Originally posted by: EXOL

okkk am ready to be clowned again🀑

You won't be clowned or anything lol
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris007

Woaa... really? No way! 😲

Oh wait I remember! They did share screen towards the end. Around that final battle when you know what happened D: πŸ˜†

Oh right but I think that was the only time they share a screen...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Oh right but I think that was the only time they share a screen...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arrey noo... after that as well πŸ˜† When Lord Emperor led the army of royal idiots to get the *cough* spoiler *cough* coffin πŸ˜†
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Arrey noo... after that as well πŸ˜† When Lord Emperor led the army of royal idiots to get the *cough* spoiler *cough* coffin πŸ˜†

Oh right I forgot about that one too.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I think I have to rewatch the whole serial so that I remember the detail. 🀣
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Any idea when Pillow Book is coming out guys?

Most probably next year!!!

And there are so many fantasy and historical drama in line..Not annoucing dates..Like Good Bye My Princess..
poo_j thumbnail

I love Ye Hua's smile ...fallen so hard for Su Su... ❀️

Yes..And I loved Mark Chao's smile in his movies too!!!

Looking for his new drama Oridnary Glory which is Misaeng kdrama remake!!!
poo_j thumbnail

I watched several episodes. It just pales in comparison to the first one. I quit as the story is repetitive and boring.

Happy I dropped it then in 1st episode itself..πŸ˜†The ratings were good tho na!!! But yes..Even I didnt get the feel like season 1..Season 1 is Epic!!!

Especially Hu Ge slayed in it..I loved all the cast members..They lived their role!!!
poo_j thumbnail

Well be its charm or kindness... that was fast for me to digest πŸ˜†. If he was shown as a regular person I would not have been this shocked...I thought he is a tough nut to break...way too serious about his duties...epsecially his grandpa has grilled in his mind that women are like barrier to their duties..so love and all should take back seat as they have bigger responsibilites..he grew up in such an environment...so when I see him spending so many days in mortal world so fast ..it was bit too much to digest but then show is entertaining ..interactions are really bful so I will just accept it I think ..or may be soulmates makes such things happen fastπŸ˜†

You do know 1 day in Heaven is 1 year in mortal world na..
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I agree ... Su Su and YH were very cute and adorable together! .. I think this drama is popular becoz their three lives and all three you get to see different romance and equation .. That's why doesn't get monotonous or boring! .. So such contrasting ways of love and wooing elevates the fun element of the drama! ..
Also if you notice Su Su was timid, shy and soft spoken yet was the first to propose YH .. πŸ˜† .. So she was BADass in her own way .. πŸ˜†

@Saamya .. I understand what you mean with YH getting attracted too easily .. but you can say that he's never come across a gentle caring soul like Su Su ... and that's what drew him close to Su Su instantaneously .. πŸ˜›

Absolutely agree!!! Sam!!! You explain everything so clearly..πŸ‘ I am in awe!!! As I suck at explaining things especially about dramas!!! πŸ˜†
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Most probably next year!!!

And there are so many fantasy and historical drama in line..Not annoucing dates..Like Good Bye My Princess..

No, it is this year only Poo ji. But I don't know which month it is coming.

Ji, agar aap ek achi drama dekh kar to please mujhe batao lekin sirf historical aur fantasy drama. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†