Throwing acid on Dipika

kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I can see many have moved on from the show but some are still stuck. Yes you may hate winner but really saying u ll thrown acid on her and you are in Mumbai and ll thrown acid on her just because you hate her ðŸ¤¢  their is one person on twitter threating dipika that he ll thrown acid on her...muje nhi pata tha aaise log bhi exist krte hai ðŸ¤¢

If anyone is on twitter please help notify that account to either dipika or many fans are taging mumbai police to let them know because you never know kab koi kya kre.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tezaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ye tou badi musibat hai yrr. Us din maine dekha idhar I-F me koi Somi ko uthaneka(kidnap) plan bana raha tha aur ab ye. ðŸ˜• 
thelastsuspect thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's sad to see people like this exists 🤢
I hope that person or twitter handler gets caught I really want to know what has she done to get that much hatred? She didn't do anything bad but since she won she will get threatening posts like that a lot winners do but she has been getting the most 😡

Edited by thelastsuspect - 5 years ago
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: thelastsuspect

It's sad to see people like this exists 🤢
I hope she that person gets caught
I really want to know what has done to get that much hatred? She didn't do anything bad but since she won she will get threatening posts like that a lot winners do but she has been getting the most 😡

hamare bhi fav harte hai hum aaise nhi behave krte Lekin that person is giving khulle aam dhamki ðŸ¤¢ fattu ne delete kiya hai id shayad abhi when people started reporting it to mumbai police. Edited by kirti31096 - 5 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
This is a SM issue. SM issues cannot be discussed on IF. Closed.