Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I like that they are strict for thinking of "good of their citizens" esp the steps taken for minors! ... But banning historical dramas since they look "lavish" is so silly ... πŸ˜† .. I mean even modern C-dramas look anything but lavish! .. Rich MLs flaunting their wealth! .. Really don't get the censorship here!

@PooBear and @Elanna .. Phew that they already finished "Pillow Book" and will be airing it as a web drama .. I really would have been :sad: if BAN was placed before the conceptualization of the drama! ... Thanking the "Celestial Gods" for their mercy .. 🀣 ... I would have bawled my eyes out if I couldn't see "Emperor McDreamy" (..🀣) from finding his "Eternal Love" .. .🀣🀣

lol

Word Count: 1

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
I started this show..on second episode..and I still donno who is the ML πŸ˜†
also this is my first time watching chinese fantasy drama and I think its very unfamiliar space for meπŸ€”
I am not able to even follow the character names..the relations they keep on saying . for e.g The gal is talking abt someone from peach forest ..she is just saying and I just cant keep up who she is talking abt..these are my struggles as of now with this drama.. I donno If I will continue or not...on a plus side since everything was so different from what I usually watch..there was a refreshing feel ..

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

also this is my first time watching chinese fantasy drama and I think its very unfamiliar space for meπŸ€”
I am not able to even follow the character names..the relations they keep on saying . for e.g The gal is talking abt someone from peach forest ..she is just saying and I just cant keep up who she is talking abt..these are my struggles as of now with this drama.. I donno If I will continue or not...on a plus side since everything was so different from what I usually watch..there was a refreshing feel ..

Yeah the ML mystery will stay for a while πŸ˜† But if you continue watching, you'll find out soon enough, or at least be able to guess πŸ˜†
That sucks! I was actually able to follow the names in this show more easily than the Korean dramas! πŸ˜† It's only been 2 episodes, there will be easier names in the future I think lol
Which girl are you talking about? Are they talking about Bai Qian from Peach Forest? πŸ˜† It's okay, doesn't matter much atm. I was confused in the beginning too, but you'll start to understand more as you go further πŸ˜†
Sandbox thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Hell yeah!!! πŸ˜† that guy had problems with everything he only used to trust to Chinni chor sujin🀒

On the other note BQ family members were so cool... Always ready to break off the engagement " they did this let's break off the engagement"🀣

That Suj jin and her obsession with Yeh hua, can't she see he is least interested in her πŸ˜†How did that old man become a king when he hardly listens to both the parties and passes his judgement πŸ˜†

The brothers always want to have a party πŸ˜† their entire family is totally cool. Third uncle is fun to watch as well, the way he keeps teasing yeh hua πŸ˜†
Sandbox thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I was sad that how they don't end up together in this drama .. thought it was a "sad ending" for them FOREVER! .. But then @Poo here surprised us ALL by giving out news of "Pillow book" sequel drama! .. I was extremely delighted and excited to hear the news!... ⭐️⭐️ ... Just cross our fingers that the show doesn't get tangled up with censorship ... 😭

They deserve to be together, glad Poo us the good news then. πŸ˜ƒ

It won't don't worry, this show deserves 100 episodes as well, interesting part is the Ml's end up kissing the Fl's very often just like that unlike in kdramas where we have to wait for ages for just one kiss πŸ˜† chinese people are very fast must say that πŸ˜†
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just finished another blockbuster movie of Mark Chao "So Young" from 2013!!! Its not like I search for his movies tho I am a huge fan of him.. πŸ˜† I searched for chinese movie with college romance..This came up..So does First Time..πŸ˜† As both are youth based movies..

*Few Spoilers*

Coming to So Young loved it a lot..For once the movie focused on realism..About college and dorm life!!! It showed FL roommates story too not only main leads..All had some problem in their life..They make unusual selfish decision which could be easily judged..But they don't judge each other..I loved about that the most here!!! With some unexpected heartbreaking ending which shocks you the most among FL friends!!! 😭

And coming to our hero..Mark Chao..For once a girl relentlessly pursued him in the movie!!! πŸ˜† And I absolutely loved that phase of college romance here!!! πŸ˜ƒ But even he does a 360 degree turn and becomes ambitious and selfish..Tho the ending scene may say otherwise..But nope..ML here is a selfish jerk which again was so unexpected!!! So he is sort of a grey shade..Or may be normal guy in real life!!!πŸ˜• Not sure!!! Its one's perspective!!!

Tho ending is sort of open ending!!! Dont know why they opted for it!!!

Will recommend it to watch!!!

P.S: Mark Chao knows how to kiss!!!☺️ But I was shocked by 1 scene..Didn't know they could show that in a movie with censorship!!!

Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
1103978 thumbnail

Exol (was it Sonya?!) ... Don't drop this show .. it's a bit slow in the beginning .. But main storyline with actors start around EP 9 or 10! ... So keep hanging till then ... I am sure you won't regret it! ..πŸ˜†
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes..First 2-3 episodes are boring..I dropped it once and picked up again!!! It will get interesting and you wont be able to stop!!!

Hero enters only at the end of 8th episode!!! If you have any doubts ask me in Twitter..As I can reply fast there!!! πŸ˜†

EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Yeah the ML mystery will stay for a while πŸ˜† But if you continue watching, you'll find out soon enough, or at least be able to guess πŸ˜†

That sucks! I was actually able to follow the names in this show more easily than the Korean dramas! πŸ˜† It's only been 2 episodes, there will be easier names in the future I think lol
Which girl are you talking about? Are they talking about Bai Qian from Peach Forest? πŸ˜† It's okay, doesn't matter much atm. I was confused in the beginning too, but you'll start to understand more as you go further πŸ˜†

aah ok. Now am wondering if FL is shown or not πŸ˜†

Actually so many relations,names etc is too much for my brain to process...korean names are easy for me...

I think Bai Qian was talking abt someone from her home or something..
EXOL thumbnail

Exol (was it Sonya?!) ... Don't drop this show .. it's a bit slow in the beginning .. But main storyline with actors start around EP 9 or 10! ... So keep hanging till then ... I am sure you won't regret it! ..πŸ˜†

Saamya.. Ok I will take your words then and continue..am on epi 3..πŸ˜†