Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Suta, thanks for sharing all these enduring videos, while watching, the smile on my face never faded, throughout it was there, in a way simply carried me to that dreamy world where only Radha who was attracted by the friendly nature of  this damsel this Madhavi who is an enchantress to lure Her towards Him!

She is an enchantress, an alluring damsel, a temptress. But she is not a nymph or Apsara,  but more seductive than those apsaras, for her beauty to seduce sages and demons alike! 

A fundamental theme in Indian metaphysics is the existence of two realities: material reality and spiritual reality.

Here the material reality is represented using the female form of Krishna to remove Radha's Krodh and to attract the Gopis for Raas Leela , while spiritual reality is represented using the female form to eliminate the Vyomasur and to nullify the jealousy from the minds of Ayan and Jatila. Krishna is female in form but male in essence, he is on a mission now, in this tangible world, Vishnu is both Madhav, the divine, as well as Madhavi the enchantress!! 😊

She is Vishnu playing with Prakriti and Maya the gopis and the demons. She is Vishnu in full control of subjective realities, she is inviting spiritual reality to enter into her playground, the Vilas Bhoomi for Raas Leela and join in the game of material reality, the  Divine Leela.

Here the demons [ including that Jatila and Ayan in nature ] are going to be duped by a damsel. Radha and Gopikas are afraid of losing what they have, the divine love , and the demons are afraid of losing what they never have, the love of Radha!

Related image

Beautiful explanation as always πŸ‘
Viswasruti thumbnail
Thank you Aarti .πŸ€— . Who am I to write, my Radha is directing me to write these words about her Krishna. πŸ˜Š  
Image result for Krishna in lady avatar
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ha, ha ha Sumi , what a comic relief ... Aayan is in 7th heaven for saving the damsels in distress!! 🀣  Loved these two beautiful girls seducing Aayan with their charm!!πŸ˜† Waiting to see their meeting with Jatila , expecting a few more scenes of leg-pulling there also!! Let them woo the Aayan first and then they will definitely boo the Jatila with their real Avtaar!!

Related image

Today Ayan was trying to be as gentleman as possible with these two beautiful damsels 🀣. He made me forgot his hyper behaviour atleast for todayπŸ˜†. I loved Sumedh's voice today, sweet as sugar πŸ˜† β˜ΊοΈ ❀️.

And this is such a beautiful pic of Radharani, Madhuri Di ❀️ ☺️.
Viswasruti thumbnail
Sumi, in this pic Radha  was sailing on the clouds to meet her Krishna, night is slipping from the grip of the moonlight, a spark of the star here and a gentle breeze's murmuring there , she was in a hurry , running through the lightning to meet her Maadhav before the dawn, to share a secret with him, she wants to ask him why the lotus always wait for moon  to bloom ? She wants to know why the peacock loves to dance when there is a cloud in the sky ?? She is traversing on the floral path to adorn her Krishna with a garland, run Radha , run , there your Krishna is waiting for you to show the morning star in this midnight in your eyes !!
Sumeee and Aaarti , I just came here to share a post with you, but you both tied me  here with your words and kept me here for long ! Now I have to run  back into my alcove!😊  
Image result for Krishna in lady avatar

Viswasruti thumbnail
Another wonderful episode, full of fun , that too meaningful fun! β­οΈ
Today Aayan was the proudest Mahapurush with a wide smile on his face !!!πŸ˜† 
Radha was throughout angry, because of that she was unable to see her Krishna! Guessing her name was so nice, Syama , Manmohini , Kesavi,  synonyms of Krishna! 

Related image
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Friends, here is the Radha Shringaar video πŸ˜Š --
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhNlez8e9ZM[/YOUTUBE]
Viswasruti thumbnail
Today Radha's Shringaar was shown in detail. And in their conversation, they had shared many secrets, Krishna probing and Radha revealing about her love for Krishna, that was really endearing.😊 
Video conference again!! As if we are watching a suspense thriller! Till date never saw this Jatila staying at home and do anything for her husband or for the house, always either roaming in the woods or passing judgments at Radha's house!!πŸ˜• 
Now Vyomasur is looking like an extra character! A highly talented actor's action was wasted. 
Baldevi with all those veg baskets looked lovely,πŸ˜ƒ now have to see how she will prepare that item which Kirtida asked !! 
TheSilverDoe thumbnail

Today Radha's Shringaar was shown in detail. And in their conversation, they had shared many secrets, Krishna probing and Radha revealing about her love for Krishna, that was really endearing. 😊 

Video conference again!! As if we are watching a suspense thriller! Till date never saw this Jatila staying at home and do anything for her husband or for the house, always either roaming in the woods or passing judgments at Radha's house!!πŸ˜• 
Now Vyomasur is looking like an extra character! A highly talented actor's action was wasted. 
Baldevi with all those veg baskets looked lovely,πŸ˜ƒ now have to see how she will prepare that item which Kirtida asked !! 

This is what I am saying since he entered
That guy played many major characters and KRISHNA in jsk.
How can they give him such minor character? 

Viswasruti thumbnail
Aarti, for them Ayan and Jatila are the imp characters, so they will adjust other actors like Krishna , Radha , Yashoda etc  acco to available space when and where ever there is a space, the main story is Jatila and her son's exploitations and escapades, and keeping Krishna busy with killing the Asurs all the time. An occasional smile from Mahadev, teasing here and mischief there from Radha and Krishna , if time permits, Balram and the  mothers will say a few words.  First Krishna have to eliminate these two negative characters>>> to save his Radha from all sorts of Badhas. 
They are deliberately creating an opportunity for Jatila and Ayan to shine in the show!!πŸ˜• 
Related image
TheSilverDoe thumbnail

Aarti, for them Ayan and Jatila are the imp characters, so they will adjust other actors like Krishna , Radha , Yashoda etc  acco to available space when and where ever there is a space, the main story is Jatila and her son's exploitations and escapades, and keeping Krishna busy with killing the Asurs all the time. An occasional smile from Mahadev, teasing here and mischief there from Radha and Krishna , if time permits, Balram and the  mothers will say a few words.  First Krishna have to eliminate these two negative characters>>> to save his Radha from all sorts of Badhas. 

They are deliberately creating an opportunity for Jatila and Ayan to shine in the show!! πŸ˜• 
Related image

Yeah . Show is about Ayanila , rk are side characters πŸ˜†
Krishn should kill them first, 99% problems will be solved. Then he can kill asuras and kans πŸ˜›