Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandbox thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
@ 4th prince and poo_j
Thanks for letting me know about the cloud clearing fan, didn't remember the exact name of that fan.

Yeah in kdramas I had seen long hair, it suits them a lot in historical dramas. This show is pretty good, very crisp to the point, glad there is no dragging of issues.
Edited by Sandbox - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sam..Your DP..Dijun looking so dashing!!!
1103978 thumbnail
@Poo and @Tris ... He does .. He does .. Dashing as ever .. <3! ...
Tho I am not sure if it's the same guy! .. Or may be same guy with an "edit" ... But he looks much better here .. I like this "hair do" on him much better than what is done in the show! ... Gives him more of a swag and looks younger! .. (^o^)

Image result for dong hua di jun manga
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sam Mianhe chinguyaa.. but I am on a break from dramas now. Have got really important exams..so studying day and night and coming here to chat is the only recreation!

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok im on the episode where BaiQian lost her memories..

Few questions

All those disciples never show up again?? I miss senior disciple.. and wen ll they know SiYin was girl..LOL

Ghost lord Bin bin is he paired with dilreba? Has he got any interesting track except brooding??

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: Almas.

Ok im on the episode where BaiQian lost her memories..

Few questions

All those disciples never show up again?? I miss senior disciple.. and wen ll they know SiYin was girl..LOL

Ghost lord Bin bin is he paired with dilreba? Has he got any interesting track except brooding??

Senior disciple will come throughout..Other disciples will come towards last 4 episodes..16th disciple has his own love story too..
They will get to know she is girl only in the end..

No..Ghost Lord and Dilreba not paired..They are paired in another historical drama called The King's Woman!!! No..All he does is search for Ai Yin.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
Almas. thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Senior disciple will come throughout..Other disciples will come towards last 4 episodes..16th disciple has his own love story too..

They will get to know she is girl only in the end..

No..Ghost Lord and Dilreba not paired..They are paired in another historical drama called The King's Woman!!! No..All he does is search for Ai Yin.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh no I thought dilreba was paired with bin bin๐Ÿ˜ญ

Is it ok to FF all dilreba scenes then??
1103978 thumbnail

Oh no I thought dilreba was paired with bin bin๐Ÿ˜ญ

I think she makes a better pairing with the second lead in Eternal Love! ... so give it a shot .. but if their story doesn't strike a chord, you can FF their parts .. it won't affect rest of the drama much!
poo_j thumbnail

Oh no I thought dilreba was paired with bin bin ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I hated Dilreba character here!!! How amazing she was in The King's Woman!!! Being a sword fighter and all..And her chemistry with Bin Bin was Smoking Hot!!!โค๏ธ Here all she does is whine and was clingy..So I fast forwarded her scenes..

But here all loved 2nd lead pair except me..๐Ÿ˜† So its upto you!!! You can FF and watch main leads scenes alone if you dont like her!!! Their track is different!!!
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
Almas. thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

I hated Dilreba character here!!! How amazing she was in The King's Woman!!! Being a sword fighter and all..And her chemistry with Bin Bin was Smoking Hot!!!โค๏ธ Here all she does is whine and was clingy..So I fast forwarded her scenes..

But here all loved 2nd lead pair except me..๐Ÿ˜† So its upto you!!! You can FF and watch main leads scenes alone if you dont like her!!! Their track is different!!!

Second leads as in Dijun and fengJiu

No I dont like them much either๐Ÿ˜†