Mulan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

πŸ˜›This soap is taking on very well!πŸ˜›

In the last episode we saw Simran bringing Abhi's parents to her new homeπŸ˜ƒ where Abhi is residing at he moment!

Most probably she might have thought that Abhi would again flee if he is told about her latest beforehand.*(Always acting in an immature fashion)*😑

πŸ˜†Thus this an excellent step!πŸ˜†

Keep it up!!!πŸ˜›

😊{*hinduengg*}😊

Edited by hinduengg - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpio_pk thumbnail
rak 201 you are right, and thats what I dont like about the story, becuz its not necessary that a perfect woman's daughters always inherit all of their mother's qualities, I have seen so many perfect ppl,their kids are just their opposite by nature. In Astitva, its so unfair to show everyone's favour with the main characters,they are so sensitive about themselves but never try to understand others feelings, always blaming others for everything.
hrithick_luvr thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
do u guys live in the uk, bc i live in the us n we havent gotten to that part yet
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpio_pk

rak 201 you are right, and thats what I dont like about the story, becuz its not necessary that a perfect woman's daughters always inherit all of their mother's qualities, I have seen so many perfect ppl,their kids are just their opposite by nature. In Astitva, its so unfair to show everyone's favour with the main characters,they are so sensitive about themselves but never try to understand others feelings, always blaming others for everything.

What about the other way round? Do imperfect parents necessarily have imperfect kids?πŸ˜•

scorpio_pk thumbnail
No, not at all.
I was trying to say that if Simran has some solid reasons behind her every action then everyone have for their deeds.Why always blaming others and showing that Simran is ALWAYS right becuz she has a good reason.While taking any action ,everyone consider himself/herself on the right path.
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi All

Abhi's parents canot be just compared to Astha. The way Abhi's parents will behave on knowing all the truth is totally different with how Astha will react. So these two cannot be compared at all....

principessa thumbnail

I agree with you Sree, their reaction would be different from Astha's..

But still, I hope Simran thinks of a way to introduce Astha to Abhi..

Akshata thumbnail

Its the viewers who keep comparing the kids to their parents.I don't think Ajai Sinha is trying to conclude anything like that. Atleast that's how I see it. Many people found Neha very insecure.It was not her nature to start with.Even with an insane mother, and no father,she was a confident and independant girl. She herself admired simran a lot.She started to get really upset with Simran only after she saw her(Simran)behavior in her own bedroom.Who wouldn't??.How could she convince herself that Simran was just freinds with her husband after what she saw.

Astha's behaviour is all thanks to Simran's upbringing and the realization of the truth in the manner that she did.To add to that her nani has brainwashed her and convinced her that the woman is responsible for her mother's death.Before she knew the truth,Astha(gudiya) was spoilt but an affectionate daughter.

Sia was also rude to her nani and Archana when she found out some bitter truths about herself.She is forgiving because her own people make her understand that after all she got lots of love and Archana was a good mother who taught her good values.

I have always felt that Astitva is the only serial where the main protaganist is not favoured.Simran has made many mistakes and is paying for them.To begin with she has been shown a nice person,so she can't be shown as bad to bring a twist.It would be like any other serial that we watch where overnight the characters are evil with all kinds of connections and plots.

I agree with Sree that Abhi's parents and Astha can't be compared.They know all the facts and poor Astha has still not got over one truth!

cheers

akshata

Mulan08 thumbnail

I guess it is obvious that Simran wanted to protect Aastah or Gudiya at a very young age as it would certainly have left Astha emotionally starved and weak .She gave Astha a normal childhood though the loss of her own child did make Simran more lax in her treatment of Aastha.

I think life has finally given Aastha an opportunity to prove her mettle .If she is strong she will come through . If not she will pay the price of what she always has been , a weakling .