Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
am on episode 13...and tbh I did not expect Ye Hua to fall in love so fast...he used to say he is ok to marry anyone ..it is not a big deal...n it took only seconds to fall in love ...just coz he think its the same person from his dream...hmmm
a kiss from an uninterested gal in ur most dangerous form did the wonders or what πŸ˜†
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
@tris now I know who is emperor lord πŸ˜†
Edited by EXOL - 5 years ago
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think by far this is the best Chinese serials. I like it very much.
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EXOL

am on episode 13...and tbh I did not expect Ye Hua to fall in love so fast...he used to say he is ok to marry anyone ..it is not a big deal...n it took only seconds to fall in love ...just coz he think its the same person from his dream...hmmm

a kiss from an uninterested gal in ur most dangerous form did the wonders or what πŸ˜†

No..He falls for her charm and the way she took care of him in dragon form,etc..In his dream BQ appears as a guy..And who wouldn't fall for Su Su..Moreover there is no time period to fall in love..It can happen any moment..πŸ˜†

I think their soul connected in a way..As they are soulmates!!!
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

I think by far this is the best Chinese serials. I like it very much.

Absolutely agree!!! πŸ˜ƒ Especially when it comes to love story!!! I watched whole drama twice!!! I never done it before for any drama!!! ⭐️

Have you seen Nirvana In Fire 1??? It has to be best Chinese drama too!!! With revenge and politics..And the huge scale of the drama!!! With so many characters!!! I loved it too!!!

Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Absolutely agree!!!πŸ˜ƒEspecially when in comes to love story!!! I watched whole drama twice!!! I never done it before for any drama!!!⭐️

Have you seen Nirvana In Fire 1??? It has to be best Chinese drama too!!! With revenge and politics..And the huge scale of the drama!!! With so many characters!!! I loved it too!!!

Sorry, I rephrase this is the best love story. That one is the best political drama. Love both πŸ˜† is that one available on Netflix? Where do you watch ten miles of peach blossoms? Netflix ya YouTube?
Edited by nuomi.riceball - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

Sorry, I rephrase this is the best love story. That one is the best political drama. Love both πŸ˜† is that one available on Netflix? Where do you watch ten miles of peach blossoms? Netflix ya YouTube?

πŸ˜†
I watched both in YT..Thank Goodness most of cdramas in HD with Eng subs are available in YT unlike Kdramas!!!
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

πŸ˜†

I watched both in YT..Thank Goodness most of cdramas in HD with Eng subs are available in YT unlike Kdramas!!!

Do you also watch nirvana 2?
poo_j thumbnail

Do you also watch nirvana 2?

I tried 1st episode..Didn't interest me to continue..You?
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

I tried 1st episode..Didn't interest me to continue..You?

I watched several episodes. It just pales in comparison to the first one. I quit as the story is repetitive and boring.