Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: poo_j

No..He falls for her charm and the way she took care of him in dragon form,etc..In his dream BQ appears as a guy..And who wouldn't fall for Su Su..Moreover there is no time period to fall in love..It can happen any moment..πŸ˜†

I think their soul connected in a way..As they are soulmates!!!

Well be its charm or kindness... that was fast for me to digest πŸ˜†. If he was shown as a regular person I would not have been this shocked...I thought he is a tough nut to break...way too serious about his duties...epsecially his grandpa has grilled in his mind that women are like barrier to their duties..so love and all should take back seat as they have bigger responsibilites..he grew up in such an environment...so when I see him spending so many days in mortal world so fast ..it was bit too much to digest but then show is entertaining ..interactions are really bful so I will just accept it I think ..or may be soulmates makes such things happen fastπŸ˜†
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I always wonder how to foreigner view our language ... As in how does it sound and look to them?... Do they also go "How beautiful are those letters in Hindi" the way I go looking at Chinese characters .. πŸ˜† ... It would be so cool if I can forget my language and revisit with "alien eyes" just to see how it looks and sounds! .. πŸ˜†

Yeah same here πŸ˜† I've tried going in this state of mind where all the words jumble up together when somebody is talking... try is the word. Doesn't work out 🀣
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

am on episode 13...and tbh I did not expect Ye Hua to fall in love so fast...he used to say he is ok to marry anyone ..it is not a big deal...n it took only seconds to fall in love ...just coz he think its the same person from his dream...hmmm

a kiss from an uninterested gal in ur most dangerous form did the wonders or what πŸ˜†

That scene 🀣 🀣
IKR! That was too fast Ye Hua πŸ˜†
Tris007 thumbnail

@tris now I know who is emperor lord πŸ˜†

Who is? Everyone's making it too confusing here πŸ˜† We both watched on Netflix so should have the same definition...hopefully πŸ˜†
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Su Su lov story was cute..Before all that started..And Ye Hua became more passionate wooking his Qian Qian!!! So all love later half!!! Me too!!! 🀣

I agree ... Su Su and YH were very cute and adorable together! .. I think this drama is popular becoz their three lives and all three you get to see different romance and equation .. That's why doesn't get monotonous or boring! .. So such contrasting ways of love and wooing elevates the fun element of the drama! ..
Also if you notice Su Su was timid, shy and soft spoken yet was the first to propose YH .. πŸ˜† .. So she was BADass in her own way .. πŸ˜†

@Saamya .. I understand what you mean with YH getting attracted too easily .. but you can say that he's never come across a gentle caring soul like Su Su ... and that's what drew him close to Su Su instantaneously .. πŸ˜›
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I agree ... Su Su and YH were very cute and adorable together! .. I think this drama is popular becoz their three lives and all three you get to see different romance and equation .. That's why doesn't get monotonous or boring! .. So such contrasting ways of love and wooing elevates the fun element of the drama! ..
Also if you notice Su Su was timid, shy and soft spoken yet was the first to propose YH ..πŸ˜†.. So she was BADass in her own way ..πŸ˜†

@Saamya .. I understand what you mean with YH getting attracted too easily .. but you can say that he's never come across a gentle caring soul like Su Su ... and that's what drew him close to Su Su instantaneously ..πŸ˜›

I never saw it that way. Now that you mentioned it.. her loneliness made her badass πŸ˜†
Tris007 thumbnail
Saamya, have you figured out who's on the Netflix cover of Eternal Love yet? πŸ˜†
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Any idea when Pillow Book is coming out guys?
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Tris007

Saamya, have you figured out who's on the Netflix cover of Eternal Love yet?πŸ˜†

yes , the emperor lord and junior highness .. definitely not the main leads πŸ˜†
Edited by EXOL - 5 years ago
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

yes , the emperor lord and junior highness .. definitely not the main leads πŸ˜†

junior highness kon hai? Yehua ka pita ?