Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Have you guys seen The Legend Of Fuyao??? Yang Mi( Bai Qian) is lead in it..Vengo Gao(Dijun) is also there..Even there he was pursued by a girl.. πŸ˜† Who keeps on chasing him wherever he went..🀣 He looked dashing as Dijun tho..Pillow Book is his 1st lead role..

And he, Dilraba, Zhang Bin Bin, 4th brother, Su Jin, 9th and 16th disciple all belongs to Yang Mi's Company..Now many doing lead roles!!! ⭐️

I dropped TLOF drama after 26th episode tho!!!
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poo_j

Have you guys seen The Legend Of Fuyao??? Yang Mi( Bai Qian) is lead in it..Vengo Gao(Dijun) is also there..Even there he was pursued by a girl.. πŸ˜† Who keeps on chasing him wherever he went..🀣 He looked dashing as Dijun tho..Pillow Book is his 1st lead role..

And he, Dilraba, Zhang Bin Bin, 4th brother, Su Jin, 9th and 16th disciple all belongs to Yang Mi's Company..Now many doing lead roles!!! ⭐️

I watched it and dropped it around 30epis..it's stretchy πŸ˜†
Almas. thumbnail

This memory loss track is so long.. I can't see BQ get bullied like that..FFing a lot.
I cant tolerate SuJin and HL grandpa. Ghost Realm has more kind ppl than them.

Does YeHua ever meet real BQ?? Wen?? I can't wait him to know SuSu is BQ. Even HL n sujin

Will BQ remember her SuSu love story?
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: Almas.

This memory loss track is so long.. I can't see BQ get bullied like that..FFing a lot.
I cant tolerate SuJin and HL grandpa. Ghost Realm has more kind ppl than them.

Does YeHua ever meet real BQ?? Wen?? I can't wait him to know SuSu is BQ. Even HL n sujin

Will BQ remember her SuSu love story?

Its Bai Qian's trial..Love trial to ascend to High Goddess..
Yes..Ye Hua meets Bai Qian..Its the 3rd life of Three Life Three World..He immediately knows she is Su Su..When Su Su jumps into the well..She becomes Bai Qian again..Around 26th episode..

She will rememeber only towards the end about Su Su..

I started rewatching Bai Qian and Ye Hua scenes again.. They are irresistible for me!!!❀️
poo_j thumbnail

I watched it and dropped it around 30epis..it's stretchy πŸ˜†

Same..πŸ˜† Tho this also topped ratings!!! Also it resembled Princess Agents a lot..I have seen few scenes from it!!!
Almas. thumbnail

Its Bai Qian's trial..Love trial to ascend to High Goddess..

Yes..Ye Hua meets Bai Qian..Its the 3rd life of Three Life Three World..He immediately knows she is Su Su..When Su Su jumps into the well..She becomes Bai Qian again..Around 26th episode..

She will rememeber only towards the end about Su Su..

I started rewatching Bai Qian and Ye Hua scenes again.. They are irresistible for me!!!❀️

Ok..
But dont you find YeHua selfish? I mean he lead SuSu go through all that.. he cojcould do anything iIknow but even after seeing his uncles fate he didn't think twice b4 marrying susu..
Wasnt he stupid to plan his fake death n allπŸ˜† he knew how he his grandpa is like..yet he didn't think he ll find out abt his affair..

Also y HL bothered with susu ? She was a mortal.. she ll dies in like few months of HeavnHπŸ˜†
1103978 thumbnail

I have! ... Aigoo WHAT ... 😲 ... So I basically watched the entire drama swooning over him not knowing it's the same guy playing it ... 🀣 OMy Omy god! .. πŸ˜†πŸ€£
TLoF has its ups and downs ... Initially I dropped it around 25 or 30 Eps .. but picked it up later (post Eternal Love) and ended up finishing it! .. It's long plus has many boring political nonsense which I FFed Ofc.. πŸ˜† ...
But I loved Vengo in it ... such a HOTtie yaar ... ❀️ ... I liked seconds leads better than main leads .. they were cute together ... and you're right girl chasing him all the way .. πŸ˜† .. [Spoiler alert] They do end up together so my ship sailed in there ... πŸ˜† ... I read acc to the book all three or four guys end up loving FL not getting married ... so glad they changed it in the show .. All three guys with their own love track was fun to watch! ... The doctor in the show is played by same guy who was "senior" from Eternal Love .. many overlapping characters I guess! ...

But you said it's similar to Princess Agent .. I haven't seen that show so probably I liked it better! ... But give it a try with FF ... some tracks were worth watching! .. Also I loved FL's journey to finding her identity .. and the track where it's finally revealed was beautiful ... <3!

Initially didn't like ML much ... but he grows on you! ... I think it was good series to watch ...
It was more fantasy than historical ... that's why I was able to stick it out! ... I still can't finish historical dramas!
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Ok..
But dont you find YeHua selfish? I mean he lead SuSu go through all that.. he cojcould do anything iIknow but even after seeing his uncles fate he didn't think twice b4 marrying susu..
Wasnt he stupid to plan his fake death n all πŸ˜† he knew how he his grandpa is like..yet he didn't think he ll find out abt his affair..

Also y HL bothered with susu ? She was a mortal.. she ll dies in like few months of HeavnHπŸ˜†

What episode are you on? What's going on with Su Su? πŸ˜† I don't wanna give any spoilers lol
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Sam... what...πŸ˜† who did you not recognize? πŸ˜†
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Sam... what...πŸ˜† who did you not recognize? πŸ˜†

This man ... Gaah. .. why is he so HOT I can't breathe ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† [Same guy who played Dong Hua, our "silver haired" hottie from Eternal Love]
He plays second lead in Legend of Fuyuo ... I had no clue .. I thought I was swooning over two different guys while he turns out to be the same guy! ... πŸ˜†

Check out his look here ... He's got a very broody look .. Plus the stubbled-rough-look here makes him quite a HOTTIE! .. <3<3<3 ... This man is my FAV Chinese actor now ... πŸ˜† ... Lots of floating "heart heart heart hearts" .. πŸ˜›
Related image