Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1103978 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Yes, reunion of Baiqian and Yehua πŸ˜† That's my favorite episode

I particularly loved the scene where A-Li tells YH how BQ went "My honey, my darling, my sweetheart etc" for him... and YH's reaction on hearing it (🀣) and BQ's reaction with YH coming onto her ... 🀣🀣
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

These languages have a lot of characters as in symbols since each symbol more or less means a "word" than a character like in English or Hindi .. I wonder how do they "fit" them all on keyboards and phone...πŸ€”.. Any Idea?

Depends.
The mainlands use pinyin. Type the alphabet then the choices of words come out.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

I particularly loved the scene where A-Li tells YH how BQ went "My honey, my darling, my sweetheart etc" for him... and YH's reaction on hearing it (🀣) and BQ's reaction with YH coming onto her ...🀣🀣

Yes, after they reunited. Baiqian called him Tuanzi not A-Li πŸ˜†
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, I did. I like the series more though. The novel is more one dimensional.

Wow..That's awesome!!! You must be very fluent then..

I read the fan translated one..Agree on one dimension..Since it was from Bai Qian view!!! Not from both!!!

Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

I always wonder how to foreigner view our language ... As in how does it sound and look to them?... Do they also go "How beautiful are those letters in Hindi" the way I go looking at Chinese characters .. πŸ˜† ... It would be so cool if I can forget my language and revisit with "alien eyes" just to see how it looks and sounds! .. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Since my mother tongue is Tamil..I can say Hindi is normal..I studied it as my third language..I can read, write and understand but cant speak fluently and all..But yes..All language has its own charm..Translation lose the essence tho!!!
poo_j thumbnail

@Poo bear and @Nuomi ... May be some just FFed some of those boring scenes to focus on the romance and couples! .. ((~v~))

Ya..That might be the reason!!! πŸ˜†
poo_j thumbnail

I like episodes 30 the most πŸ˜†when they reunited.

Yes..That peach tree falling scene!!! πŸ˜ƒ It was so beautifully captured!!! ❀️
poo_j thumbnail

Reunion of BQ and YH?! ... Most of us here loved BQ and YH .. Su Su and her suffering was hard to watch .. So when BQ goes all BADass everyone cheered for her .. πŸ˜† .. YH and BQ romance was much better ... YH had to bel a lot of papad to woo BQ .. 🀣

Su Su lov story was cute..Before all that started..And Ye Hua became more passionate wooking his Qian Qian!!! So all love later half!!! Me too!!! 🀣
poo_j thumbnail

I particularly loved the scene where A-Li tells YH how BQ went "My honey, my darling, my sweetheart etc" for him... and YH's reaction on hearing it ( 🀣) and BQ's reaction with YH coming onto her ... 🀣🀣

My favorite is..When Ye Hua says..My son calls you mom and I should call you aunt??? How come!!! 🀣
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Wow..That's awesome!!! You must be very fluent then..

I read the fan translated one..Agree on one dimension..Since it was from Bai Qian view!!! Not from both!!!

Now since I'm not using very much I'm not that very fluent now.