Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Yehua aur Baiqian ka beta

Itna khatarnaak Naam!!!😲 riceball hi sahi hai hatao ye sab🀣
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tris007

Nope. I don't even know who Tianjun is. Are you referring to Lord of nine heavens? The grandfather of Ye Hua? He's not Emperor Lord. There has only been one Emperor Lord

But they referred itπŸ˜• donghua being former an tianjun being present emperor lordπŸ₯±
As far as I know
Donghua was the first then he retired and gave it to moyuan father then it was passed to tianjun and next in line was yehuaπŸ˜†
1103978 thumbnail
This thread running at a speed of light ... 🀣
@Naomi ... Plz include [spoiler alert] incase some don't like to know twists and turns of the show! .. πŸ€—
1103978 thumbnail

Oh okay I didn't know that was the subs since I didn't watch it with subs. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How without subs? 😲 .. DOn't tell me we have someone Chinese among us! .. πŸ˜†
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

But they referred itπŸ˜•donghua being former an tianjun being present emperor lordπŸ₯±
As far as I know
Donghua was the first then he retired and gave it to moyuan father then it was passed to tianjun and next in line was yehuaπŸ˜†

[spoiler alert]

No, the first Lord Emperor of Earth and Heaven was Dijun. Then Dijun abdicated and gave the throne to Lao Tianjun. Lao Tianjun is Tianjun ka baap. Then Lao Tianjun abdicated to Tianjun. Now Tianjun is the Lord of Ninth Heaven, and Yehua is the Crown Prince of Ninth Heaven.

Moyuan's father is Fushen who created everything. He had two sons Moyuan and Yehua. But when there was dangerous in the universe Mushen fought to save the universe when she pregnant with the twins. The elder twin survived, but the younger twin did not. That's why Fushen put Yehua's soul into the the golden Lotus and gave half his powers to Yehua hoping that one day he would wake up. When he died he gave the golden lotus in custody of Moyuan. Moyuan put it on the pond and Bai Qian used to look after the golden lotus.

Somehow, by a chain of fate and events Yehua's soul went into Princess Lexu and she got pregnant. That's how Yehua came to be.

That's why Yehua and Moyuan looks are really similar.
Edited by nuomi.riceball - 5 years ago
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

How without subs?😲.. DOn't tell me we have someone Chinese among us! ..πŸ˜†

I studied Chinese language in Beijing in 2011-2012 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
1103978 thumbnail

I studied Chinese language in Beijing in 2011-2012 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Shut up! .. Really? .. 😲 .. That's awesome! .. I know Chinese is one of the hardest language to pick up but at the same the most beautiful to look at .. πŸ˜†
So can you speak only or read and write too? .. Calligraphy is LOVE .. <3!
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Shut up! .. Really? ..😲.. That's awesome! .. I know Chinese is one of the hardest language to pick up but at the same the most beautiful to look at ..πŸ˜†
So can you speak only or read and write too? .. Calligraphy is LOVE .. <3!

I can speak and read and write too. But I cannot do calligraphy it's just too hard.
1103978 thumbnail

I can speak and read and write too. But I cannot do calligraphy it's just too hard.

And you learnt it all in ONE year?! .. 😲.. I thought it would take decades to get a grasp of it .. πŸ˜†
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

[spoiler alert]

No, the first Lord Emperor of Earth and Heaven was Dijun. Then Dijun abdicated and gave the throne to Lao Tianjun. Lao Tianjun is Tianjun ka baap. Then Lao Tianjun abdicated to Tianjun. Now Tianjun is the Lord of Ninth Heaven, and Yehua is the Crown Prince of Ninth Heaven.

Moyuan's father is Fushen who created everything. He had two sons Moyuan and Yehua. But when there was dangerous in the universe Mushen fought to save the universe when she pregnant with the twins. The elder twin survived, but the younger twin did not. That's why Fushen put Yehua's soul into the the golden Lotus and gave half his powers to Yehua hoping that one day he would wake up. When he died he gave the golden lotus in custody of Moyuan. Moyuan put it on the pond and Bai Qian used to look after the golden lotus.

Somehow, by a chain of fate and events Yehua's soul went into Princess Lexu and she got pregnant. That's how Yehua came to be.

That's why Yehua and Moyuan looks are really similar.

I was half correctπŸ˜†