Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Almas.

I completely agree about guru loving his disciple.. its very sensitive unless the feelings are mutual.
If siyin knew about MY feeling she wud b burdened by it. And stuck in uncomfortable situation.

I haven't seen SH but I know it was good.

The way I read that sentence, "if Si Yin knew about my feeling she would be be burdened by it" 🀣
You are using too many abbreviations for me to follow you anymore lol I don't think I remember all their names lol
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

The two of you > 😎😎

🀣

And so much for Ye Hua being a favorite in this thread. Everyone has Emperor as dp 🀣

His swagger is few notches higher than our prince darling! ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
1103978 thumbnail

Things I dint like much.
SuJin. Why there is always a character like her wen they king n his haremπŸ˜† y cant there b a consort who isn't jealous of FL.
In no language i found peaceful haremπŸ˜†

I wish BQ was present in the trial of SJ.. she should have had the satisfaction of seeing SuJin getting punishd .

Also I didn't get the satisfaction of seeing HL meeting badass BQ

In the end they didnt show YH n BQ gt married..😭

Is it me or BQ didn't care much about her child? Like susu jumped in pit without thinking abt her son but she was sure YH ll take care of him but as BQ she forgot ALin just like that.and even after gaining her memories she didn't even visit himπŸ˜†

That part I hated about both parents! ... Even Ye Hua was mentioned to be neglecting after Su Su jumped off! .. But BQ was worse ... both times she cared a damn about A-Li .. poor guy deserved better parents .. ... May be it's not blasphemous in the worlds of celestial Kings for having their kids grow up majorly with their maids! ... Tho it was redeeming to see BQ care for A-Li when she thought of him as "Su Su's" kid!

I guess BQ already got her satisfaction after snatching her eyes away! ... But it may have been more fun to see her in action at the trail but at the same time BQ isn't the kind to bow down and await for some tuccha (πŸ˜†) Emperor to punish the culprit .. reason why she didn't wait for anyone and went right after Su Jin without giving it any thought! ... πŸ˜† .. So I really don't see her kind who has the patience or respect for a court room drama ... She would pull someone's hair out if they ask her for evidence when she doesn't need anything more than the truth she already knows .. "straight up ballsy was this woman BQ"! .. 😎 πŸ˜†
1103978 thumbnail
@Poobear ... Just saw that video you posted about Mark Chao doing the remake of Misaeng! ... Have to say he fits the bill perfectly ... He'll do great as Mr.Oh ... But I really don't see the show having the same "charm" as the Korean version! ... Plus it's not a drama that can sustain my focus for 50 Eps .. 20 Eps are more than Enough! ... Otherwise it loses the momentum! ... [Tho I'll wait for reviews or someone who watches the show to see if it can recreate the same magic] ... But I didn't see it in the trailer .. None of the newbies made the impact ... All interns in Misaeng have their own aura which I don't see it in the Chinese version ... Only Mr.Oh is making his presence felt .. others not so much ... Not even the guy who's playing his intern! ... Just didn't get the "feels" ... πŸ€”
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Poo
WG is boring I watched it.. dropped it in later half.
YY character is boring n way too serious.. no chemistry with FL. It mainly revolves around FL.

MU yes I started for YY but cudnt go past few eps.

Wen is his new show coming?

Lov020 FL ..I agree she was like a wall in kissing scene. Ok in 1st kiss she wS acting her part..but even other kisses wr no good.

And I dunno anything abt angelbaby πŸ˜† is that her nameπŸ˜†

Yang Yang new drama air this year..Oh..ho..I thought to watch WG for him!!! πŸ˜†

Angelababy is her stage name..Angela her English name..Have you not seen General and I cdrama? She plays lead there..Also she i heroine in First time with Mark Chao and then in Love O2O movie!!!
poo_j thumbnail

The two of you > 😎😎

🀣

And so much for Ye Hua being a favorite in this thread. Everyone has Emperor as dp 🀣

Tris..Even I have never kept Ye Hua dp anywhere..Also from my 5 most top favorite dramas in any SNS!!! πŸ˜†

In fact I ship Dylan Wang and Shen Hue offscreen..But my Twitter and Instagram dp is of Shen Hue and Hu Yi Tian from A Love So Beautiful..🀣 Coz I liked that picture!!!

I know its weird!!! 🀣

Even I like Sam's DP tho I like Ye Hua more than Dijun!!! So its all about liking a picture!!!
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

His swagger is few notches higher than our prince darling! ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes yeh hua can't be as shameless as our dijun πŸ˜† his shamelessness is on another levelsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
poo_j thumbnail

Oh she's a fan fiction writer?

Also, have you read Stephanie Perkins? She's so popular for her YA contemporaries too. I've never tried her book though.
Poo! Have you seen book reviews on YT?!

Sometims back I read its a ff..But when I checked again now..In gooreads..All commented on how similar is it with TVA..So its not FF..πŸ˜†
I read Anna and The French Kiss by her..Long back..It was okayish read!!! In YA..I absolutely loved "My Life Next Door" by Hubtley Fitzpatrick, The Perfect Chemistry series by Simone Elkeles, Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry, The Sea Of Tranquaility by Katja Millay and Slammed series by Collen Hoover!!! You can try these!!!

And nope..I usually check Goodreads for synopsis and reviews..Of course some are not true..They review it in exchange of reading book so few give 5 stars!!!
poo_j thumbnail

That part I hated about both parents! ... Even Ye Hua was mentioned to be neglecting after Su Su jumped off! .. But BQ was worse ... both times she cared a damn about A-Li .. poor guy deserved better parents .. ... May be it's not blasphemous in the worlds of celestial Kings for having their kids grow up majorly with their maids! ... Tho it was redeeming to see BQ care for A-Li when she thought of him as "Su Su's" kid!

I guess BQ already got her satisfaction after snatching her eyes away! ... But it may have been more fun to see her in action at the trail but at the same time BQ isn't the kind to bow down and await for some tuccha (πŸ˜†) Emperor to punish the culprit .. reason why she didn't wait for anyone and went right after Su Jin without giving it any thought! ... πŸ˜† .. So I really don't see her kind who has the patience or respect for a court room drama ... She would pull someone's hair out if they ask her for evidence when she doesn't need anything more than the truth she already knows .. "straight up ballsy was this woman BQ"! .. 😎 πŸ˜†

Sam..I said many times..Saying again..You explain it very well..πŸ‘ You should review in depth after a drama is over!!! Like official reviewer!!!
poo_j thumbnail

@Poobear... Just saw that video you posted about Mark Chao doing the remake of Misaeng! ... Have to say he fits the bill perfectly ... He'll do great as Mr.Oh ... But I really don't see the show having the same "charm" as the Korean version! ... Plus it's not a drama that can sustain my focus for 50 Eps .. 20 Eps are more than Enough! ... Otherwise it loses the momentum! ... [Tho I'll wait for reviews or someone who watches the show to see if it can recreate the same magic] ... But I didn't see it in the trailer .. None of the newbies made the impact ... All interns in Misaeng have their own aura which I don't see it in the Chinese version ... Only Mr.Oh is making his presence felt .. others not so much ... Not even the guy who's playing his intern! ... Just didn't get the "feels" ... πŸ€”

Ya..True..Given I absolutely love Misaeng and Mr.Oh character..It will be hard for Mark Chao to impress me tho I love him..I feel he is too young to take up that role..

On intern..Bai Jingting..I recently saw a movie of him..Stopped it in the middle tho..πŸ˜† But he seems very popular..

I loved Japanese remake of Signal..As they have only 10 episodes they cut short it from 16..Chinese drama had to be above 32 or 42 episodes for modern one..So they had to drag a bit..But actual episode is of 40 min not 1hr like kdrama!!! So..It wont be dragged much!!!