Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sunflower52

This show is so good have watched it twice and saw the leads scenes on repeat.

I loved Bai Qian she is one badass FL, the way she tackled those two major bitch***** was amazing. When it comes to love as Bai Qian she was clueless but as Su Su was more open and responsive towards ML advances.

When I watched 1st time I also did not realize that God of War and Ye Hua were played by same actor unless someone mentioned in the comment section on YouTube. 😆

ML love and devotion towards the FL was highlight of the show. FL was the only one that made him open up and be assertive.

Am on ep 4 and I already figured it out.. 😆 till now Ye Hua hasn't even appeared just saw him in youtube scenes but then when i saw God of war I was like oohhh lets remove the beard isn't it the ML ? 😲😆
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Am on ep 4 and I already figured it out.. 😆 till now Ye Hua hasn't even appeared just saw him in youtube scenes but then when i saw God of war I was like oohhh lets remove the beard isn't it the ML ? 😲😆

Hero appears only at end of 8th episode!!!
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Arrey, I was watch secs of Ghost Tribe too. I just didn't realize when she died~ I think I just missed it? I know how everyone else died or lived and stuff.

BTW nobody asked me about my favorite scene... I have a lot 😆
Pretty much all of the lets-make-Bai-Qian-fall-in-love-with-me scenes😆 Starting from how they met in that Western Sea clan's celebration! From the mortal world I really liked Su Su's interaction with the "black snake" 😆 I loved that kiss and raw meat feeding 🤣 ML was shocked. Poor guy but see he was still so nice ❤️ One of the most sensible ML in the history of Asian dramas! 😆
I also loved all of the immortal world scenes of the second leads' 😆
I LOVED that confession by the Emperor Lord. He was like ask your question, and then asked her to ask again and then that "yes", he would've fallen in love with FL if his name wasn't removed from that rock! ❤️💔
And and... I loved that interaction Spirit of Golden Lotus had with Su Jin when she was sitting near her master, while her master was meditating or something. Yi Hua's golden spirit said he would've never let harm come to her, and then got so startled when he looked back and FL was looking "back" 😆 That was when I found the confirmation abt him being the ML 😆
This one was one of the best scenes of Su Su 🤣
Let's add this to your thread Sam 🤣

🤣 .. That gif and "snake's" expression ... 😆
Bai Qian was just too cute as Su Su ... 😆 .. She took the snake in as a pet and even kissed him .. who does that? 😲 .. crazy chic ..😆

"lets-make-Bai-Qian-fall-in-love-with-me scenes" ... 😆😆 .. their love story was too fun right from the scene where they meet at the Eastern or western sea or something ... 😆
Like you or Poo mentioned ... Bia Qian going how she's "too old" for him and he wasn't even born when she was waltzing with the peach trees! ... 😆.. Grandama Bai Qian .. 🤣 ... their age difference and the way Ye Huan always reacted was too adorable and hilarious ... "His Flirting and his smirks" ... <3 ... 😆

Yeah .. second lead's sort of "love confession" was :SAD: epic sad! .. Even if they wanna be together they CAN'T ... may be in the sequel they may have better chance at the romance game!
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Aww Poo you are elated hahah 😆

So am I ... I can't wait till you hit their "moral realm" love story ... 😆

Originally posted by: poo_j

In the second book, "Three World, Three Lives, The Pillow Book" only Ye Hua and Bai Qian gets married..It start with it..And Dijun meets BaiFengju first time then!!!

As the 2nd book rights got by other PH they couldn't show it..Yang Mi is doing a cameo in Pillow Book..Wish Mark Chao too!!!

Yes..I loved the 4th Brother and Zhe Yan love story!!! ❤️ They hinted it well..Like in Love O2O!!!

Tris: The links you are tagging..Its showing error!!! Not opening!!!

So the love story, first meet we saw in the show isn't how they actually met?! .. They meet first time at the wedding? ... Did they make-up their own love story in EL for second leads?

I don't remember 4th brother and Zhe Yan ... I must have FFed their parts or may be just glanced at them .. Only other love story I remember and found it cute was that of "Demon Princess" and 16th disciple .. too bad they weren't the end game either ... I liked them both ... 💔

Also loved how Bia Qian was as "Si Ya" ... she was adorably childish ... and her dynamics with other disciples was fun ... esp when they all find out she was a girl ... 🤣 .. And how they played with her "riceball" ... (cute 😆).. ❤️
Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

This show is so good have watched it twice and saw the leads scenes on repeat.

I loved Bai Qian she is one badass FL, the way she tackled those two major bitch***** was amazing. When it comes to love as Bai Qian she was clueless but as Su Su was more open and responsive towards ML advances.

When I watched 1st time I also did not realize that God of War and Ye Hua were played by same actor unless someone mentioned in the comment section on YouTube. 😆

ML love and devotion towards the FL was highlight of the show. FL was the only one that made him open up and be assertive.

[[Spoilers]]
You and Poo both ... That's funny how you guys couldn't tell all the way till the end .. 😆
You both got lose in "Ye Huan and his long hair" to notice ... 😆 ... Initially when I saw him I knew that was him esp when they started hinting at him having feelings for Si Yin! .. I actually thought until last few eps that "Mo Yuan and Ye Huan" are one and the same and that as "Mo Yuan and Si Yin" that was their "first life together" ... But they killed my hopeful speculation when they showed they were "twins" ...
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

You have to watch the drama to find out what that kiss is about. I don't wanna ruin it for you 😆 You'll love whatever you find 😉😆

What are you guys talking about. That's only Colors channel 🤢 Star Plus is really good. I haven't seen Siya ke Ram but saw the first promo and dude the cinematography was so good. I also saw the first scene of the first episode, and dude the cinematography of that scene was so freaking awesome!!
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scTsU_A9h_s[/YOUTUBE]
^Especially from 0:33 secs

That looked grand! ... But I dislike the whole "Bahubali" fever these makers have ... so much influence on the sets and CGI instead of coming with something "fresh and different"... something innovative ...They all look like mash ups of Bahubali to put me off from watching it!

Also I suppose I have been too away from Indian shows... 😆 .. also becoz I am not too big into mythology to notice such shows ... I grew up watching older versions of Mahabharat and Ramayan (parents made sure we did 😆) ... And I don't find newly made ones to have the same essence and characters as did the old ones... so never watched them!

Recent mythology one that's on is "RadhaKrishn" ... it had decent CGI too I believe .. but never watched it except 1-2 eps to say fosho!

@Shaz ... I had seen few eps of Devo Ke Dev that too long ago .. not sure how CGI was in it!

Tris and Shaz, I still feel Indian TV shows seem a bit behind esp the likes seen on Colors ... they make tons of money I am sure ... wish they would invest more in better CGIs instead of investing in plethora of "heavy loaded jewellery" where leading ladies only get lost ..

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

[[Spoilers]]
You and Poo both ... That's funny how you guys couldn't tell all the way till the end .. 😆
You both got lose in "Ye Huan and his long hair" to notice ... 😆 ... Initially when I saw him I knew that was him esp when they started hinting at him having feelings for Si Yin! .. I actually thought until last few eps that "Mo Yuan and Ye Huan" are one and the same and that as "Mo Yuan and Si Yin" that was their "first life together" ... But they killed my hopeful speculation when they showed they were "twins" ...

No..I got to know initially itself..Like around 9th episode!!!

Awww!!! I wanted Mo Yuan to be happy!!!
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

So am I ... I can't wait till you hit their "moral realm" love story ... 😆

So the love story, first meet we saw in the show isn't how they actually met?! .. They meet first time at the wedding? ... Did they make-up their own love story in EL for second leads?

I don't remember 4th brother and Zhe Yan ... I must have FFed their parts or may be just glanced at them .. Only other love story I remember and found it cute was that of "Demon Princess" and 16th disciple .. too bad they weren't the end game either ... I liked them both ... 💔

Also loved how Bia Qian was as "Si Ya" ... she was adorably childish ... and her dynamics with other disciples was fun ... esp when they all find out she was a girl ... 🤣 .. And how they played with her "riceball" ... (cute 😆).. ❤️

No..No..In the "Pillow book" its like that..Guess why..Coz of amnesia!!! 🤣 So all other things that shown in Eternal Love are flashbacks in their book!!!
Yes..I loved Demon Princess and 16th discipline love story too!!!
1103978 thumbnail

No..No..In the "Pillow book" its like that..Guess why..Coz of amnesia!!! 🤣 So all other things that shown in Eternal Love are flashbacks in their book!!!

Yes..I loved Demon Princess and 16th discipline love story too!!!

This is like Ekta twist ... 🤣
Probably they both drink the "forgetting option" which Bia Qian did! .. I am anticipating a good show! .. I hope CGIs are better than ET since it was still patchy throughout! ...

I watched "Ashes of Love" too since after seeing ET it was highly rec ... watched few eps ... That show has a lot better CGI .. 👍🏼...it's more smooth and radiant! ... Plus the Flower realm is just so beautiful .. Gaah :So Pretty: ... @Tris @Shaz ... Watch this show too, at least first few eps since the setting is gorgeous!

@Poo .. I didn't warm upto the leads in this show ... They give off very immature style of love more like crush ... may be it intensifies later .. but I have only seen halfway through .. may be will watch it fully later on just to ease my curiosity .. 😆 .. but leads aren't all that if I were to compare it with ET .. even their "love" isn't built properly .. it's all very shallow and silly! ... I think ET is one of a kind and may be the best one, best well-made drama in the genre and it's all thanks to the leads and their intense passion for each other!
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

HEA is Happy Ever After!!! Like I wanted Mo Yuan to fall in love with another girl who reciprocates it and them getting married and settling with kids!!!

Main thing why CGI not that good in India is budget..In Kdrama and Cdrama..They have high budget..As you can see the costume designer for "Eternal Love" is an Oscar nominated for a movie!!!

I have not seen CGI Indian Telly..It beens ages I saw a Indian serial..

I was just watching their BTS the day before and thinking how the costumes are so fantastic in this show! I don't think I've ever been so impressed by costumes in a historical/mytholigical/fantay show.