Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Almas.

OMG epi30 is hilarious..

BQ got all creeped out by YH acting so touchy touchy.. 🤣

Oh I love that lil riceball

A Li acts as a cupid here to unite his mom and dad!!!
poo_j thumbnail
Try chinese thriller drama "Love Me If You Dare" too!!! You'll fall in love with Wallace Huo!!! 😳
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

This man ... Gaah. .. why is he so HOT I can't breathe ... 😆😆 [Same guy who played Dong Hua, our "silver haired" hottie from Eternal Love]
He plays second lead in Legend of Fuyuo ... I had no clue .. I thought I was swooning over two different guys while he turns out to be the same guy! ... 😆

Check out his look here ... He's got a very broody look .. Plus the stubbled-rough-look here makes him quite a HOTTIE! .. <3<3<3 ... This man is my FAV Chinese actor now ... 😆 ... Lots of floating "heart heart heart hearts" .. 😛
Related image

Without looking properly, I thought it was the Ghost Prince. Then I actually looked at the picture, and it just clicked like this!
Our Chinese bae is damn beautiful ❤️ 😆
I was thinking about watching Legend of Fuyuo from some time now, but haven't picked up for so many reasons (you can probably guess the reasons)... BUT this just gives me another reason oh man! 😆
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

@Almas ... Even I can't .. I am still having hard time wrapping my head around it ... 😆

My FAV scene of these two! ... <3
Related image

Related image

Ooo I can see why you couldn't recognize him now. He looks quite different here
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^Your gifs Tris 🤣 Park bo young is so cute 😆 😆

Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Almas.

I was talking abt susu loosing eye sight😭

I'm glad she jumped off in the pit..
But iIwish she hadn't drunk that amnesia potion

Anyway I'm in 30ep. 300yrs have passed and YH n BQ havent met yet

Oh yayy! I can rant freely then! I did not like Yeh Hua's character for acting so powerless after having so much authority and power either! I mean DUDE! You are the CROWN PRINCE! If you can't even punish the guilty, then what the hell is point of having that position! Idiot as hell!

@bold I FELT THE SAME! Literally! She shouldn't have drunk that amnesia potion. She needed to take a revenge dammit! I was so angry that I started skipping from that point on. I felt so betrayed for waiting for Su Su to turn immortal again and take revenge or something. Go Draupadi style or something 😆
^ Talk about taking revenge. Horror lol
Ye Hua acted so stupidly so many times that I ended up loving the parallel leads more so many times 😆
It'll get better with Bai Qain back though 😆 You might like her more than Su Su 😃
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

^^Your gifs Tris 🤣 Park bo young is so cute 😆 😆

She is! 😆 I wasn't expecting myself to like her in the show if being honest... but her character came out as a good surprise! Its when her character became so serious, I thought yup bye!
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tris007

She is! 😆 I wasn't expecting myself to like her in the show if being honest... but her character came out as a good surprise! Its when her character became so serious, I thought yup bye!

Yep towards the end her character became a bit serious.. with her losing her powers and all.. But it was so funny in the beginning 🤣 The show was a hotch potch though 😆😆 I watched it for Min Min and Bong Bong couple <3 <3 <3 😆
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Yep towards the end her character became a bit serious.. with her losing her powers and all.. But it was so funny in the beginning 🤣 The show was a hotch potch though 😆😆 I watched it for Min Min and Bong Bong couple <3 <3 <3 😆

I didn't even get to that part 🤣 I dropped it when she broke up with the ML because she wanted to focus on finding her friend or something. The reason was absurd, I don't even remember properly.
Wanna know why I watched the show? 🤣
Here:
^ He was so effing cool here, I died 🤣🤣🤣
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Oh yayy! I can rant freely then! I did not like Yeh Hua's character for acting so powerless after having so much authority and power either! I mean DUDE! You are the CROWN PRINCE! If you can't even punish the guilty, then what the hell is point of having that position! Idiot as hell!

@bold I FELT THE SAME! Literally! She shouldn't have drunk that amnesia potion. She needed to take a revenge dammit! I was so angry that I started skipping from that point on. I felt so betrayed for waiting for Su Su to turn immortal again and take revenge or something. Go Draupadi style or something 😆
^ Talk about taking revenge. Horror lol
Ye Hua acted so stupidly so many times that I ended up loving the parallel leads more so many times 😆
It'll get better with Bai Qain back though 😆 You might like her more than Su Su 😃

Ye Hua was not officially Crown Prince..He had no power..He had to follow whatever order was given by his grandfather Heavenly Lord like the rest..Just like his 2nd uncle..But he fell in love..

And in my view..She taking amnesia potion was right..As she was heartbroke by the betrayel of Ye Hua..So revenge was far from her thought at that point..So she took amnesia to forget her heart ache..Even to the extent of forgetting her own son..So it shows the depthness of her pain..

And revenge was taken later on at a perfect time..And not to forget they had to show Qian Qian falling for Ye Hua in her third life..And there has to be a villain..Or else a love story become boring and lame..So Su Jin can't be banished initially at half stage of book itself..

On Dijin..He is more or less like a retired saint..Had no responsibilty..He used whatever his authority in helping FJ as everyone feared and respected him for being past heavenly lord!!! He was bascially an advicer to Heavenly Lord!!!