Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: poo_j

There must be some..Dramafever subbed many of it..Since its closed down it not available..

But do much it..The whole cast has an amazing bond..Especially Mark Chao and Yang Mi..And he is hilarious!!! Complete opposite of Ye Hua!!! πŸ˜†

I looked on YouTube ..not many videos with subs available

Oh really.. he must b like yang yangπŸ˜†
YY is complete opp of Xiao nai

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If you all didn't watch Love O2O modern cdrama..Try it too..I just finished the film version..Loved it equally..Tho I prefer Yang Yang in drama..Still Jing Boran after few minutes you accept him..He acted well and looks dashing!!! 😳 I loved FL in movie more..She was bubbly here and had more depth..

Its about leads meeting through game and falling in love!!! They actually show game version well..Now to think of wonder if MOTA had inspiration from it..πŸ˜† Except gaming nothing is similar btw!!!

I will recommend to watch drama first tho..They go in detail..I especially loved ML friends bonding and their bonding with FL!!!
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
Almas. thumbnail

If you all didn't watch Love O2O modern cdrama..Try it too..I just finished the film version..Loved it equally..Tho I prefer Yang Yang in drama..Still Jing Boran after few minutes you accept him..He acted well and looks dashing!!! 😳 I loved FL in movie more..She was bubbly here and had more depth..

Its about leads meeting through game and falling in love!!! They actually show game version well..Now to think of wonder if MOTA had inspiration from it..πŸ˜† Except gaming nothing is similar btw!!!

I will recommend to watch drama first tho..They go in detail..I especially loved ML friends bonding and their bonding with FL!!!

I have watched it. Love it.
Yang yang is love😳
I agree FL in drama was bland at times
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Almas.

I have watched it. Love it.
Yang yang is love 😳
I agree FL in drama was bland at times

Yang Yang is bae!!! 😳 I tried his recent drama Martial Universe..Didn't like it..So dropped it..Thinking to watch his other drama The Whirlwind Girl!!! And wish his next drama "The King's Avatar" which is again based on gaming is good!!!

Yes..FL is so bland..I don't dislike here..But all complained about her kissing..Saying she is like a statue..And others defending..She acted as per the character in book..But in movie Angelababy and Jing Boran kiss was hot!!! ☺️

Wish Yang Yang and Angelabay pair up..They will look amazing onscreen!!!
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
Almas. thumbnail

Poo
WG is boring I watched it.. dropped it in later half.
YY character is boring n way too serious.. no chemistry with FL. It mainly revolves around FL.

MU yes I started for YY but cudnt go past few eps.

Wen is his new show coming?

Lov020 FL ..I agree she was like a wall in kissing scene. Ok in 1st kiss she wS acting her part..but even other kisses wr no good.

And I dunno anything abt angelbabyπŸ˜† is that her nameπŸ˜†
Edited by Almas. - 5 years ago
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I am not sure all the deets of the matter ... but in China, it's not legalized to write gay romance ... gay romances are more or less underground! .. So if original writer goes about suing it may backfire since she ended up writing something that shouldn't be in the first place! ..
Rest you can read more through the links I shared or Google if you like to know more details! .. But it's certainly true EL is a work of plagiarism .. at least from what I have read, I believe so most definitely! ...

Ohmygod bitchhh. She played right in there and damn.
And I don't get who the hell people in authority think they are making free writing illegal in a way.
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

🀣 ... new twins on the block! ... 😎😎 ...πŸ˜†

The two of you > 😎😎
🀣

And so much for Ye Hua being a favorite in this thread. Everyone has Emperor as dp 🀣
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Oh god seriously 🀣 though they are same person but pose is differentπŸ˜†

But the poses are similar from my perspective πŸ˜† Yours is zoomed out and Sam has hers zoomed in but I can imagine Emperor lord just sittinsitike how he usually does. Obviously my brain associated the two images zooming in and out by own because of my expectations of Lord Emperor's stance πŸ˜† You following?πŸ˜†
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tris007

But the poses are similar from my perspective πŸ˜† Yours is zoomed out and Sam has hers zoomed in but I can imagine Emperor lord just sittinsitike how he usually does. Obviously my brain associated the two images zooming in and out by own because of my expectations of Lord Emperor's stance πŸ˜† You following?πŸ˜†

I didπŸ˜†
Tris007 thumbnail

Oops..I forgot Alex and Aiden from Covenant series which was ff of VA series and pulished as book!!! I absolutely loved them too..The love Aiden had for her..

Yes..Collen Hoover is a YA, romance and NA writer..Quite famous..Especially in Goodreads..All her books won Book of the Year there!!! My favorite of her is Slammed Series, May be Someday and Hopeless!!!

P.S: Sometims Fan Fiction of original are more good and become famous than the originial..πŸ˜†

Oh she's a fan fiction writer?

Also, have you read Stephanie Perkins? She's so popular for her YA contemporaries too. I've never tried her book though.
Poo! Have you seen book reviews on YT?!