Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: poo_j

Three Lives, Three World, Ten Miles Of Peach Blossoms..

The other 2 Pillow Book is 2nd leads story!!!

Ok thnx.. 😃
1103978 thumbnail

Three Lives, Three World, Ten Miles Of Peach Blossoms..

The other 2 Pillow Book is 2nd leads story!!!

You got links Poo?! .. Share them here if you can ..
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

You got links Poo?! .. Share them here if you can ..

No link..Its a pdf..If you all want PM me the email address..I will mail it..
1103978 thumbnail
@Poo bear, I was searching for the book online ... but guess what I read .. author (Tang Qi) of this book actually plagiarized and stole the entire story from another book called "Love Debt" [which is a gay love story?] ... Apparently not only has the author NOT apologized for stealing but she's making tons of money from stolen content .. Gaah! .. What a nightmare of a thing to read! ... This makes me sad now to have enjoyed this series that has funded a thief .. 😒 ... What do you think of it?! ..
1103978 thumbnail
Now this makes me ANGRY and SAD ... World can be so unfair! ..

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/ten-great-iii-of-peach-blossom/28498-plagiarism-allegations-against-tangqi-whose-novel-was-the-basis-for-eternal-love

If you enjoyed "Eternal Love" you will want to know that the book it is based on is not an original. It's the work of a plagiarist.

The name of the plagiarist is TangQi GongZi.

TangQi published her novel ~10 years ago. Her novel became the basis for the popular Chinese drama, "Eternal Love".

The original novel, Peach Blossom Debt [Tao Hua Zhai - ISBN-10: 7519011232 & ISBN-13: 978-7519011239], was written by DaFeng GuaGuo.
So, what TangQi did was steal Da Feng's work and publish it as her own. Tang Qi's wording, the story she shamelessly sells as her own... it's the work of a most skilled plagiarist.

The original novel is BL-themed. Needless to say, BL-themed stuff is low-profile and pretty much illegal (read. underground) in China. Knowing that DaFeng would have a hard time fighting the establishment, Tang Qi took DaFeng's novel and rewrote it. She replaced homosexual characters with heterosexual characters to cater to mainstream audience... added a little spice here and there and voila! TangQi's very own novel was born.

There's more to the story...
Tang Qi was so bold, she even made fake accounts to talk about (read. advertize) her novels on Da Feng's pages, she posted shit in the comment sections under Da Feng's novels... girl basically went gaga!
When people found out what TangQi was doing, things got ugly and our anti-hero, Tang Qi, decided to go full scale war. She created an acc pretending to be Da Feng...blah blah blah... long story short, her actions harmed Da Feng's reputation.

Today, Tang Qi is a well-known "writer" in Mainland China.
You me, we know the truth now! She's a thief, who feeds and lives off of other people's creativity... their time and effort.

If you decide to read the book/watch "Eternal Love", please keep the above in mind and give proper credits to DaFeng, the real mind behind the story.
And if you want to know more, here you go:
Hamster428's story
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Now this makes me ANGRY and SAD ... World can be so unfair! ..

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/ten-great-iii-of-peach-blossom/28498-plagiarism-allegations-against-tangqi-whose-novel-was-the-basis-for-eternal-love

If you enjoyed "Eternal Love" you will want to know that the book it is based on is not an original. It's the work of a plagiarist.

The name of the plagiarist is TangQi GongZi.

TangQi published her novel ~10 years ago. Her novel became the basis for the popular Chinese drama, "Eternal Love".

The original novel, Peach Blossom Debt [Tao Hua Zhai - ISBN-10: 7519011232 & ISBN-13: 978-7519011239], was written by DaFeng GuaGuo.
So, what TangQi did was steal Da Feng's work and publish it as her own. Tang Qi's wording, the story she shamelessly sells as her own... it's the work of a most skilled plagiarist.

The original novel is BL-themed. Needless to say, BL-themed stuff is low-profile and pretty much illegal (read. underground) in China. Knowing that DaFeng would have a hard time fighting the establishment, Tang Qi took DaFeng's novel and rewrote it. She replaced homosexual characters with heterosexual characters to cater to mainstream audience... added a little spice here and there and voila! TangQi's very own novel was born.

There's more to the story...
Tang Qi was so bold, she even made fake accounts to talk about (read. advertize) her novels on Da Feng's pages, she posted shit in the comment sections under Da Feng's novels... girl basically went gaga!
When people found out what TangQi was doing, things got ugly and our anti-hero, Tang Qi, decided to go full scale war. She created an acc pretending to be Da Feng...blah blah blah... long story short, her actions harmed Da Feng's reputation.

Today, Tang Qi is a well-known "writer" in Mainland China.
You me, we know the truth now! She's a thief, who feeds and lives off of other people's creativity... their time and effort.

If you decide to read the book/watch "Eternal Love", please keep the above in mind and give proper credits to DaFeng, the real mind behind the story.
And if you want to know more, here you go:
Hamster428's story

Hmmm...ten miles of peach blossom is plagrised but other works are of her own😊
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes..Sam..That is true..Its mentioned in the wiki page of Eternal Love itself!!
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Yes..Sam..That is true..Its mentioned in the wiki page of Eternal Love itself!!

Wiki pages are pretty unreliable though.
Sam... Hmmm... Hiw reliable is this source? The person looks like the one who has an agenda against the writer.
But yes, writers shouldn't be stealing work from others. There's this book series called Red Queen and it's so popular but hell the first book looked so similar to Hunger games game... I have no clue how that book became so famous🤔
If the "original" book was published before and somehow this author stole the work... She's. ...I mean she shouldn't have.
1103978 thumbnail
@Poo ... I didn't read the wiki page in detail so missed it! ... But only today I was searching for the books and came across this plagiarism controversy!

@Elsanna ... You mean "Pillow Book" is her original work then?!

@Tris .. It's true actually ... not an individual agenda or grudge! .. Many readers have expressed the same disgust and contempt! ..
Check this link
Also this one https://hamster428.wordpress.com/2015/07/09/plagiarism-allegations-against-tqgz/ (this article is written by someone who has translated the book only to realize later that it's a stolen piece of work)!

I don't know guys ... in a way I love the show (A LOT) ... that's why this plagiarism crap is leaving a bitter taste in my mouth! .. I don't think I can read the books now! .. ..
Instead I would like to read the "original book" if I can find the English translations ... it's got gay romance which will be a different experience than EL!
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

@Poo ... I didn't read the wiki page in detail so missed it! ... But only today I was searching for the books and came across this plagiarism controversy!

@Elsanna ... You mean "Pillow Book" is her original work then?!

@Tris .. It's true actually ... not an individual agenda or grudge! .. Many readers have expressed the same disgust and contempt! ..
Check this link
Also this one https://hamster428.wordpress.com/2015/07/09/plagiarism-allegations-against-tqgz/ (this article is written by someone who has translated the book only to realize later that it's a stolen piece of work)!

I don't know guys ... in a way I love the show (A LOT) ... that's why this plagiarism crap is leaving a bitter taste in my mouth! .. I don't think I can read the books now! .. ..
Instead I would like to read the "original book" if I can find the English translations ... it's got gay romance which will be a different experience than EL!

Yes pillow book, lotus step, bodhi fate are her own works😆