Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I think I'm the only one who found Main lead with open hair kinda...

Edited by Leprechaun - 5 months ago
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

No..No..In the "Pillow book" its like that..Guess why..Coz of amnesia!!! 🀣 So all other things that shown in Eternal Love are flashbacks in their book!!!

Yes..I loved Demon Princess and 16th discipline love story too!!!

Interesting. IDK if I would've liked the flashback mystery more than the improvised version of the TV show.
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

That looked grand! ... But I dislike the whole "Bahubali" fever these makers have ... so much influence on the sets and CGI instead of coming with something "fresh and different"... something innovative ...They all look like mash ups of Bahubali to put me off from watching it!

Also I suppose I have been too away from Indian shows... πŸ˜† .. also becoz I am not too big into mythology to notice such shows ... I grew up watching older versions of Mahabharat and Ramayan (parents made sure we did πŸ˜†) ... And I don't find newly made ones to have the same essence and characters as did the old ones... so never watched them!

Recent mythology one that's on is "RadhaKrishn" ... it had decent CGI too I believe .. but never watched it except 1-2 eps to say fosho!

@Shaz ... I had seen few eps of Devo Ke Dev that too long ago .. not sure how CGI was in it!

Tris and Shaz, I still feel Indian TV shows seem a bit behind esp the likes seen on Colors ... they make tons of money I am sure ... wish they would invest more in better CGIs instead of investing in plethora of "heavy loaded jewellery" where leading ladies only get lost ..

I see your point. I didn't like the graphics (whole kingdom) they created in baahubali or here either.But I loved the setting. The waterfall in Baahubali and the jungle looks so pretty in this promo. They use the real world very nicely, so the cinemetogrphy is good. But the technology use in making the kingdom sucks (even in Eternal Love for me) everywhere... except English shows and K-dramas imo
Tris007 thumbnail

Of course..Wanted to know from you too!!!

This gif scene was hilarious!!! Ye Hua is like only she can think him as snake and not dragon!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Ye Hua loved here even before taking human form..Btw did anyone knew who touched the Golden Lotus for him to take human form? Is it one of the discipline? They don't show the face!!!πŸ˜•

I just couldn't warm up with the second leads..But I liked that scene and the one in mortal world where he piggybacks her in the rain!!!

@bold IKR! Poor dragon had to eat raw meat too🀣
I think the point of that was to show somebody was taking away the Golden Lotus from Kunlun.
^ I only like the little trinkets on her ankle. I loved the symbolism they showed <3
I think for me, Emperor Lord's reactions to parallel FL made me love them πŸ˜†
Tris007 thumbnail

That's how the book ends..

Ye Hua: "Qian Qian, come here"..

In fact they don't sit and talk at all..She comes to Ten Miles Of Peach Blossom place when Mo Yuan says Ye Hua is back..She rushes back and sees him..And gets scared its a dream..Then he says that..And that's the end!!!

In the second book, "Three World, Three Lives, The Pillow Book" only Ye Hua and Bai Qian gets married..It start with it..And Dijun meets BaiFengju first time then!!!

As the 2nd book rights got by other PH they couldn't show it..Yang Mi is doing a cameo in Pillow Book..Wish Mark Chao too!!!

Yes..I loved the 4th Brother and Zhe Yan love story!!! ❀️ They hinted it well..Like in Love O2O!!!

Tris: The links you are tagging..Its showing error!!! Not opening!!!

@bold... so they were a couple... I could only guess.
What the ef I am speechless right now. How the hell do you know they were a couple??? O.o
It's okay forget the links. i can't remember what I posted anymore. My mind is a little blown. Why did they just hint on it. They should've shown it properly! Ohmygod did they just take away my bromance from me? I am so dissapointed and annoyed right now!!
I love my Malec (American show couple). All sorts of Asian shows suck at showing same sex relationships!! I am so annoyed!! >.< *throws a fit*
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tris007

I think I'm the only one who found Main lead with open hair kinda...

I loved it..Especially when he flips it while dressing up!!! πŸ˜†
Tris007 thumbnail

I loved it..Especially when he flips it while dressing up!!! πŸ˜†

Only in the BTS for me πŸ˜†
Tris007 thumbnail
Aww this BTS <3 They are trying to get into feels, and then get too much into it <3
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCPqbFZWBcg[/YOUTUBE]
poo_j thumbnail

@bold... so they were a couple... I could only guess.

What the ef I am speechless right now. How the hell do you know they were a couple??? O.o
It's okay forget the links. i can't remember what I posted anymore. My mind is a little blown. Why did they just hint on it. They should've shown it properly! Ohmygod did they just take away my bromance from me? I am so dissapointed and annoyed right now!!
I love my Malec (American show couple). All sorts of Asian shows suck at showing same sex relationships!! I am so annoyed!! >.< *throws a fit*

You have to read in between the lines..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† In China M-M relationship in dramas are banned..So usually they are hinted..They made many changes in drama due to it..

In book Li Jing chose Xuan Nu over Si Yin because all looks down on him for loving a guy!!! He doesn't know Si Yin is a girl throughout..Only much later on during the fight with the Ghost Queen when she kidnaps Mo Yuan and A Li!!!

Even in Love O2O..The Ghost Lord Zhang Bin acts as one!!! They were so adorable!!!
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

Interesting. IDK if I would've liked the flashback mystery more than the improvised version of the TV show.

They must to understand..Even Ten Miles Of Peach Blossoms book starts with she jumping in that well..Its to and fro..Since it might be confusing to viewers..They went with linearly!!!
Other than these few changes..Everything is ditto..From dialogue to scenes!!!
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago