LOVE : ARIYA FF

syndeyshine00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
πŸ˜ƒ
helllooo friendsss...
i am back here nd i am continuing my adhi adhuri chodi hue stories phir se here..(with same story but diff. title)

INTRODUCTION

Sanjay Mukherjee has a very caring and loving family. He is an engineer. Works at company named HAYTT. He is the manager of a particular unit. His wife Ridhima Mukherjee, who is a loving and caring housewife. He have 2 daughters who he loves the most and can give away his life for the sake and happiness of his Angels. There family have been to Ajmer 4 years back. His elder daughter is Riya Mukherjee who is in her sixth semester of MBBS, studying to become gynecologist. She have two best friends, one is Megha who is already married and continuing her studies, other is Naina who is very much single. They all are studying to become gynecologist. His second daughter is Ruhi Mukherjee who is in school and also studying science to follow same footsteps as her sister, to become a doctor. They are searching groom for their Riyu. Middle class, not too rich nor poor.

------------------------------------------------*********------------------------------------------

Suryakant Rawte is the owner and manager of SHS company and have a loving wife. His wife Akansha Rawte has done fashion designing, caring and loving mother. She is more like a friend to her children. They are rich but very generous and kind hearted family. Their elder son Sameer Rawte is also an engineer, who is the CEO of particular unit in SHS company. He is 27 years old and already married at the age of 24. He has a loving wife Ayesha Rawte. She is also a fashion designer. Both MIL and DIL runs a boutique. Sameer and Ayesha have a son Samrat Rawte who is 4 months old. Sameer has a twin sister Shreeya Bansal, married at the age of 22. She has a cute lil daughter Mehek Bansal who is 3 1/2 years old. Her husband Manjeet Bansal is an architect. Next comes our Arjun Rawte 25 years old. CEO of the other unit of company. Both brothers have a great bond and runs company very well. Bride hunting session is going for him. Last but not the least Payal Rawte , 19 years old, studying medical, first year. Want to become a cardiologist. All loves her a lot and never says no to her for anything.

-----------***************************-------------------

chapter below😊

Riya's POV

My alarm start ringing 'buzzz...Buzzz...Buzzz..' urghh!!!

This is so annoying. I turned it off and slept again before maa came and splashed whole bucket of water on my face.  'hei Durgaa maaa...'

Why everyone is back of my sleep. Before maa could start with her lecture, I got up and headed towards washroom. After freshening up, I prayed to Durgaa maaa to keep my family safe.

Now I have to do my college work and last minute check up for all my things. Today is the day i had to submit the assignments to get my marks for my internals.

I took a long red dress and wore it. Maa start yelling from downstairs to come and have breakfast.

I checked the time from Room clock it was already 7:20. Oh gosh!!!!  I am already late. I took my bag and headed downstairs. maa was in kitchen packing lunch for Pihu. I went in kitchen and told maa that I am getting late and so that she can pack my breakfast too. Maa started her lecture. She blackmailed me " if I don't eat then I am not allowed to step out of house".

Quickly without arguing more i started eating breakfast. She continued with her lecture "you are already grown up, but don't have a habit of responsibility also, you are now our daughter but tomorrow you will be somebody's wife,DIL,SIL,etc. Don't know when you will learn. When you get married, you have to prepare breakfast for all and do your college work simultaneously, no body will be there to listen to your excuseslike how we do. You have already got 3 to 4 proposals, and yet you act irresponsible, I don't know what will happen to poor guy who will get married to you, if you will be like this, they will send you back the next day of marriage itself..." She continued on and on and on.

I took the water gulp it down, I quickly said my goodbye to maa and left from home.

It takes approx 30 minutes to reach college. I only want love, respect and trust from my husband and his family. Only want them to accept me as who i am.

I headed inside the campus and is looking for my friends and spot them under a tree. We all 3 greeted each other with hugs. Going in class submitted the assignment.

After class got over, I went home, have dinner and slept.

Next day after again the mission of "wake up riya" of maa , I quickly get freshen up and was about to start my work when maa called me downstairs.

Maa had a huge grin on her face.. Oh noo!! There is something which is not so good I thought. My thoughts were cut of when she said she wanted me to get ready for 'oh-so-what' called seeing me for this weekend.

I got myself busy with work after getting agreed for weekend. Later we all 4 quickly have dinner and headed towards our rooms and drifted to deep slumber.

RIYA'S POV

Next morning I got up from the sound of my alarm ringing near my ear. I quickly got down from the bed and headed to washroom. After doing my usual routine I did my college work for a while and studied. I am having a gut feeling that some big thing is going to happen today but don't know it is good or bad. So I prayed to God to keep my family always happy and safe. Then I continued my college work.

It was already 7:00 am I quickly packed my bag, put on a baby pink colour chudidaar, my favourite jhumkis and checked myself in the mirror. Everything was perfect. I quickly headed downstairs and started my breakfast.

After breakfast I quickly put my helmet on and recited all my  ' to do's ' list and started my scooty. I was thinking of the conversation I had with maa regarding guy's side coming and seeing me, but maa's smile said something. I felt uneasy again. I quickly got rid of the thoughts and made a mental note of telling my two besties.

I reached College and parked my scooty and headed inside the campus. I was searching for my friends but didn't find them, I saw time it's still 7.55 am. I thought of checking my mobile for any message from any social websites. I was smiling and replying while walking when I bumped into a wall.

"Ouch,he bhagwaan" I called out loud. 

I was holding my forehead. That hurts, how come I bumped into a wall, I face palmed myself, I was about to fall when suddenly someone caught me by my waist. I looked up to see it was a boy,  HE BHAGWAAN what have I gotten myself into. I was starting into his eyes for thirty seconds before I averted my gaze and made myself free from him and made a good distance between us. I was still feeling shivers run down my spine. How could I be so careless.

I kept my gaze fixed to the ground.

"I am really sorry. I didn't see you, are you okay??" He asked. I for a minute lost in his voice, it was so mesmerising, I have seriously gone mad and these hormones are playing a toll on me. I nodded my head in agreement saying that I am okay, but he can't see it because he have lowered his gaze. " Ya, I am okay" I replied quickly and made my way out from there. I saw two of my friends eyeing mischievously at me.

I made my way to them and quickly said my hellos and hugged and kissed them on their cheeks. They both replied with Hi's and hellos back.

Megha: "what was that about?" 

She asked narrowing her eyes. She can be mother at times. I rolled my eyes at that.

Me: "what are you talking meghu? I don't understand anything".

I lied, to play along with them.

Naina: "oh really!! You don't know what are we talking about, RIYA MUKHERJEE?"

Oh no... I am in trouble because when ever they call my full name that means I have to spill it all, like right now. I gulped down nervously.

I told them everything how we bumped into each other, how he held me when I was about to fall down. Then our small talk or whatever it was. I quickly completed my explanation in one breath and let out a huge sigh.

They both exchanged mischievous glances and bombered me with more questions. "How was he?" "Was he cute?" "Was he hot?" "Was he dashing?" Etc etc.

Gosh these two would be the death of me. I folded my arms across my chest and glared at them.

They both put their hands in surrender, I rolled my eyes and started walking towards class. I was walking when these two quickly followed me and both took hold of me by my elbow and start walking with me. We headed towards our class.

Arjun's POV

I was in my study room, checking some files for tomorrow meeting. There was a knock on the door. I called out loudly "come in". In came my aai.

"Aai what are you doing here, do you need something? You could have told me, I would have got it for you?"

I bombered her with questions.

"No beta I don't need anything, I came here to speak to you!" Aai replied.

This caught my attention, I closed the file and turned my attention towards her fully.

"What it is aai you want to speak?" I asked her.

I know where this conversation will lead to.

Aai: listen Arjun you are 24 now, soon you will turn 25, I want you to settle down beta, you are too busy with office and handling work, I am very proud of you but still you have to be happy in your life, you deserve happiness my son, there will be someone by your side always. Trust me you will be at peace. Do you have any girl in your mind whom you wish her to be your life partner Gabby?

[Nick name of Arjun- Gabbu (short form of gabbar) story about this later]

I shook my head and replied "no aai I don't have seen any of them so potential to be my wife! I haven't thought about this topic yet." 

Aai nodded her head and questioned "will it be okay if I show you one proposal? I have got many girls proposals for you, but one caught my interest Gabbu!! I will send the girl's pic to you tomorrow, if in case you don't like it we will cancel it, if you are okay with the girl then we have to go to their home, is that okay Gabbu??"

Me: aai I don't have any problem, if you have selected her she would be awesome just like you, I know you will select a good girl for me, just carry on with process, what's the big thing if we see their family, if it's not there in our fate it won't happen.

Aai: okay now enough of work, take some rest.

Me: okay my beautiful lovely aai you just go I will complete checking this, it will take only 5 minutes, don't worry, good night aai.

Mom replied good night, kissed me on forehead and left.

I sighed and rested my head on coach headboard. I thought to our conversation. I quickly checked the file and headed towards the room, got fresh up , Change into night wears and drifted to sleep.

Next morning my alarm started ringing, it was 5.15 am , I quickly turned it off and made my way to washroom. After getting ready I headed downstairs.

We all eat breakfast together after greetings each other good morning's etc. After that I left with Payal to her College.

I started my car. She started talking once we were buckled. I drove from drive and headed towards her College.

Payal: bhaiyyu I heard that you are getting married.

Me: ya I know, next is your turn.

I replied just to annoy her.

Payal: what?? Are you insane, I am taking about you bhaiyyu, don't worry I am not leaving you all so early, I should make use of my time until I am there with you. Now tell me, like right now, how is my new bhabhi?

I sighed.

Me: she looks like devil you know!

I mocked her back.

She jerked her head towards me and gave me a dead glare.

Me: 'meri maa' , I don't know how is your bhabhi, I haven't seen her yet, when I will see I will tell you okay, now that's okay with you?? My lil sissy!!

We reached the College I parked the car in the parking lot. She hugged me, kissed me on my cheek and hurried out of the car. I was clutching my gear to change when I saw that she has forgotten her file, oh god this girl! Can't help it.

I think it's important, I should give it to her. I took the file and exited the car. I headed inside the campus, but didn't find her, I took my mobile and called her to collect her file quickly, I cut the call and kept my mobile in my pocket and kept walking without looking, when I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw it was a girl, her head bumped into my chest , she has caught her forehead and said something like "ouch, he bhagwaan". She removed her hand and was about to fall when I caught her by waist.

She immediately looked up our eyes met for like 30 seconds before she removed her gaze and created distance between us. I was still staring her. "I am sorry I didn't see you, are you okay?" I asked.

She was quite for few seconds before she replied "ya, I am okay". I was lost in her voice, it was so calm. She left after that.

I didn't know how long I was standing there before somebody came and started waving there hand in front of me. I came back to present world from my dream world and looked up to see my sissy looking at me worried.

"Huh" is that all I could say.

Payal: bhaiyyu are you alright? What happened?

Me: nothing is wrong it's just I was thinking something, we will talk about it later. You might be getting late for class.

My sister was eyeing me and the direction where that girl went suspiciously, after I tell her to talk later she calmed down a bit. I hope she don't go to the girl and asked about the Matter. My sister sometimes becomes a James bond. I sat in my car and started driving. I was thinking about the girl, her face and her voice the whole drive.

I reached office, while my all thoughts were around her, roaming like a hunter to catch his prey. She was looking very beautiful yet simple. The way she gazed into my eyes, I was lost. Lost in her beauty, her black orbs contain many emotions. She had very beautiful face, her eyes were just perfect, anyone can get Lost in those for hours and never get bored. Her nose, her lips, everything was perfect, she was the example of true beauty. I think aai's yesterday's lecture is working too much on my brain. I shook my head from all thoughts and entered my office.

I sat in my chair, and checked everything out. Meeting is going to start within 15 minutes. There was a knock on the door and my P.A came in. He told me that Mr. Khan is waiting for the meeting, I told him that I will be arriving shortly and then took my belongings and left to conference hall.
Again my thoughts went back to her. I felt some kind of feeling in my heart when I held her closer just for few minutes, but there was something that I cannot understand, why I am getting this feeling?? this is soo not right, I am confused right now. I shook my head to get rid away from her thoughts.
I greeted them while entering conference hall and shake hands with Mr khan. I started to explain my presentation. They were impressed. They agreed to sign contract with us. I headed towards my cabin and ordered black tea. I rested my head on the chairs headboard. I rubbed my eyes and started my work. On the lunch time, I headed towards cafeteria to eat with Sameer Bhai . After that I went back into my cabin and continue my work. After office I drove to home.
         "I am home" I said as I entered the home. Sweet home. Suddenly Payal came and hugged the death out of me.
Me: Payal leave me or else today you will be seeing me last.
She parted away from me and gave me a sheepish smile which soon turn into mischievous one. Before I could ask her aai came. I greeted her and hugged her.
Aai: Gabbu go get fresh and take some rest, then we will have dinner together okay bachha?
Me: ok aai.
I replied and headed inside my room.
I changed into my casuals and lay down on bed to take some rest, after dinner I have to check some files . So it is better I get some rest. After sometime I got up and headed downstairs.  After the dinner we all sat and have our beverages like coffee, tea, black tea etc etc and caught up with some family thing. Everyone were eyeing me and had smirks on their faces. I quickly excused myself not wanting to get indulge in the hot topic i.e, marriage for the time being. I went to my study room and started checking my files.
After sometime Payal came and sat in front of me. Now I have to tell her about the morning incident .
P: bhaiyyu before I give this to you, tell me what happened in morning?
She showed me a white envelope. I think aai sent the girl's pic. So now I started telling Payal all about morning. after listening thoughtfully she nodded her head and gave me a mischievous smile.

P: you caught her by her waist. Oh hoo!!

Me: oh god Payal!! Will you stop it plzz , she was about to fall that's why I caught her by her waist, nothing else OK, that to it for 2 minutes not more than that. God why did I even tell you, all you want is to tease me or mock me.

P: bhaiyyu by the way, aapko bhabi kaisi chahiye? I mean how should she look?

Me: I don't know Payal.. I haven't thought about it.

P: you will not get to see this pic until you describe my future bhabhi. Now close your eyes and tell me what comes to Ur mind.

I close my eyes and sighed. This girl will not leave me until I tell her.
Her face came again on curtain of my vision. I smiled seeing her beautiful face.

P: stop smiling and tell me fasttt.

I took long breath and calmed myself down.

Me: she should be simple yet beautiful, not the one who wears ton of makeup, black eyes, perfect brows, cute pink lips. Not too thin nor fat, medium sized, shorter than me. That's all for now.

I said quickly and opened my eyes. Payal hugged me , kissed me on the cheeks and said while leaving

P: see the pic, I am leaving it on the table. She is beautiful bhaiyyu and I think aai's choice is perfect. Now good night.

I wanted to see the pic but something stopped me. I started checking my files. I took envelope and placed it inside my bag to see it other time. Changed into night wears and soon drifted into slumber.

RIYA'S POV

After completing and attending my all classes, I bid byes to Megha and Naina and came home. Have dinner with all and goes to bed. I was thinking about morning all again.

I was walking besides him, he was holding my hand. Suddenly there was a thunder noise indicating it's going to rain soon, I was startled so I went a little closer to him. He gave a light chuckle, and snaked his arm around my waist. I turned to him and look up into his eyes. He already had his intense gaze on me. We both were lost in each other's eyes. Nobody spoke, each word was communicated by the movement in eyes. Suddenly there was a very loud thunder, I quickly hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me securely , protecting me from all fears and troubles. I breathed into his colonge, I felt protected. I don't have to worry till he is there with me.
We both pulled away still keeping our gaze locked. "Riyu come let's go home, it's going to rain. I don't want you to become ill". He said. But I didn't budge. I just kept staring into his eyes. He came closer and closer, we were inches away from each other. My cheeks were flushed red, due to intimacy. He pulled me closer and we both started walking back home.
He was chuckling seeing my flushed face, I quickly hid my face in his chest and we both reached home. All were in there rooms. He picked me bridal style and entered in our room. He put me on bed and slowly came closer.
I got up and sat on the bed panting heavily, it was a dream. I was sweating profusely, my full body was covered with sweat. I took water and gulped it down my throat. It's the same man whom I bumped into yesterday. After thinking for sometime I was feeling my eyelids heavy. I slept covering myself with duvet and snuggled in my pillow before sleeping.
       I jolted up and sat straight when I heard my alarm ringing in my ear. I wanted to take a long shower. I took my white knee length plain top and black palllazo to top it for today and headed to take shower.
After shower, I blow Dry my hair and let it open for 2 minutes. I slid my duppata in my bag . I combed my hair and apples my pink lip gloss with kohl in eyes.
I take my other things and quickly left. I went downstairs and took my breakfast and started eating. After eating I quickly left to the College. I reached College, parked my scooty and headed inside and met my two besties inside and forgot about the previous turmoil for a while.

ARJUN'S POV

I was walking with her hand in hand, we both were matching footsteps and walking along the stone path. I checked at how our footsteps are matching. I tilted my head and saw her smiling widely and I gave a lopsided smile. Suddenly we reached a very steep hill. We become more cautious and started walking.
Suddenly she lost her balance and fell down. I couldn't even move. I so badly wanted to help her. She gave a very loud scream and fell deep down, away from me and my life. I can't imagine my life without her . I screamed her name loudly but couldn't hear her voice. I lost the love of my life. I couldn't bear the pain , I screamed again very loudly this time .

I sat on the bed panting heavily for air. I haven't had such type of nightmares in my life. It was horrible. It was the same girl from Yesterday. I drank water to calm down myself.
After a good few minutes, I was calmed. I so badly wanted to see her now. I know it's creepy to think like that, I just wanted to see her and make sure she is safe. I have to take the risk of going to college and seeing her by myself.
It was time for office, so I took a bath and get ready. I headed downstairs with bag to grab breakfast. I greeted all and sat to eat. I was eating breakfast, when I look up, all pairs of eyes are on me.
Now I was confused and started thinking before questioning them.
"Gabbu did you see the girl's pic"? Aai asked breaking me from my thoughts.
Me: no aai I didn't see it yet , I will see it soon and let you know. Don't worry.
Aai: okay

After breakfast:
Me: Payal come get up its getting late.

She gave me a confused look and asked

P: where are you taking me bhaiyyu??
Me: arey pagal, College nai Jana? Hurry up u are getting late.
P: don't worry bhaiyyu, I got my car I will go myself and I am going. Bye...
Me: agar aaj mere Mann me hai ki Mai apni behen ko college chodd ke aaun usme koi dikkat hai?? Saaman utha le apna jaldi se Mai car me wait kar raha hoon tera. Come fast.
ARJUN'S POV

We reached College in no time. I parked my car, Payal took her belongings and headed out after bidding goodbye. I first made sure that she is out of sight. Then I turned and walked to place where I bumped into the girl. I was looking around when my eyes landed on her. She was looking even more beautiful today. I am smiling like an idiot and gazing her. She was smiling, ahhh that dimpled smile, I lost myself into her smile. My heart is beating on different rhythms today.
I didn't know how long I was staring. But suddenly she turned towards my direction. I quickly hide myself behind the pillars. I slowly moved away from pillars and see that she is maybe heading towards her classes. I sat in the car and drive towards office.
After I came into my cabin, I heard my cell ringing. I checked caller ID, it is my friend Karan Khana. We are best buddies since childhood.
"Hello" I said as soon as I receive the call.
"Hello back. Where were you man. I have been calling you since ever and you Mr Rawte too busy to attend call of this poor friend" he said dramatically.
I sighed.
"I have been to Dreamland. Busy with my little babies there, so as you see I was having an important work there, and didn't want you to bother me" I reply to annoy him.
    "He bhagwaan!! From when did you start planning all this? We both wanted to get married together and family together. But my my , you already planned and went into Dreamland. You betray me this early, my heart is broken into million pieces" he whined like a girl.
He was going on rambling and I was ignoring it. I finally asked him "what do you want?"
"I just wanted to speak to you about what I heard. Is that true arjun you agreed to get married?" He asked.
"Yeah, you heard it right" I replied.
       "Oh my god!!! Well done. Okay then I will talk to you later. I have lots of work." He replied and end the call.
I have really a different kind of best friend.
After office, I reached home. We all had dinner and retreat back to our rooms. I checked some files and then call it a day and prepare to sleep.

RIYA'S POV

After the greetings session we all were talking and laughing at something that Naina said. Suddenly I felt that someone is watching me. But, I shrugged it off thinking it's my imagination and nothing else might be due to sleep.
But again I felt it, I looked towards direction from core of my lashes and saw the same man which I bumped into yesterday.
I am hallucinating him, first he comes in my dreams now here. I opened my eyes to check out again but he was not there.
"What happened Riyu, you okay?" Megha asked in concern. 
I nodded my head and replied
"Nothing, it's just I have a little headache. That's all".
They both sighed and started walking towards class with me.
     We attend all classes and soon it was time for lunch, we made our way towards cafeteria, and started having lunch. Discussing about the upcoming classes. 
Suddenly a girl in beautiful blue dress approached us. Two friends following behind her.
"Hello everyone" the blue dress girl said.
"Hello" we three replied together to her.

Girl: sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you, I really wanted to know you people. Hope you don't mind speaking to us and have our company. I would love to have yours.

She is sweet and charming, she has black eyes and suddenly my thoughts went back to the stranger. But I quickly shook my head and spoke to her.

Me: yeahhh, that's very sweet of you, we would love to have your company. My name is Riya, she is Megha and she is Naina.

I said pointing towards each of them introduce all of us to her. She smiled affectionately.

Girl: okay thanks, I am Payal, she is shweta and she Mamta.

She said pointing towards her friends. 
We spoke for a while and got to know about the girl, she is in her 1st year studying to become a cardiologist. She is very sweet girl. She has a beautiful personality and is a cutie pie. But, chatterboxand a bubbly person at the same time.
We spoke for a while and exchange our no.s , after that we headed to Classes bidding them goodbye.

RIYA's POV

Its been Saturday today and my life was going fine. Payal is been a sweetheart and we have grown more closer these three days. We all hang out together. Today after college we would go grab coffee from starbucks and have a mini time for ourselves. Currently I am in lab and I am zoning out too much because, I am worried for tomorrow. Yeah, you heard it right. Tomorrow they are coming to see me. I kind of have these feelings which I quite don't understand. I am becoming super nervous as the time is getting close.

I have to call aunty and seek her permission and tell jiju too. Oh god!! Help me I am forgetting everything I should do write now. I took out my cell and keep a reminder. I concentrated on work and got myself busy and these thoughts flew away somewhere in the corner of my mind.

Soon bell rang and we completed and sorted out some. My  cell beeped indicating a message . I took out my cell and walk to the campus and saw my two friends already there. I reached to them.

Me: Meghna call up your hubby, I need to ask permission for tomorrow and Naina I am ringing aunty too.

Aunty receive the call on its third ring.

Me: Namaste aunty!!

A: Namaste beta, how are you??

Me: I am fine aunty.

A: what is it you want beta?? Is naina troubling you again?

Me: no, no aunty, she is not troubling me. Its just that I need to ask your permission .

A: about what beta.. tell me clearly??

Me: actually aunty some people are coming to see me and I want naina and megha to be with me tomorrow and please don't say noo. I am kinda nervous if they will be with me then I can have  some hope that I won't do anything stupid.

A: oh congratulations beta!! I am so happy for you. Can't wait to see you in bridal attire . yeah, she will be with you don't worry and pay my greetings to your mom, okay beta!!

Aunty spoke bubling with happiness and enthusiasm.

Me: aww  thankyou aunty , and I will tell maa don't worry. Accha now I have to get going , meet you soon aunty, byee.

A: okay beta, take care and don't be nervous .

I cut the call.

I turned around and see megha speaking to jiju and blushing. These two love birds can't help it. I shook my head at them and wave at her so that she can pass me the cell and I can take permission from jiju and we have to get going fast or else those three will sit on our head for coming late.

Megha passed me the cell and I spoke "hello jiju.

"hello Sali sahiba . what's up, how come you are speaking to me . that too this poor jiju of yours. Jiju spoke pulling my leg.

jiju its not that I only speak to you when some reason is there , you blaming me as I am at fault. Even you don't call and speak , I can ask you the same question. I am hurt you know I replied putting my hand on my chest for dramatic effect and I know he can't see me.

"hey sorry ri I was just kidding no offence okay. So tell me what is it you  want to talk?.

"no jiju even I was pulling your leg. Anyways I am taking your wife from you tomorrow and no buts and ifs. Just called to inform you that your wife wont be there with you tomorrow so bear it for one day okay. Its my order. I said and saw megha blushing and trying to glare at me but failed miserably.

"he bhagwaan see ri is taking away my wife from me. They are torturing this poor soul, I don't know what to do. I can't even deny it because now Sali sahiba has ordered it. Ab iss bechare jiju ke bare me bhi socho aur please meri jaan ko jaldi se ghar bhej do. Jiju replied dramatically .

"by the way what is so special tomorrow?? Jiju asked.

"aaa...umm.. actually jiju some guests are coming tomorrow so I want these two to be with me. That's all nothing else. I replied scratching my head and naina and meghna laughed seeing my reaction.

" oh achha  Sali sahiba is nervous huh. Megha told me anyways and all the best for tomorrow. I am waiting to get a partner in gents group I was so alone with only ladies and finally someone decided to get married and give me a company. Thankgod!! Wait till I see him then I will see how you live without him. Teasing me now know, carry on. I will tell you that time. Payback time Sali sahiba. Jiju teased me and these two again burst out laughing.

" we will see jiju what to say will won't happen okay. I replied.

" oh is it, anyways when I will meet him I will tell him at that time don't worry. How you tortured this poor soul. Jiju again teased and I heard him laughing from the other end and these two were suppressing there laughs.

" jiju we are getting late. Will talk to later. Byee. Saying this I ended the call hurriedly.

We walked to the parking lot and sat in our vehicles and drove to starbucks.

We parked our vehicles and headed out and continuously throughout the ride my cell was beeping indicating my baby texting i.e. payal on whatsapp. I started checking messages and headed inside while both following me behind. Payal was constantly asking where are we in messages. Impatient baby she is. We reached to them , payal hug me tightly and kissed me on my cheeks and I do the same and also greet others.

We all talked about anything and everything in this world and enjoy ourselves a lot. After that we all retired to our homes . rest of the day was full of my dreams .

NEXT DAY

Today I wake up very late. No one disturbs me and I have a very peaceful  sleep yesterday because I was very much tired. Suddenly I remember and started getting nervous because today people are coming to see me. Ohh god!! I see there is dress ready for me on my dresser for today by mom.

I get up and went to washroom for daily routine. They will arrive at 11 so I have 1:30 hour and I have to dress up well. After few minutes I head to take shower and after a relaxing one I headed out wrapping my towel on the body. It was 10:00 and I have exactly 1 hour to set myself up.

I wore  my pastel pink colour long floor length anarkali with kundan work . I set my hair open and took a look at myself ..i was looking beautiful no offence. I heard the door knock indicating arrival of my besties.

Ruhi and my besties entered my room and I sat there nervously chewing my lips. Both attacked me with tight hugs.

" am I looking okay? Should I remove my makeup. Is it okay. Does this dress too much for today. Is it too tight or is.. I spoke panicking and they cut me off.

"shh.. don't think too much okay. You look perfect. Don't panick. Everything will go smoothly and be yourself and answer properly. Now sit back and relax. Megha spoke .

I nodded my head and made my way to bed and these two sit beside me calm me down. Soon there was a bell ring indicating the guest have arrived . I took long breaths to calm down myself. After some minutes we expected for my sister to come and call. But, the person came in was the least I expected.

Payal entered and I was shocked . I didn't know who call her nor have any idea. She don't have my address then how come she is here and I clearly asked these two not to tell anybody, she arrived at this time. What is happening. I looked at my friends they seem to be normal but I am still confused.

Payal came in greet all of us and gave a big hug and whispered. "you look beautiful bhabi.

Shock of the day.😲

Bhabi ...how come???

Arjun's POV

As Sunday was coming closer I grew impatient and her thoughts kept invading my head. how much I was trying to forget and ignore her, her beautiful face appears on the corner of my eyes. I just don't know what's happening with me and I can't think straight. How much I am trying to run away from her thoughts its bugging me that much. What spell did she make on my heart and mind I don't understand.

Its like she is ruling my heart and my brain. It skips thousands of beats when I just think of her. Her beautiful face is the one I want t see always.

I am trying so hard and got myself busy all day  and work out more and check everything twice just to keep myself away from her thoughts. It works for the time being till I am busy but still sometimes it makes its way into my mind again. Making me frustrated all over again. I just want to rip of my head right now. As I Remove these feelings and throw them away in dustbin.

My nights are becoming so restless day by day and I cannot for good five minutes. I am frustrated and restless, its like she is always in front of me. I want to make her mine. But, as I think of this my heart feels pain. Seeing the preparations and talks about the girl whom we are going to see. These people are pulling me with them and I am finding a way to break this proposal. The way all describes her its like she has descend down from heaven. I want to point out her flaws and make her dislike by everyone.

Lets see tomorrow where my life takes a turn. And with these  thoughts I sleep. I woke up morning as my alarm ringing I quickly got up and turn it off. I quickly took shower and came out. I headed for breakfast and after breakfast I made my way to study room. After working for few hours I completed my work. Mom said we have to leave soon.

I made my way to room and quickly got dressed. I took a shower and got dressed. Shreya dii and jiju are also here. Mehek came and sat in my lap . I started paying with her. I love her so much.

"arjun mamu where we are going? mehek asked.

Before I could answer payal and dii answered. "we are going to your mami's house. Your mamu is getting married and she is your new mami.

Mehek turned her face towards me and look up in my eyes and raised her eyebrows. She looked so cute. I so badly wanted to pinch her chubby cheeks but kept a straight expression. I nodded my head and she began bouncing in my lap and quickly hugged me. " yay, I am getting one more mami, she should be like Ayesha mami. I will have  two mami's now. She clapped her hands happily.

I shook  my head at her enthusiasm and chuckled at her behaviour. I made her sit in my lap properly and kissed her chubby cheeks. Soon we reached at the girl's place. The house was not so big like us but not so small also. It was beautiful and warm.

We were greeted by an middle aged man and it seems to be her father. He welcomed us and we exchanged our greetings. We all sat in the living room.

They started talking about business and even I got included in the talk. Soon the topic drifted for the purpose we came here. Payal got up and headed upstairs maybe to the girl's room. I was getting restless. My heart was beating fast.

After sometime four ladies were their. Her mom began to question me, what I do, what are my future plans etc etc. suddenly everybody starts questioning me. I looked towards my aai telling her to help me. She understands me very well.

Akansha( mrs. Rawte): ridhima zara riya beta ko to bulaiye ...a buss se bhi mil hi lete he...

Ridhima( mrs. Mukherjee):aa rahi hai akansha vo.. upar room me hi hai.

Just then riya entered the hall. She gave a nervous smile to ruhi who chuckled on her expression and she glared her. Then she moved further and stood beside sanjay.

Sanjay: Mr. Rawte she is my daughter, Riya Mukherjee.

Riya went towards them , greeted them and was about to touch their feets when Suryakant stopped her.

Surya: are bache betiyan pair nai chute.

Riya smiled at him while akansha hugged her.

Ak: kaisi ho beta?

R: mai thik hoon aunty aap kaise ho?

All this while whole rawte family were sitting quietly and were memerized by simplicity and behaviour of riya.

When Arjun saw her...

ARJUN POV

Ohhh

Myyy

Goddd😲

Is this real? Am I dreaming?😲😲😲

Iska matlab meri shaadi isi ladki I mean to say riya ...kaafi pyara naam hai uss jaisa..uhhh kaha tha mai?? Haan

Matlab jo pic mujhe di gayi thi vo riya ki hi thi... Mai kitna bada gadha hoon...shit..

Agar pic dekh leta to kya ho jata ... Itne dino se jo dimaag kharab tha vo nai hota...now she will be mine...ohh goddd

She is looking so beautiful ...ohhh yesss...😳

She is a bit nervous ... it is written on her face seeing her expressions and her sister is chuckling seeing her nervous...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awww she glared her ...she looks so cute when she is angry...

Apni family ko dekh kar bata sakta hoon all are ready for accepting her in our family...

POV ENDS

next chapter if you all want...

plzzz do tell

because i am excited to writeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Unres interesting start arjun that guy who came to saw riya wow beautiful eagerly waiting for nxt plzz pm me whenever you give updateEdited by ruhi1985sheetal - 5 years ago
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome story 
Interesting concept 
Love it
Continue soon
Plz pm me
swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
loved it 
continue soon 
ariya143 thumbnail
Awesome dear.. 
Love too read more ..😳
Plz continue soon..
Waiting for next ...
Updated ..
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome amez super
Loveit 
Cont soon 
armishra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mind blowing update 
Continuesoon 
Aayat.ariya14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg!! Superb start!! Amazing concept!!  Very nuc one... Plz do continue soon... Btw, pehle ye story kis naam pe tha?? Mein ne padhi thi.. Paar story name yaad nhi.. N tumne bola ye churaya gaya tha to kos story me iska concept add kia?? Means churaya??? Mujhe dikhna hai...  N plz do pm me ok??.. 
Love it.. Update soon... 
zubiya92 thumbnail
Awesome update
Con soon
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update 
Love it 
Continue soon