love..I love Mo Yuan!!! Unrequited love is heartbreaking!!!๐Ÿ’” I wanted him to be happy with his other half!!!

Actually in the Pillow Book we are supposed to see Bai Qian and Yehua's wedding. Then they also tell a little bit of happy lives betwen Yehua and Bai Qian. Moyuan also made brief appearances as the brother of the bridegroom. If they follow the book of course.

I am hoping that Moyuan serials will see the light of day. But Mark Chao has always been more focused on doing movies than films. In fact Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms is his serials after a very long time. So, I don't think he's coming back to television again for Moyuan.