poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
DT on Ten Miles Of Peach Blossoms much needed!!! πŸ₯³
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

This show is so good have watched it twice and saw the leads scenes on repeat.

I loved Bai Qian she is one badass FL, the way she tackled those two major bitch***** was amazing. When it comes to love as Bai Qian she was clueless but as Su Su was more open and responsive towards ML advances.

When I watched 1st time I also did not realize that God of War and Ye Hua were played by same actor unless someone mentioned in the comment section on YouTube. πŸ˜†

ML love and devotion towards the FL was highlight of the show. FL was the only one that made him open up and be assertive.

You saw it twice..Me too!!! πŸ˜ƒ First ever drama I re-watched fully!!!
@bold: Same..My friend pointed it out!!! πŸ˜†

Yes..Eternal Love is so apt title for the drama!!! No one can love like Ye Hua!!! 😳
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

ML's love was the highlight of the drama ... his undying dedication and love for BQian was heart-wrenching! ... It also made their love story very deep which kept me hooked till the end! .. you don't come many well-made love stories as this .. And ML's handsome face makes it even better ... πŸ˜† ... I read somewhere how ML thought he was "ugly" to play the part ... Gaah talk about reverse reaction .. everyone loved him! .. <3

Yes..The love Ye Hua have for his Qian Qian is so deep!!! Their love story is one of the best..They had ups and down..But he never wavered..Even when he thought she likes Mo Yuan..How can one be so devoted..He was never obsessed!!! They portrayed his character so well..And Mark Chao lived as Ye Hua!!!

Tho I love Yang Yang but I couldn't see him as Ye Hua in the film adaptation!!! He was more fun in it..Where in the drama he was silent and brooding!!!

And yes..Initially many thought he is ugly with those long hair..But damn..Once you saw the drama..You will definitively be mesmerized by him!!!
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

What's HEA?! .. πŸ˜•

I haven't seen many Indian dramas with good CGI .. Naagin CGI are horrendous .. that's the only I have glanced at ... don't watch many other Indian shows! ... But regardless I still think K-drama, C-drama have much better CGI than Indian ones ... there's a huge talent in India when it comes CGI but it's not utilized much .. could be more expensive for them .. not sure ... but they should start investing since a lot of Indian dramas look like a laughing stock against the ones we have seen in Asian dramas!

HEA is Happy Ever After!!! Like I wanted Mo Yuan to fall in love with another girl who reciprocates it and them getting married and settling with kids!!!

Main thing why CGI not that good in India is budget..In Kdrama and Cdrama..They have high budget..As you can see the costume designer for "Eternal Love" is an Oscar nominated for a movie!!!

I have not seen CGI Indian Telly..It beens ages I saw a Indian serial..

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What did I just see !!?? 😲 Who raises a snake, that too a dragon snake & she kissed it..Daebak..πŸ˜•
poo_j thumbnail

I loved that scene too ... he's been waiting for centuries just to hear that! ... Mark Chao was brilliant and so natural in the scene! ... I skipped lot of junk from Heaven portion ... but I still watched main leads scenes ... couldn't skip those ...😳 ... πŸ˜† .. I actually liked Su Su and Ye Hua too ... Su Su was shown very loving, gullible and vulnerable kind .. She was shown a kind soul that's why she suffered a lot ... ... but that's why Ye Hua fall for her, her kind nature cracked up the old soul! ... πŸ˜†

That diving portion was beautiful indeed ... but was so :SAD: .. even the scene where bitch conspires and ML had to go and save her ... I was majorly PISSED! ... Being a mortal, one is so helpless in that realm .. even the heir to the throne couldn't do much back then!
That bitch PISSED me off again when she plotted and conspired against the little boy! ... I wanted to punch her then! ... Tho since I FFed I missed why she did that ... Do you remember?

Went off topic when you were speaking of fav sceens ... may be my favorite scenes were with that bitch! ... πŸ˜†

MY FAV scene has to be when Qian snatches her eyes back ... I was waiting for that scene for many eps .. πŸ˜† ... When it comes to their romance, I loved all the scenes when he goes and lives in her house with their little "riceball" .. πŸ˜† .. those were cute and fun! ... Beginning of their love story as Ye Hua and Bai Qian!

Mark Chao is hilarious fosho! ... I have seen few of their bts ... they have good dynamics off screen! ... I wish there were subs tho I would watch all of them .. I still will ... πŸ˜†

How naturally they acted na..There was not even one awkward scene..Portrayed so well given both are married in real life!!! Their chemistry is one big factor in the success of this show..Along with direction..Every shot was continuous even with different angle!!!
Ye Hua realized it too late..That he needs to formally become Crown Prince to take care of Su Su..He was grown up under his grand father..So had to adore his words..

He fell in love with Su Su even with all that uptight bring up!!!

Riceball is cute..He sort of played a cupid!!!πŸ˜†

If you search in YT..There must be some..Unfortunately Dramafever now gone..They subbed it!!!

Legend Of Fuyao..I saw till 26 episodes for Yang Mi..But I didn't it so dropped!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You and Tris can watch "Ashes Of Love"..This drama is immensely loved by all too..My friends are crazy about main leads of it too!!!
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Arrey, I was watch secs of Ghost Tribe too. I just didn't realize when she died~ I think I just missed it? I know how everyone else died or lived and stuff.

BTW nobody asked me about my favorite scene... I have a lot πŸ˜†
Pretty much all of the lets-make-Bai-Qian-fall-in-love-with-me scenesπŸ˜† Starting from how they met in that Western Sea clan's celebration! From the mortal world I really liked Su Su's interaction with the "black snake" πŸ˜† I loved that kiss and raw meat feeding 🀣 ML was shocked. Poor guy but see he was still so nice ❀️ One of the most sensible ML in the history of Asian dramas! πŸ˜†
I also loved all of the immortal world scenes of the second leads' πŸ˜†
I LOVED that confession by the Emperor Lord. He was like ask your question, and then asked her to ask again and then that "yes", he would've fallen in love with FL if his name wasn't removed from that rock! β€οΈπŸ’”
And and... I loved that interaction Spirit of Golden Lotus had with Su Jin when she was sitting near her master, while her master was meditating or something. Yi Hua's golden spirit said he would've never let harm come to her, and then got so startled when he looked back and FL was looking "back" πŸ˜† That was when I found the confirmation abt him being the ML πŸ˜†
This one was one of the best scenes of Su Su 🀣
Let's add this to your thread Sam 🀣

Of course..Wanted to know from you too!!!

This gif scene was hilarious!!! Ye Hua is like only she can think him as snake and not dragon!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Ye Hua loved here even before taking human form..Btw did anyone knew who touched the Golden Lotus for him to take human form? Is it one of the discipline? They don't show the face!!!πŸ˜•

I just couldn't warm up with the second leads..But I liked that scene and the one in mortal world where he piggybacks her in the rain!!!
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

I wasn't satisfied with the ending of the show either. He woke up and that's it. They should've at least gotten married at least. Or rule the kingdom together. Them just sitting and talking felt so blah

lol
Oh who loved the 3rd Price, the 4th brother and the doctor with him?! πŸ˜†
The duo (mortal lord and 3rd prince's lover) helping Bai Fengjiu were also a great addition to the show! ⭐️

That's how the book ends..

Ye Hua: "Qian Qian, come here"..

In fact they don't sit and talk at all..She comes to Ten Miles Of Peach Blossom place when Mo Yuan says Ye Hua is back..She rushes back and sees him..And gets scared its a dream..Then he says that..And that's the end!!!

In the second book, "Three World, Three Lives, The Pillow Book" only Ye Hua and Bai Qian gets married..It start with it..And Dijun meets BaiFengju first time then!!!

As the 2nd book rights got by other PH they couldn't show it..Yang Mi is doing a cameo in Pillow Book..Wish Mark Chao too!!!

Yes..I loved the 4th Brother and Zhe Yan love story!!! ❀️ They hinted it well..Like in Love O2O!!!

Tris: The links you are tagging..Its showing error!!! Not opening!!!

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

^^ I am on ep 3 right now πŸ˜† Could not resist πŸ˜ƒ

J was talking about Colors shows mostly.. Naagins, that ghost show , etc.. sooo bad CGI they have πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Agree Star plus shows are quite good!!! Even Jodha Akbar of Zee had good CGI.

Awesome!!!

Word Count: 1

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww Poo you are elated hahah πŸ˜†