Deepika's Family

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
I have never seen deepika's family in the show or anywhere else on social media as well . During the finale also it was shoaib's family.. she wants to use the prize money also for her ammi.. No mention of her parents apart for some random stuffs..no mention of her missing them..considering how emotional she is as a person..I am so curious

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She has mentioned of her mumma several times in the show. Her mother is a divorcee and raised her alone. 
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I was wondering same and her mom didnt show up up at BB finale. What about her siblings?
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Penkie06

She has mentioned of her mumma several times in the show. Her mother is a divorcee and raised her alone. 

No I remember seeing uncut of voot called dipika army connection something, she mentioned very well that she visited whole India as her father was retired as colonel in army ðŸ˜• Even bcz of her father she joined airhostess... Ye info Kahan se mili tumhe?
srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi_

No I remember seeing uncut of voot called dipika army connection something, she mentioned very well that she visited whole India as her father was retired as colonel in army  😕 Even bcz of her father she joined airhostess... Ye info Kahan se mili tumhe?

Yes she was telling to surabi and urvashi that her father was in army and once in two years she has changed her school bcoz of posting.
She divorced her husband aft she became an actress...
But I can't understand y she is acting so much in front of her mother in law saying Ammi..Ammi
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: srikalaganesh

Yes she was telling to surabi and urvashi that her father was in army and once in two years she has changed her school bcoz of posting.
She divorced her husband aft she became an actress...
But I can't understand y she is acting so much in front of her mother in law saying Ammi..Ammi

That's what I don't understand .. she did say she travelled all over India because of her father's job and that that Everytime she settled in her new school .time to change again came up.. Also once jasleen and Megha we're discussing how disciplined she is because of her father being an army man.

My question is we have seen and been told again and again about Deepika being and emotional person..we saw it when shoaib came..it looked all like a fairytale thing.. how can such an emotional person not miss her own mother even once.. and specially if that mother is hers is all but single now..she keeps mentioning ammi ..Saba..shoaib..what about mummy or Maa?? 
She keeps mentioning whatever I am ammi has always been my pillar..and no mention of her own mom..?
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

That's what I don't understand .. she did say she travelled all over India because of her father's job and that that Everytime she settled in her new school .time to change again came up.. Also once jasleen and Megha we're discussing how disciplined she is because of her father being an army man.

My question is we have seen and been told again and again about Deepika being and emotional person..we saw it when shoaib came..it looked all like a fairytale thing.. how can such an emotional person not miss her own mother even once.. and specially if that mother is hers is all but single now..she keeps mentioning ammi ..Saba..shoaib..what about mummy or Maa?? 
She keeps mentioning whatever I am ammi has always been my pillar..and no mention of her own mom..?

Seriously ðŸ˜• how painful it must be for parents when your kids abandon u like this 
Meridipukakar thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just coz Dipika won the show doesn't we include her family

Dipika several times have said she missed her mum and now her family is being involved.

It's her personal life we shouldnt talk about it.
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
And the point is ??
Last season, we never saw Hina's parents. Did it make any difference?ðŸĪŠ

Some people simply don't like coming in front of the camera. Dipika has talked about her family on ED videos.

Okay, Dipika is close to her mother-in-law, so she must be faking it right? 

RIP logic.ðŸĪĒ

P.S. Discussing personal life of contestants, that have nothing to do with the show is against the forum rules.

panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I read that her father has two wives.The two sisters are issues from the first wife and she is an issue from the second wife 
The siblings are step sisters.
On her divorcing Samson,while still married to him she received offer to do TV serials and started an affair with Shoaib  and it was Samson who caught her and agreed for a mutual divorce.