Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: poo_j

Yes..First 2-3 episodes are boring..I dropped it once and picked up again!!! It will get interesting and you wont be able to stop!!!

Hero enters only at the end of 8th episode!!! If you have any doubts ask me in Twitter..As I can reply fast there!!! 😆

omg why such late entry omg..actually I keep thinking who is the couple in the thumbnail of the show ...is FL not appeared yet or what 😆
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

omg why such late entry omg..actually I keep thinking who is the couple in the thumbnail of the show ...is FL not appeared yet or what 😆

I am really curious here but can you describe your thumbnail please? I was watching it on Netflix and mine was deceiving as hell 🤣
EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

I am really curious here but can you describe your thumbnail please? I was watching it on Netflix and mine was deceiving as hell 🤣

am also watching on netflix btw
Edited by EXOL - 5 years ago
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Like I said... deception! 😆 You'll find out soon enough 🤣
I was looking for a white haired ML too 😆 the biggest reason for me to watch this show was a white haired ML if being honest 😆
EXOL thumbnail

I was looking for a white haired ML too 😆 the biggest reason for me to watch this show was a white haired ML if being honest 😆

hell..now am more curious 😲
1103978 thumbnail

Omo .. Now I understand the confusion @Tris ... No wonder main leads wee right there yet you were expecting these two ... 🤣 .. What's wrong with Netflix and using these two?! .. Do their pics get more hit than the main leads ...🤣
1103978 thumbnail

hell..now am more curious 😲

Both pairs are there in the drama! ... It's just main leads are different couple tho I would say "white haired beauty" () and his love also get decent amount of screen time! .. 😉

You had PMed me about my Siggie .. she's the main FL .. and she's already there from Ep 1 ... 🤣 .. ML also makes appearances here and there but will be officially introduced from Ep 8 or 9!
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hell yeah!!! I also started to watch this show just for that white haired guy🤣
Sandbox thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
White haired guy FTW 😆
EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Both pairs are there in the drama! ... It's just main leads are different couple tho I would say "white haired beauty"() and his love also get decent amount of screen time! ..😉

You had PMed me about my Siggie .. she's the main FL .. and she's already there from Ep 1 ...🤣.. ML also makes appearances here and there but will be officially introduced from Ep 8 or 9!

I think I got it ... it must be the Dijun guy .. he comes here and there n is the only white haired one .. .. I knew the gal in the gif is right there since beginning but then I was getting confused with thumbnail too