wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
Happy Makar Sankranti everyone! :D
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy Makar Sankranti!

Here's another Basanti/Baldevi photo! This was posted on Instagram today (14 January 2019) by Reena Kapoor (Yashoda). Her caption: Guess who is this beautiful, shy woman with me 😊

I am so looking forward to seeing Basanti/Baldevi's and Sumedha/Maniharin's entries in the show! ⭐️

The RK people sure know how to grab everyone's attention - turn the lead boys into girls!!! 👏 What a marketing strategy! 🤣

Edited by A-A-S - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-A-S

Happy Makar Sankranti!

Here's another Basanti/Baldevi photo! This was posted on Instagram today (14 January 2019) by Reena Kapoor (Yashoda). Her caption: Guess who is this beautiful, shy woman with me 😊

I am so looking forward to seeing Basanti/Baldevi's and Sumedha/Maniharin's entries in the show! ⭐️

The RK people sure know how to grab everyone's attention - turn the lead boys into girls!!! 👏 What a marketing strategy! 🤣

Best thing that happened on this Makar Sankranti ...^^
Have a great day friends 
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
He's looking SO cute hun! :D
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Today's episode is a treat for KaRam viewers ❤️ ⭐️ Don't miss episode for KaRam today 🤣 🤣  🤣 And if you love mother-son bonding 😉 and I am obviously not referring to Ayanila. Well I think I should stop here...Ermmm😆. Why spoil the feels of the scene in advance! 😆 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishna_19

Today's episode is a treat for KaRam viewers ❤️ ⭐️ Don't miss episode for KaRam today 🤣 🤣  🤣 And if you love mother-son bonding 😉 and I am obviously not referring to Ayanila. Well I think I should stop here...Ermmm😆. Why spoil the feels of the scene in advance! 😆 

Cant  wait for tomorrow 
Gopa Devi look of Krishn 
Viswasruti thumbnail
Lovely Maa Bete scenes Sumi , adorable expressions from 4 of them and at the end, after all that shouting in his outing Vrish too expressed some tender feelings towards his daughter. Looking forward to tomorrow's episode.😊 
Kans on Jatila's home theater to😲 order Vyomesh to marry Radha immediately. What a nice villain he is , we also want to see the end of this asur soon, and eagerly waiting to see the lady love to enter into Barsana with a bag of bangles!⭐️ 
Image result for radha Krishna smiling
Can words describe the beauty, peace and happiness of this scene? ❤️ ⭐️

Viswasruti thumbnail
Thanks Sumi for sharing these lovely pictures.😊 After a long wait , today we got a few scenes to watch with a smile on our faces. 
Image result for radha Krishna smiling
It was such a beautiful moment Madhuri Di ❤️ Heart Touching Lord Vishnu bows down to his Devotee Sheshnaag ❤️ Isse acchi koi baat ho sakti hai? ⭐️ It was my dream scene 😆 which finally happened❤️ ☺️.