Feeling bad for Deepika!!

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hasn't she heard enough in the house...it's not her mistake that she won it was the decision of public and even if it was fixed then she didn't gave money to makers to make her win...in the serial too she must have done something great that channel badly wanted her to win and even in ormax voting she used to get highest votes!!! And if we talk about ladies...they found sree to be very ill mannered whereas Dipika was already in good books...okay I too wanted Deepak or romil to win but never sree ... because winner should not be just mastermind or good Natured but how you control your emotions and represent yourself and if you cannot control your words then it's not done!!
Show is over and Dipika is winner so leave it!! How she would be feeling seeing so much hatred even when maybe according to people she didn't do anything to be love or entertaining but she neither did anything to get hate and that too upto this much extend!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well said

I think one should spread love and not hate.

Even if you do not like Dipika...don't hate her. When Rana used to target Sree like anything the only person who used to speak up for him was DIPIKA.

the other contestants who are now partying with Sree used to be audiences to the bashing Sree used to get from Surbhi. Surbhi Rana was a tsunami of sorts and to face her was quite difficult when she used to be in form.

Dipika ke face pe ek frown nahi aati thi...

Dipika had the guts to speak up.
Edited by purethought - 5 years ago
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dipika said in an interview, 
Agar mujhe colors ne fixed kiya hota, tab toh main Jhalak ki bhi winner hoti, kyunki tabb toh main show kar rahi thi! 

I found this point worth thinking about. 
ankita9595 thumbnail
Deepika is facing so much wrath bcoz She wasn't  like Shilpa ji and beloved Bhai Sree who abused women neither She was at her scheming and manipulative best like Romil and Deepak who used and abused others at their will. Most can't digest the fact She was able to win the game without doing any negative sort of thing. Edited by munnihyderabad - 5 years ago
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
She needs to move ahead. Problem is in a big country like India and then add us non-Indians you end up with billion + people 

You cannot please them all

Even if 1 percent decide to go against you then they can create hell

Leave 1 %...1 person like Shilpa is worth 1% of billion in terms of disgust and crassness and behudgis

In the end she is the winner...

No need to feel sad..

What if she were to be second

I am feeling fine with the result

Anyone who is hated by Shilpa will get my love.

Shilpa cost Sreesanth the season. A great person like him unfortunately had this ... as a supporter. No wonder he lost. lol
spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penkie06

Agar mujhe colors ne fixed kiya hota, tab toh main Jhalak ki bhi winner hoti, kyunki tabb toh main show kar rahi thi!

Sorry to say this.
In Jhalak you have to perform, but here in biggboss, you don't have to perform. πŸ˜†    πŸ˜†
Only popularity counts.

P.S.: But I do agree, the show is over and we need to leave Deepika alone to enjoy the glory. She is the winner, no matter what anyone says.Edited by spicysagar - 5 years ago
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Sorry to say this.
In Jhalak you have to perform, but here in biggboss, you don't have to perform. πŸ˜†    πŸ˜†
Only popularity counts.

P.S.: But I do agree, the show is over and we need to leave Deepika alone to enjoy the glory. She is the winner, no matter what anyone says.

Never watched Jhalak but Dipika is quite good a dancer. Partiality kaheen pe bhi kee jaa sakti hai. 
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Sorry to say this.
Only popularity counts.

P.S.: But I do agree, the show is over and we need to leave Deepika alone to enjoy the glory. She is the winner, no matter what anyone says.

Yeah in a dance show u can't do blatant partiality. But then again star plus made divyanka nach baliye winner even though she n her hubby danced so ridiculously whole season.

But whatever it is ,Dipika doesn't deserve so much hate. Trolling I undersunder but viciousness is not right. I'm Happy shree lost thoughπŸ˜†
Edited by Charaiveti - 5 years ago
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Those saying stuff against her probably have personal vendettas against her or are sore losers who simply can't digest her victory. Otherwise why would some spew venom non stop.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Penkie06

In that season there were bigger stars like Sanaya, Vivian and Faisal. Also Dipika isn't even that popular like she is made out to be. The only reason she was announced the bb Winner is because Sree was too controversial for the Winner title despite being the most talked about. So basically the channel decided it and played safe because her image was clear in comparison to Sree.