Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

🀣🀣🀣🀣

@Poo ... WOW didn't know that King built "Great Wall of China" .. Do they show anything on it in the drama as in the development and things he does for the country including building the Wall?... I dropped it around Ep 25 I think!

No..He build The Great Wall Of China in his older age..So they didn't show..But all along he said na..He wants to unit all the nation to become one big nation China..Its a part of it..
And the drama focus mainly on his love life..Watch later half..His assaination attempt and the ending when Dilreba kills herself..😭 He so expected she will kill him..But nope!!!
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poo_j

The title itself states its about woman in King's life.. πŸ˜† But I liked how he was anti villain sort towards the end..Like not wanting FL son to become Crown Prince..But acted he wanted..Just to keep her in his palace..I so didnt expect that given his devotion for her!!!

Did ihe do that😲
I hd noidea..I dropped it aftr 40epi think.. I shud finish itπŸ˜†
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

You need to watch Nirvana In Fire for that!!!

What major event is that based on?
Sandbox thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Do all chinese guys have long silky hair , they give serious competition to the women πŸ˜†
What happened to the mosqito bat given to bai qian ? What's the purpose of that bat ?
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sandbox

Do all chinese guys have long silky hair , they give serious competition to the women πŸ˜†

What happened to the mosqito bat given to bai qian ? What's the purpose of that bat ?

Out of the many marvellous and magical things in heaven, I think that one was something quite ordinary πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hence no mention of that. Its certainly less useful than the fan that she has. I think that "mosquito bat" was only used as a test by God Mu yuan (or whatever his name was) . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sandbox thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Out of the many marvellous and magical things in heaven, I think that one was something quite ordinary πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hence no mention of that. Its certainly less useful than the fan that she has. I think that "mosquito bat" was only used as a test by God Mu yuan (or whatever his name was) . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

May be those guys should make some ad's for Pantene or Sunsilk those products will be sold like hot cakes πŸ˜† Those items have such fancy names, maybe its used only for once. Good thing they have secret pocket where they store so many things in itπŸ˜†
1103978 thumbnail
What "mosquito bat" are you girls talking about?! πŸ€” ... Is it the white round fan thing? .. If yes, that's supposed to be "cloud clearing" fan! ...

Shaz, what Ep are you on now?! .. Any progress?
Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: Almas.

Did ihe do that 😲

I hd noidea..I dropped it aftr 40epi think.. I shud finish itπŸ˜†

Ya..Also he says to his general..Like how this will cause fight between his 1st son and her son..And it will strengthen his son..He all long wanted his heir to be CP..Not her son..She overhears that!!!
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

What major event is that based on?

Its based on a book..How hero try to get revenge for naming his clan a traitor in war..The entire clan gets whipped out..He barely survives losing all his physical strength..That's why uses his brain to take revenge..
You all should watch it..Its most famous cdrama before Eternal Love and Ashes and Love..
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandbox

Mosqito bat???πŸ˜• The one Master Mo Yuan gave is Kunlun Fan which is used as a weapon..Qian Qian's weapon!!! The one the other God gave for his untamed Phoenix causing problem is "Cloud Clearing Fan"..Which is used in future episodes!!! It produces wind!!!

Yes..The all have long hair..Especially in cdrama..Also the other hairstyle where the guy has lon g braide like in Jet Li movies!!! Scarlet Heart Ryeo had it in Chinese version drama!!!
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago