Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1103978 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris007

Why was the original book Illegally written though? Why can't the original author fight under the the copyright bill?

I am not sure all the deets of the matter ... but in China, it's not legalized to write gay romance ... gay romances are more or less underground! .. So if original writer goes about suing it may backfire since she ended up writing something that shouldn't be in the first place! ..
Rest you can read more through the links I shared or Google if you like to know more details! .. But it's certainly true EL is a work of plagiarism .. at least from what I have read, I believe so most definitely! ...
1103978 thumbnail

Jeez I thought Sam was replying to her own post. You guys' dp ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ ... new twins on the block! ... ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž ...๐Ÿ˜†
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Jeez I thought Sam was replying to her own post. You guys' dp ๐Ÿคฃ

Oh god seriously๐Ÿคฃ though they are same person but pose is different๐Ÿ˜†
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poo_j

Yes..Ye Hua was very selfish when it comes to Su Su..Even Gods can be selfish!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

On Mark Chao..Initially many didn't like his flower boy image of Ye Hua by seeing poster and trailers..But once drama started..Everyone went fida over him..And he became more famous all over China and internationally..

Everyone call him gugu and Yang Mi gege endearingly after Eternal Love!!! I think many would have even shipped if they were married..

Lol gods can b selfish
In case of HL cruel

I just discovered MC is Taiwanese..
Any other popular drama he did worth watching??
Wats gugu gege๐Ÿ˜†

Almas. thumbnail

In book GL doesn't know Ai Yin is a girl till much later when they fight to retrive Mo Yuan..So he sleeps with XU..XU changes her face to Ai Yin..But still..

That bell is so powerful..So thats why.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Tho GL power gets increased with his two sons death..Its still not upto the mark of old one..So Ye Hua defeated him easily..Given he is the son of original HL too..

Why did MY made that bell in first place๐Ÿคฃ

IKR senioS disciples cudnt see thru her disguise but GT prince did in 1 glance..๐Ÿคข tho I don't mind it.
Almas. thumbnail

Yayy! I liked the show too! Even with the Su Su drama ๐Ÿ˜†

@bold SAME. I FFed mostly all of her parts after the heaven's drama. I just couldn't with her
Lol I had a doubt Ye Hua and the War God, Chinese Ares (Ares in a nice and subtle form ๐Ÿคฃ), were played by the same actor... and then everyone started saying Ye Hua looked so much like the war god... then I saw it too ๐Ÿ˜† Honestly though, I think it's good you didn't know they were the same actors because I felt weird seeing Ye Hua with the beard and mustache. I liked the clean shaved guy ๐Ÿ˜†
I totally understand why you felt that way aout the Guru and Disciple because same here. I always had a doubt that the war god had feelings for her in some way but I really tried suppressing it! Really! But then they had to ruin it by showing the one sided love.
See, the problem is, I felt nothing for them. Like Nothing. I didn't like Ye Hua and Su Su much either but with the guru, I wanted him to stay just that. Why on earth did he have to have feelings for her? God, I am so done with these tracks. Now, I just want a strong mentor-mentee relationship. That's it. (The Indian TV show, Sadda Haq all the way for that! Such a meaningful mentor-mentee relationship there! Hats off!)
How did you like the ghost tribe people?

I completely agree about guru loving his disciple.. its very sensitive unless the feelings are mutual.
If siyin knew about MY feeling she wud b burdened by it. And stuck in uncomfortable situation.

I haven't seen SH but I know it was good.
Almas. thumbnail

Do watch the BTS video of Eternal Love..There are over 58..With 3-5 miutes..You will see how Mark Chao in real life is!!!

BTS videos doesn't have subs right?
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Almas.

Lol gods can b selfish
In case of HL cruel

I just discovered MC is Taiwanese..
Any other popular drama he did worth watching??
Wats gugu gege ๐Ÿ˜†

No..He acts mostly in movie as hero..I recently watched First Time movie..He is the hero..Angelababy heroine..Loved it..You can try it..

He is back to drama with Misaeng remake..In Mr.Oh character..Drama is called Ordinary Glory..Which will be released this year!!!

GuGu is like Oppa and GeGe is sister..In chinese..Endearment terms!!!
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

BTS videos doesn't have subs right?

There must be some..Dramafever subbed many of it..Since its closed down it not available..

But not many of it..The whole cast has an amazing bond..Especially Mark Chao and Yang Mi..And he is hilarious!!! Complete opposite of Ye Hua!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
poo_j thumbnail

Why did MY made that bell in first place ๐Ÿคฃ

IKR senioS disciples cudnt see thru her disguise but GT prince did in 1 glance..๐Ÿคข tho I don't mind it.

Mo Yuan is the God Of War..So he had to create weapons to protect and win wars..Heavenly Father gave it to GL to show good faith during the alliance between the Celestial Tribe and the Ghost Tribe!!!

Ghost Prince in book actually couldn't..๐Ÿ˜† They changed it in the drama!!! So not to show M-M love due to the restriction in their country..