Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Btw you guys are not in Twitter??? Its easy way to know about kdrama and Cdrama news too!!!
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Chinese govt banned historical dramas in tv..I heard before they gonna put restrictions on the number of historical dramas to be telecasted before and promote modern cdramas..But this..

Seems now they not gonna be produce these dramas at all..And already produced historical cdramas will be telecasted in web!!!

No more Histo dramas? 😲 .. How about Fantasy ones like that of Eternal Love or Ashes of Love?
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

No more Histo dramas? 😲 .. How about Fantasy ones like that of Eternal Love or Ashes of Love?

It includes fantasy dramas too..That's why Pillow Book gonna be a web drama!!!

Also each episodes needs to pass censor..That's why dramas which are produced takes a year to be released..

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

It includes fantasy dramas too..That's why Pillow Book gonna be a web drama!!!

Also each episodes needs to pass censor..That's why dramas which are produced takes a year to be released..

Pillow book was supposed to be webdrama from the start
@ bold that's some interesting newsπŸ˜† they really have some free time...I mean each episode... seriously😲
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Chinese govt banned historical dramas in tv..I heard before they gonna put restrictions on the number of historical dramas to be telecasted before and promote modern cdramas..But this..

Seems now they not gonna be produce these dramas at all..And already produced historical cdramas will be telecasted in web!!!

JAJAJAJ!
The government is so serious there. But if the shows are negatively affecting people then maybe they should try to change how the shows are made rather than banning them. But then they can't even do that because freedom in industry πŸ€”
China tries to ban so many things to promote their business and increase their wealth as a country I swear it all leads to just that. Not like people always follow those bans pff.
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Btw you guys are not in Twitter??? Its easy way to know about kdrama and Cdrama news too!!!

Not there but I check out hashtags here and there 🀣
1103978 thumbnail
Found this video on YT ... Most of the main cast in "modern looks" singing some quirky song it seems ... they are all too funny ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... But damn such good looking faces! .. πŸ˜‰
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2JSjA6jzvs[/YOUTUBE]
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

JAJAJAJ!

The government is so serious there. But if the shows are negatively affecting people then maybe they should try to change how the shows are made rather than banning them. But then they can't even do that because freedom in industry πŸ€”
China tries to ban so many things to promote their business and increase their wealth as a country I swear it all leads to just that. Not like people always follow those bans pff.

I like that they are strict for thinking of "good of their citizens" esp the steps taken for minors! ... But banning historical dramas since they look "lavish" is so silly ... πŸ˜† .. I mean even modern C-dramas look anything but lavish! .. Rich MLs flaunting their wealth! .. Really don't get the censorship here!

@PooBear and @Elanna .. Phew that they already finished "Pillow Book" and will be airing it as a web drama .. I really would have been :sad: if BAN was placed before the conceptualization of the drama! ... Thanking the "Celestial Gods" for their mercy .. 🀣 ... I would have bawled my eyes out if I couldn't see "Emperor McDreamy" (..🀣) from finding his "Eternal Love" .. .🀣🀣
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

JAJAJAJ!

Yes..But they have no choice but to follow them!!!πŸ₯±
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I like that they are strict for thinking of "good of their citizens" esp the steps taken for minors! ... But banning historical dramas since they look "lavish" is so silly ... πŸ˜† .. I mean even modern C-dramas look anything but lavish! .. Rich MLs flaunting their wealth! .. Really don't get the censorship here!

@PooBear and @Elanna .. Phew that they already finished "Pillow Book" and will be airing it as a web drama .. I really would have been :sad: if BAN was placed before the conceptualization of the drama! ... Thanking the "Celestial Gods" for their mercy .. 🀣 ... I would have bawled my eyes out if I couldn't see "Emperor McDreamy" (..🀣) from finding his "Eternal Love" .. .🀣🀣

On minors ban..Yes..Agree..Much needed..
They don't show rich and poor and lavish things any more in modern cdramas..Thats why it was not there in Meteor Garden 2018..They didn't show Shan Cai as poor..But middle class..But yes..These things cant be followed..As there are all class of people in society!!!

Hahahaha..πŸ˜† Wish at least they don't interfer in web dramas..