Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

I studied Chinese language in Beijing in 2011-2012 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Are you Indian?πŸ˜• at first when I listened Chinese language I was like why don't they open their mouth when they speakπŸ˜†
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

But they referred itπŸ˜• donghua being former an tianjun being present emperor lordπŸ₯±
As far as I know
Donghua was the first then he retired and gave it to moyuan father then it was passed to tianjun and next in line was yehuaπŸ˜†

I know he was called Emperor Lord all the time so I thought it was just his title πŸ˜† Netflix made it pretty consistent like that, no? πŸ˜† I can't be sure. It's been some days since I watched it, and memories decays over time so...idk πŸ˜†
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

And you learnt it all in ONE year?! .. 😲.. I thought it would take decades to get a grasp of it .. πŸ˜†

IKR! She took some goodass classes there lol
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Are you Indian?πŸ˜•at first when I listened Chinese language I was like why don't they open their mouth when they speakπŸ˜†

It is tiring. πŸ˜†
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow!!! You know Chinese!!! How cool!!! All I know is Xiexie, Wo xihuan ni, Wo ah ni and my favorite..Zhen de ma!!! πŸ˜†
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

[spoiler alert]

No, the first Lord Emperor of Earth and Heaven was Dijun. Then Dijun abdicated and gave the throne to Lao Tianjun. Lao Tianjun is Tianjun ka baap. Then Lao Tianjun abdicated to Tianjun. Now Tianjun is the Lord of Ninth Heaven, and Yehua is the Crown Prince of Ninth Heaven.

Moyuan's father is Fushen who created everything. He had two sons Moyuan and Yehua. But when there was dangerous in the universe Mushen fought to save the universe when she pregnant with the twins. The elder twin survived, but the younger twin did not. That's why Fushen put Yehua's soul into the the golden Lotus and gave half his powers to Yehua hoping that one day he would wake up. When he died he gave the golden lotus in custody of Moyuan. Moyuan put it on the pond and Bai Qian used to look after the golden lotus.

Somehow, by a chain of fate and events Yehua's soul went into Princess Lexu and she got pregnant. That's how Yehua came to be.

That's why Yehua and Moyuan looks are really similar.

Yes..That's correct..It explained well in the drama too..Why all got confused??? πŸ˜†

Btw have you read this drama chinese book? Since you know the language..
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Yes..That's correct..It explained well in the drama too..Why all got confused???πŸ˜†

Btw have you read this drama chinese book? Since you know the language..

Yes, I did. I like the series more though. The novel is more one dimensional.
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

IKR! She took some goodass classes there lol

Seriously unlike Korean language, Mandarin is hard to even pick out words from sentences! .. By the time you try to make out one character they are done speaking a sentence... πŸ˜†
1103978 thumbnail
I always wonder how to foreigner view our language ... As in how does it sound and look to them?... Do they also go "How beautiful are those letters in Hindi" the way I go looking at Chinese characters .. πŸ˜† ... It would be so cool if I can forget my language and revisit with "alien eyes" just to see how it looks and sounds! .. πŸ˜†
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

And you learnt it all in ONE year?! .. 😲.. I thought it would take decades to get a grasp of it ..πŸ˜†

Of course not πŸ˜† I'm still studying it now. By reading and watching mostly wuxia and historical drama. πŸ˜†