Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Tris Poo
Well I didn't like her forgetting every thing coz obviously I wanted SuJin to pay..and HL realising his mistakes but that didn't happen so i was pissed.

But yes I understand BQ had to fall for Yehua still that part was incomplete.
She loving YH with SuSu was not satisfying at all. May be for a love story revenge story hd to shift time.

Also yeHua didn't even utter a word when his young cousin was punished for false rape charges🤢
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Ooo I can see why you couldn't recognize him now. He looks quite different here

IKR! .. I swear I couldn't recognize! ... I just saw one HANDSOME face I couldn't stop starring ... 😆 .. I think he looks more "chunkier" in LotF than in Eternal love .. love the hair! .. But Gaah, it's a shocker I just found out 2 days ago when I finished watching EL and LotF a while back .. 😲!

You can give LotF a try ... I like it since it kept making me curious! .. But it can get very slow .. a lot slower than EL at times! ... But I found it worth watching!
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Girl initiating the kiss?

Sam..You know in Eternal Love book..Qian Qian initiates the romance while getting that lamp from Ye Hua in the West Sea!!! But they changed it to him in drama..Seems its still looked down in a drama..Coz its very rare!!! Unless its like second lead or like in OMV dramas!!!
poo_j thumbnail
Mark Chao is acting in Chinese remake of Misaeng (my most favorite kdrama)..I thought he will be playing Gu Rae role..But he playing Mr.Oh character!!! Just came to know this!!! Ordinary Glory will be released this year!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m50SDRQXFs0[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
From its pictures, Misaeng looks like The Office *thinking emoji*
Has anyone seen or know about both of the shows to make a comparison? I haven't seen Misaeng but The Office was based on comedy at workplace. Some racist bosses and hella weird employees🤣
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Ye Hua was not officially Crown Prince..He had no power..He had to follow whatever order was given by his grandfather Heavenly Lord like the rest..Just like his 2nd uncle..But he fell in love..

And in my view..She taking amnesia potion was right..As she was heartbroke by the betrayel of Ye Hua..So revenge was far from her thought at that point..So she took amnesia to forget her heart ache..Even to the extent of forgetting her own son..So it shows the depthness of her pain..

And revenge was taken later on at a perfect time..And not to forget they had to show Qian Qian falling for Ye Hua in her third life..And there has to be a villain..Or else a love story become boring and lame..So Su Jin can't be banished initially at half stage of book itself..

On Dijin..He is more or less like a retired saint..Had no responsibilty..He used whatever his authority in helping FJ as everyone feared and respected him for being past heavenly lord!!! He was bascially an advicer to Heavenly Lord!!!

I had a long frustrated reply to this post but IF showed its colors... bloody.. anyway...
We'll talk about this later.
Tris007 thumbnail

Sam..You know in Eternal Love book..Qian Qian initiates the romance while getting that lamp from Ye Hua in the West Sea!!! But they changed it to him in drama..Seems its still looked down in a drama..Coz its very rare!!! Unless its like second lead or like in OMV dramas!!!

K-dramas...Oh My Venus totally had the FL initiating romance, and it was so refreshing to watch! They should've kept it to Bai Qian flirting then Yeh Hua forcing himself. It would've made more sense I think.
Tris007 thumbnail

Mark Chao is acting in Chinese remake of Misaeng (my most favorite kdrama)..I thought he will be playing Gu Rae role..But he playing Mr.Oh character!!! Just came to know this!!! Ordinary Glory will be released this year!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m50SDRQXFs0[/YOUTUBE]

Oh I see him. The long hair are gone 🤣
And the show does not even look close to The Office. Never mind me lol
poo_j thumbnail

From its pictures, Misaeng looks like The Office *thinking emoji*

Has anyone seen or know about both of the shows to make a comparison? I haven't seen Misaeng but The Office was based on comedy at workplace. Some racist bosses and hella weird employees 🤣

No..Its adopted from a webtoon..About a guy who suddenly enters an office while lifelong he played Go game..How he adapts and learns everything..It focuses on others too..From internship to actual job!!!

In 2014..Misaeng topped tvN highest ratings..And it was a pathbreaking drama which showed realism!!!
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

I had a long frustrated reply to this post but IF showed its colors... bloody.. anyway...

We'll talk about this later.

Tris..Always copy the reply you type..I do it for IF..Given I am using mobile net for past few days!!! As my wifi not working!!!