Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RITU.RUCH

Kiara is so over rated they should take tripti dimri,she was good in laila majnu

she was alright, not better than Kiara in anyways whether acting, looks, oomph and popularity.
Kiara is bland too tbh and with no star cast at all, I expect this movie to bomb as well. Why can't they just get Nushrat in? Kartik has got a strong chemistry with her.
RITU.RUCH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tripti dimri is better than both sara n kiara Edited by RITU.RUCH - 5 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -PD-

I do not think it is kjo-alia thing but as some one said it maybe imtiaz PR to create hype around his movie ... Because kjo does not get anything by putting Sara down and Sara is not an outsider that kjo can play with her career

honestly, I feel Kjo is a sadist who might do thing sometimes just for entertainment  and here the article shows Sara in poor state... Also Alia comes across as insecure, to me...

Another thing i feel KJO doesnt like Sara is cause Amrita didn't plead and request him for Sara's debut...so that might be like a bitter thing for him...also in Simmbaa, it was Rohit who cast her not KJO...

If it was Imitiaz's PR (which it can be) then won't it use some more older (in terms of number of years) names, like Alia or Shraddha ??

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anjs

honestly, I feel Kjo is a sadist who might do thing sometimes just for entertainment  and here the article shows Sara in poor state... Also Alia comes across as insecure, to me...

Another thing i feel KJO doesnt like Sara is cause Amrita didn't plead and request him for Sara's debut...so that might be like a bitter thing for him...also in Simmbaa, it was Rohit who cast her not KJO...

If it was Imitiaz's PR (which it can be) then won't it use some more older (in terms of number of years) names, like Alia or Shraddha ??

KJO can play only with outsiders.. never with star kids even though he hate them .. 
Sara and her karthik jaap might have bought the idea of the first PR article  of love 3 movie as it is benefit for sara her PR kept quiet.. just wait for few days for counter attack of this article from Sara PR ๐Ÿ˜†

simon7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kiara already denied being approached for it. This quite seems like KJo' work , he definitely has his loyalties somewhere else as we know. Sara has created quite a buzz, got critical acclaim as well as commercial success too who is not from his camp๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Someone like Kjo as we have seen in past, would not let that happen easily when Sara'scompetitors are from his camp. There are couple of articles all regarding Sara being replaced n all, all of sudden.
I am quite sure everyone noticed he seems very cold with her during Simba interactions. Rohit n co seems welcoming so one sees the difference and yes it could be Amrita not buttering him as majority does for debut.Kjo n his games are known to all now
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am feeling bad for KJO first time ๐Ÿ˜†
Kuch bhi ho bill KJO per Pat that hain.

One side Sara is trying her best to gusso in KJO camp and other side articles on her showing her in negative way. Or maybe someone is not happy with Sara PR articles so coming up with counter articles who kNows ... No one is cHild in this game
Sara has saif, amrita and if required Kareena to back her.. 
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Good. Kiara advani is more talented and prettier than sara ali.
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sure it is work of Jhanvi's PR to put down Sara's market image in public like her 2 films never made any diff in the industry unlike Jhanvi hence she is getting more roles.
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Who cares for Imtiaz Ali ?? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†