Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishna_19

It was sooo damnnn unlike of him to do sooo otherwise he is always seen tagging RK together 🤣 🤣 😎 He was full in character today, swag on charam 😎😆. I am very glad to see my original Ballu back atleast for today😉⭐️.

Sumi ask these writers to read our discussion... they will get lots of inputs 😊
TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dittooo 😲That was a stand out moment for me❤️⭐️ Even I became emo from the feelings crafted in that scene😭⭐️👏.

Me too😭
Krishnpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=A-A-S]

Arre baap re! My fame (infamy?) has spread to the RK AT! 😆

Hello @Krishnpriya - I am Arti. I don't think we've interacted before.

Yes, JatilaKansAyan - one of my masterpieces, so far! Swastik Productions certainly gave me a lot of material to work with! I had made a thread about this, in case anyone wants to read through others' responses to it while they re-live it: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5058285

At least Kans is getting a bit more screentime and acknowledgement as the actual villain now. And even though last week brought an Ayan overdose, at least there was hardly any Jatila!

Indeed it's a masterpiece Aarti.👏 The CVs mistakenly named this show as RadhaKrishn and promoted as an eternal & divine lovestory. Their original plan was to show the lunatic escapades of JatiYan and they did and they are still doing it.We the ardent admirers of RadhaKrishn took it so long to realize the actual storyline.

Edited by Krishnpriya - 5 years ago
Krishnpriya thumbnail

Goood morning from Mohini⭐️❤️
It looks like Gopadevi comes with amrit😆❤️ She looks more like an enchantress or Mohini in the above pic⭐️☺️.

I miss Gopadevi.🥺 She spread so much positivity and uplifted the otherwise tensed atmosphere of the whole krodh track.😳 It was a blissful respite to see her beautiful face and hear her sweet voice.❤️ I miss those days.😭
Krishnpriya thumbnail
Yesterday's episode was a worth watching episode after so much crap they have shown in the name of so called research and unmentioned creative liberty. Finally Radha realized her fault and the redemption in her was soothing for our senses. There is a long long way to go for Radha to be able to make us believe she's the Goddess of Love. 

I must say...Tarun's portrayal of Mahadev is the sweetest,cutest & subtlest I've ever seen. Piyali and Tarun are so good as Shakti & Shiva.👏 They look so so cute together.

Though I wondered for a moment ki gili mitti se bani Shivling itni jaldi kaise sukh gayi ??🤪Phir socha jav Mahalaxmi ke haathon srijan hua hai toh sukh hi gaya hoga.😳😆

Overall a very good episode.
They should have shown Mahadev giving those precious pearls to Mata Parvati.😔

I loved this dialouge of Radha from yesterday's episode so much.
"SRIJAN SHAKTI KE BAL SE NAHI,PREM KE SNEH SE HOTI HAI.❤️"
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krishnpriya

Overall a very good episode.
They should have shown Mahadev giving those precious pearls to Mata Parvati.😔

You will know about it today😉⭐️.

Originally posted by: Krishnpriya

I miss Gopadevi. 🥺 She spread so much positivity and uplifted the otherwise tensed atmosphere of the whole krodh track.😳 It was a blissful respite to see her beautiful face and hear her sweet voice.❤️ I miss those days.😭

Exactly she was sweeet as a sugar ❤️ Plus I miss her expressions [Uiii maaa, acchaa,etc] and voice ❤️⭐️ It was a pleasure to see her on the screen ❤️ I miss my gopuuu 😭 ❤️ She will be very precious for me in future ❤️.
I am still speechless🤣Lemme calm down❤️ Loved the episode today❤️⭐️.
Balram rocks😎, Kanha shocked😲 finally at the end.
Loved RK scene very much after a long time❤️☺️

TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved today's episode (except Ayan and Popatila of course )
Innocent Radha looks really cute.  The way she was blushing when Kirtida was teasing her❤️
And the scene where Radha and Krishna both were taking steps together was also good. 😳

Dau hurried to sit when Radha was about to sit with Krishna 🤣
That scene was superb 😆
RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@bold, it was precious ❤️ ⭐️.

Also my most fav moment when Krishna decorate her hair with flower and she feeds him makhan and put some on his face playfully, ennaaa sonaaa scene 😭❤️⭐️. Divinity oozes from that scene⭐️.

Totally agreed!!! Amongst all crap these few precious scenes so reminds us of the real RK :)