Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: poo_j

Tris..Even I have never kept Ye Hua dp anywhere..Also from my 5 most top favorite dramas in any SNS!!! πŸ˜†

In fact I ship Dylan Wang and Shen Hue offscreen..But my Twitter and Instagram dp is of Shen Hue and Hu Yi Tian from A Love So Beautiful..🀣 Coz I liked that picture!!!

I know its weird!!! 🀣

Even I like Sam's DP tho I like Ye Hua more than Dijun!!! So its all about liking a picture!!!

I kinda agree πŸ˜† but I think lot of people put their latest obsessions or favs as dp too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Do you know how many names I had to google there. I think I only know Dylan out of all the names you listed above🀣
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Yes yeh hua can't be as shameless as our dijun πŸ˜† his shamelessness is on another levelsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Whaaat... He's not that un-sanskari! 🀣
Tris007 thumbnail

Sometims back I read its a ff..But when I checked again now..In gooreads..All commented on how similar is it with TVA..So its not FF.. πŸ˜†

I read Anna and The French Kiss by her..Long back..It was okayish read!!! In YA..I absolutely loved "My Life Next Door" by Hubtley Fitzpatrick, The Perfect Chemistry series by Simone Elkeles, Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry, The Sea Of Tranquaility by Katja Millay and Slammed series by Collen Hoover!!! You can try these!!!

And nope..I usually check Goodreads for synopsis and reviews..Of course some are not true..They review it in exchange of reading book so few give 5 stars!!!

Poo, I moved this convo to chit chat threadπŸ˜†
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tris007

Whaaat... He's not that un-sanskari! 🀣

You have galatfahmi dearπŸ˜† you would have known if you have read the booksπŸ˜†

1103978 thumbnail

Ya..True..Given I absolutely love Misaeng and Mr.Oh character..It will be hard for Mark Chao to impress me tho I love him..I feel he is too young to take up that role..

On intern..Bai Jingting..I recently saw a movie of him..Stopped it in the middle tho..πŸ˜† But he seems very popular..

I loved Japanese remake of Signal..As they have only 10 episodes they cut short it from 16..Chinese drama had to be above 32 or 42 episodes for modern one..So they had to drag a bit..But actual episode is of 40 min not 1hr like kdrama!!! So..It wont be dragged much!!!

He is! .. But he looks the part in the trailer .. let's see if he can "play" the part! .. It'll be difficult to match up to Korean actor! ... Korean actor lived the part .. AM-azing character awesomely done by him!

I really can't keep up with modern C-drama .. Couldn't move past Ep 18 for LoveO2O! .. Tried Refresh man and few others .. but they really don't hold my interest!
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

You have galatfahmi dearπŸ˜† you would have known if you have read the booksπŸ˜†

Don't tell me our Emperor Hottie is also a ball of "Naughty" .. πŸ˜†
1103978 thumbnail

Sam..I said many times..Saying again..You explain it very well..πŸ‘ You should review in depth after a drama is over!!! Like official reviewer!!!

Aww! .. Thank you .. πŸ€— .. which part of the post made you say that?! .. BQ-badass portion? .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
As for official reviewer .. don't think I can do it! .. I can only discuss a show in "chunks" .. can't focus for that long to bring everything together to be a reviewer .. πŸ˜† ... I read some posts on soompi and some of them write crazy long posts ... that's why I can never be active part of that forum! .. Was so glad when I found a "mini-Asian forum" here where many of us found a common love for Asian shows! ...
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

He is! .. But he looks the part in the trailer .. let's see if he can "play" the part! .. It'll be difficult to match up to Korean actor! ... Korean actor lived the part .. AM-azing character awesomely done by him!

I really can't keep up with modern C-drama .. Couldn't move past Ep 18 for LoveO2O! .. Tried Refresh man and few others .. but they really don't hold my interest!

Sam..You can try Love O2O movie then!!! Its amazing too!!!

You didn't love Yang Yang? I do agree it gets boring a bit later..But Yang Yang is bae..his popularity skyrocketed after this drama!!!
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Aww! .. Thank you .. πŸ€— .. which part of the post made you say that?! .. BQ-badass portion? .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
As for official reviewer .. don't think I can do it! .. I can only discuss a show in "chunks" .. can't focus for that long to bring everything together to be a reviewer .. πŸ˜† ... I read some posts on soompi and some of them write crazy long posts ... that's why I can never be active part of that forum! .. Was so glad when I found a "mini-Asian forum" here where many of us found a common love for Asian shows! ...

πŸ€—Saying from this Eternal Love thread and on My Strange Hero comments..

You can review a drama once its over..Like they do in blogs!!!

Soompi tho..Every comment is like an easy!!! 🀣 I too have not joined it yet..But check out frquently for my favorite dramas!!!

poo_j thumbnail
Chinese govt banned historical dramas in tv..I heard before they gonna put restrictions on the number of historical dramas to be telecasted before and promote modern cdramas..But this..

Seems now they not gonna be produce these dramas at all..And already produced historical cdramas will be telecasted in web!!!