Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Just watched this episode 🀣 Oh my 🀣 🀣
I am loving it.. it just got better since ep 12 !!! ❀️ ❀️ 😳

This scene was so good, right!! πŸ˜†
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

What an eye you have Tris!😲 Yes! I do see a resemblance! !
Btw Emperor Lord is really handsome.. white hair looks amazing on him 😳😳

I was reminded of his again and again while watching the Emperor Lord.
Man, those white hair makes Emperor looks regal.
And his smile is beautiful... ❀️
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Yep I loved that scene..! The show became interesting from that epi .. epi 9-11 dragged a lot .
Ye Hua saying .. yeah sure snakes do like raw meat but not me ..only cooked meat tastes good.. and then boom.. she kisses him! 🀣
YH: How dare you?
BQ: Oh you are not eating? Shall i give you another kiss ?
YH: No ok I will eat

🀣 🀣

Yes Emperor Lord and his smile! Love his character. . !
This show is so good ❀️

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

^^ Yep I loved that scene..! The show became interesting from that epi .. epi 9-11 dragged a lot .

Ye Hua saying .. yeah sure snakes do like raw meat but not me ..only cooked meat tastes good.. and then boom.. she kisses him! 🀣

🀣 🀣

Yes Emperor Lord and his smile! Love his character. . !
This show is so good ❀️

@bold JAJAJA that was so funny!! 🀣 He was a cute little funny "black snake" πŸ˜†
That kiss came out of nowhere. My heart flipped. I think, so did Ye Hua's 🀣
Shaz, keep updating on how the show is going for you, okay? 🀣 Don't fast forward too much 🀣
Emperor Lord's character is my top fav β­οΈπŸ˜†
Edited by Tris007 - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tris007

How did it make you feel when you got spoilers before watching the show?

Just curious πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

I read in wiki usually in the middle when I get confused..But yes..I don't mind such spoilers for fantasy and historical dramas!!! As its like you read a book/manga and now as much as intrigued to watch a movie/drama adaptation..Or like BOF..No matter how many times they remake and you even know the dialogues by heart..Yet you are interested to watch it..Recent one being Meteor Garden 2018!!!

I avoid reading spoilers only for thriller/mystery/detective dramas!!!

Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

🀣 🀣

When I saw this clip first on insta..I was like W*F!!! Who evn kisses a snake..Yes..Like Qian Qian I too thought its a snake..πŸ˜†
But when I later watched the drama I was 🀣!!!

Eternal Love is the only drama I disliked initially..Couldnt even get through 1st episode coz I had enough of girl disguising into a guy theme dramas..But later on picked it again and love to the core coz of Yeh Hua - Bai Qian love story!!!
poo_j thumbnail

I never read spoilers. I like the suspense of not knowing.. once I read a spoiler the whole show is spoiled for me..and I can't enjoy it!

Its unavoidable if you are in insta and Twitter..As all post live WU with screenshots and videos.. πŸ˜†

And somtimes you will be more interested to know whether or not hero is alive..Like how everyone went crazy for Signal finale!!! To know whether Lee Jae Han is alive or not in the end!!!
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Me too didn't wanted to watch girl into boy lookπŸ˜› watched 4 episodes QianQian and ghost lord didn't clicked me...just skipped all those fighting scenes and seedha jumped to 9 episode😎nthen watched without skipping any part till ye hua and su su marriage then phir came jealousy track of who was that lol can't remember that chudail name who took Qian Qian eyes out... Couldn't tolerate itna torture...I never liked Qian Qian as gullible character... skipped skipped and skipped till Qian Qian with his queen aura was backo
Well I might be the only one who started watching the show for second couple dong hua and fengjiuiπŸ˜† Iliked them so much... Waiting eagerly for pillow booki
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

@bold JAJAJA that was so funny!! 🀣 He was a cute little funny "black snake" πŸ˜†

That kiss came out of nowhere. My heart flipped. I think, so did Ye Hua's 🀣
Shaz, keep updating on how the show is going for you, okay? 🀣 Don't fast forward too much 🀣
Emperor Lord's character is my top fav β­οΈπŸ˜†

I shouldn't have seen the spoiler gif.. it would have been a funnier experience for me if it happened out of the blue πŸ˜† 🀣 but I already saw it coming the moment he turned into dragon snake πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes.. i am going to watch this show slowly.. I ain't FFing. I gonna watch it fully πŸ˜ƒ And i will keep updating. . That way you all can reminisce it πŸ˜ƒ
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
^^Yes. You should give it a try 😊 But you have to be a bit patient.. dont drop ot in the first few episodes.. it gets better as it goes