Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: poo_j

Happy you loved it!!! 😃 🥳And completely agree on Yang Mi!!! She does every role well..Be it here or in others drama of her..Being a child artist seems playing a huge role!!!

Do watch the BTS video of Eternal Love..There are over 58..With 3-5 miutes..You will see how Mark Chao in real life is!!!

On Mo Yuan falling for Si Yin..Yes..Weird since she didn't feel that way!!! But I love Teacher- Students tropes in books..😆Like Slammed by Collen Hoover!!!

Poo, I think the only time I loved a mentor-mentee relationship was in the Vampire Academy series 😆 BTW I've seen this Collen Hoover names a lot here and there lol She's a YA contemporary writer right?
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YeHua
I liked Mark..not initially but with time. It took me time to get used his long open hair😆😆
Being brought up with such strict rules n all how easily he fell for SuSu😳 may b coz no one fed him raw meat b4😆
I found him very selfish with everything about susu. He knew a mortal won't b accepted by HL and he knew he ll get her in trouble yet without telling her anything he married her. He didn't bother to reveal who he was even then.kept her in dark.
His fake death plan was also flop. I guess he over estimated himself😆

Taking SuSu's eyes out n giving it to SuJin..🤢 I can understand why susu never got over that. I skipped tbose scenes.

Meeting BQ

That was amazing episode. He acted all creepy.😆 I'm glad he recognized her soon thank to the mark. I wudnt have liked if he didn't recognize her n acted all strange n even rude just cz he don't want to marry her. If it was Indian or Korean show ML wud hv taken ages to recognize hr.

I liked how he made BQ fall for him. Doing everything he cud to save MY jus fr BQ.

YeHua n his uncle relationship was so good. Loved how uncle supported him in everything. At least he had someone in that cold palace to talk to. His mom was no use.
Almas. thumbnail
Ghost tribe
Oh my BinBin😭 honestly he was the MOST Handsome Prince in the drama and outside.
(I just cant get over his eyebrows😆)

LiZing..oh god i have never seen a weak man like that🤢 how can he betray siyin 😕 he had many women in his palace but it took him no time to sleep with XN 🤢
Even after his remorse he was stupid n did nothing but brood. I wish he gave up on Ayin n did something useful..may b learning to defeat his father..getting stronger than most of celestials ..
I wudnt hv felt bad for him if it wasn't binbin 😆

Princess
So kind n humble. I wish she cud b with 16th.. they were sweet together. She deserved happiness.

XN
Bitch ..no other comment

Ghost lord
How was he more powerful than whole celestials combined together?

How did YH kill him so easily wen he had such low cultivation😆
Almas. thumbnail
QianQiu
Second brother was love. I loved his relationship with Zhenyan 😆 I didn't realize them hinting as coupe i just loved ZY teasing zhenzhen 😆 and their conversation abt BQ lovelife were funny😆

fengJiu
I love dilreba..iIwish LiZing was paired with her😆 but I loved her with Dijun too😳 sad ending tho.

I got only one scene with Dilreba n binbin in 1frame😭

Where did BQ's parents disappeared?

MiGu
Cute.
Almas. thumbnail
Things I dint like much.
SuJin. Why there is always a character like her wen they king n his harem😆 y cant there b a consort who isn't jealous of FL.
In no language i found peaceful harem😆

I wish BQ was present in the trial of SJ.. she should have had the satisfaction of seeing SuJin getting punishd .

Also I didn't get the satisfaction of seeing HL meeting badass BQ

In the end they didnt show YH n BQ gt married..😭

Is it me or BQ didn't care much about her child? Like susu jumped in pit without thinking abt her son but she was sure YH ll take care of him but as BQ she forgot ALin just like that.and even after gaining her memories she didn't even visit him😆

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tris007

Poo, I think the only time I loved a mentor-mentee relationship was in the Vampire Academy series 😆 BTW I've seen this Collen Hoover names a lot here and there lol She's a YA contemporary writer right?

Oops..I forgot Alex and Aiden from Covenant series which was ff of VA series and pulished as book!!! I absolutely loved them too..The love Aiden had for her..

Yes..Collen Hoover is a YA, romance and NA writer..Quite famous..Especially in Goodreads..All her books won Book of the Year there!!! My favorite of her is Slammed Series, May be Someday and Hopeless!!!

P.S: Sometims Fan Fiction of original are more good and become famous than the originial..😆
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: Almas.

YeHua

I liked Mark..not initially but with time. It took me time to get used his long open hair 😆😆
Being brought up with such strict rules n all how easily he fell for SuSu😳 may b coz no one fed him raw meat b4😆
I found him very selfish with everything about susu. He knew a mortal won't b accepted by HL and he knew he ll get her in trouble yet without telling her anything he married her. He didn't bother to reveal who he was even then.kept her in dark.
His fake death plan was also flop. I guess he over estimated himself😆

Taking SuSu's eyes out n giving it to SuJin..🤢 I can understand why susu never got over that. I skipped tbose scenes.

Meeting BQ

That was amazing episode. He acted all creepy.😆 I'm glad he recognized her soon thank to the mark. I wudnt have liked if he didn't recognize her n acted all strange n even rude just cz he don't want to marry her. If it was Indian or Korean show ML wud hv taken ages to recognize hr.

I liked how he made BQ fall for him. Doing everything he cud to save MY jus fr BQ.

YeHua n his uncle relationship was so good. Loved how uncle supported him in everything. At least he had someone in that cold palace to talk to. His mom was no use.

Yes..Ye Hua was very selfish when it comes to Su Su..Even Gods can be selfish!!!😆

On Mark Chao..Initially many didn't like his flower boy image of Ye Hua by seeing poster and trailers..But once drama started..Everyone went fida over him..And he became more famous all over China and internationally..

Everyone call him gugu and Yang Mi gege endearingly after Eternal Love!!! I think many would have even shipped if they were married..
poo_j thumbnail

Ghost tribe

Oh my BinBin 😭 honestly he was the MOST Handsome Prince in the drama and outside.
(I just cant get over his eyebrows😆)

LiZing..oh god i have never seen a weak man like that🤢 how can he betray siyin 😕 he had many women in his palace but it took him no time to sleep with XN 🤢
Even after his remorse he was stupid n did nothing but brood. I wish he gave up on Ayin n did something useful..may b learning to defeat his father..getting stronger than most of celestials ..
I wudnt hv felt bad for him if it wasn't binbin 😆

Princess
So kind n humble. I wish she cud b with 16th.. they were sweet together. She deserved happiness.

XN
Bitch ..no other comment

Ghost lord
How was he more powerful than whole celestials combined together?

How did YH kill him so easily wen he had such low cultivation😆

In book GL doesn't know Ai Yin is a girl till much later when they fight to retrive Mo Yuan..So he sleeps with XU..XU changes her face to Ai Yin..But still..

That bell is so powerful..So thats why..😆

Tho GL power gets increased with his two sons death..Its still not upto the mark of old one..So Ye Hua defeated him easily..Given he is the son of original HL too..
poo_j thumbnail

QianQiu

Second brother was love. I loved his relationship with Zhenyan 😆 I didn't realize them hinting as coupe i just loved ZY teasing zhenzhen 😆 and their conversation abt BQ lovelife were funny😆

fengJiu
I love dilreba..iIwish LiZing was paired with her😆 but I loved her with Dijun too😳 sad ending tho.

I got only one scene with Dilreba n binbin in 1frame😭

Where did BQ's parents disappeared?

MiGu
Cute.

They just retired from their post..😆

Even I wished Dilraba and Bin Bin paired again..They must do a modern drama where they end up together!!!
poo_j thumbnail

Things I dint like much.
SuJin. Why there is always a character like her wen they king n his harem 😆 y cant there b a consort who isn't jealous of FL.
In no language i found peaceful harem😆

I wish BQ was present in the trial of SJ.. she should have had the satisfaction of seeing SuJin getting punishd .

Also I didn't get the satisfaction of seeing HL meeting badass BQ

In the end they didnt show YH n BQ gt married..😭

Is it me or BQ didn't care much about her child? Like susu jumped in pit without thinking abt her son but she was sure YH ll take care of him but as BQ she forgot ALin just like that.and even after gaining her memories she didn't even visit him😆

Harem with no jealous consort is impossible..Given the ML is always biased towards FL!!! 😆 Recently in The Crowned Clown!!!

On marriage..Wish they showed it..But only in Pillow Book beginning they get married..In book it ends Ye Hua calling "Qian Qian, come here."..

Yes..It does feel Qian Qian didn't care for Ai Li.. Ye Hua loves him more!!!