Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Found this video on YT ... Most of the main cast in "modern looks" singing some quirky song it seems ... they are all too funny ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... But damn such good looking faces! .. πŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2JSjA6jzvs[/YOUTUBE]

Oh..My..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† They are hilarious..I have seen in BTS how Mark Chao and Yang Mi keep dancing in between takes!!!
And yes..All looking dashing!!! 😳
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Found this video on YT ... Most of the main cast in "modern looks" singing some quirky song it seems ... they are all too funny ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... But damn such good looking faces! .. πŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2JSjA6jzvs[/YOUTUBE]

I love it😳
Oh my senior disciple is hot in moddmo look too😳❀️
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This MV is so apt n beautiful❀️
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=_oDdAmXYqxg[/YOUTUBE]
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I like that they are strict for thinking of "good of their citizens" esp the steps taken for minors! ... But banning historical dramas since they look "lavish" is so silly ... πŸ˜† .. I mean even modern C-dramas look anything but lavish! .. Rich MLs flaunting their wealth! .. Really don't get the censorship here!

@PooBear and @Elanna .. Phew that they already finished "Pillow Book" and will be airing it as a web drama .. I really would have been :sad: if BAN was placed before the conceptualization of the drama! ... Thanking the "Celestial Gods" for their mercy .. 🀣 ... I would have bawled my eyes out if I couldn't see "Emperor McDreamy" (..🀣) from finding his "Eternal Love" .. .🀣🀣

Yes we are really lucky!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ he will surely find his eternal loveπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Almas.

This MV is so apt n beautiful ❀️

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=_oDdAmXYqxg[/YOUTUBE]

I absolutely loved their romance!!! I have seen their scenes so many times!!! ☺️
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
Sandbox thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can someone please tell me do dijun and feng jiu end up together or not ? Their chemistry is amazing.

I'm liking Dijun more than Yeh hua, BQ and her brother's interactions are always fun to watch.
elsanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandbox

Can someone please tell me do dijun and feng jiu end up together or not ? Their chemistry is amazing.

I'm liking Dijun more than Yeh hua, BQ and her brother's interactions are always fun to watch.

No they don't end up together in ten miles of peach blossom drama πŸ˜†...but a new drama the pillow book is coming out this year...they will end up together in pillow book😳
@ bold me too😳 loved second couple more than main couple in ten miles of peach blossom though I might be the only one!!!πŸ˜†
Edited by elsanna - 5 years ago
Sandbox thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

No they don't end up together in ten miles of peach blossom drama πŸ˜†...but a new drama the pillow book is coming out this year...they will end up together in pillow book😳
@ bold me too😳 loved second couple more than main couple in ten miles of peach blossom though I might be the only one!!!πŸ˜†

Then its fine as long as they end up being one πŸ˜ƒ Nah I think many people like Dijun, the problem with Yeh hua was inspite of having power he acted helpless, his grandpa set so many stupid rules wonder if he himself followed any πŸ˜†
elsanna thumbnail

Then its fine as long as they end up being one πŸ˜ƒ Nah I think many people like Dijun, the problem with Yeh hua was inspite of having power he acted helpless, his grandpa set so many stupid rules wonder if he himself followed any πŸ˜†

Hell yeah!!!πŸ˜† that guy had problems with everything he only used to trust to Chinni chor sujin🀒

On the other note BQ family members were so cool... Always ready to break off the engagement " they did this let's break off the engagement"🀣
1103978 thumbnail

I was sad that how they don't end up together in this drama .. thought it was a "sad ending" for them FOREVER! .. But then @Poo here surprised us ALL by giving out news of "Pillow book" sequel drama! .. I was extremely delighted and excited to hear the news!... ⭐️⭐️ ... Just cross our fingers that the show doesn't get tangled up with censorship ... 😭