tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I remember how we used to discuss shreepika moments. What must the reactions of bhuv on this. 

This part of Shree IV  answers it 

Hats off to my wife for being with me through all the tough times. I don't think I showed her the side she loved, even though she adjusted with me for the last five years. Now is the time when I'll do whatever she says. She wants me to give her a head massage, which I will. The way the past five years have been, I now want to give the best to my wife and kids.

This part of IV answers 😆  bhuv reaction. 

One can understand bhuv reaction 

I m glad he is willing to give his best to their  relationship. 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeyivade thumbnail
Why now?
Why didn't he care 5 years before?
Did Dipika change his heart?
Looks like it.
Dipika softened him. 
Sreesanth will realize theres no one like Dipika who gave him so much attention.
Bhuvi looks like an aggressive woman. @her entry in house made me feel so. 
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Zeyivade

Why now?
Looks like it.
Dipika softened him. 
Sreesanth will realize theres no one like Dipika who gave him so much attention.
Bhuvi looks like an aggressive woman. @her entry in house made me feel so. 

I respect ur views but not agree. Bhuv is agreesive but for the ones who say against shree.The fact that she is ready to bash housemates shows her love and devotion for him. She literally worships him like God. That's the reason she was biased. But I also feel the reason why shree is like today is because of women like her. A man will treat u the way u allow him to treat. But I guess he changed due to shreepika and explored his caring side. 
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zeyivade

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Why now?
Looks like it.
Dipika softened him.
Sreesanth will realize theresno one like Dipika who gave him so much attention.
Bhuvi looks like an aggressive woman. @her entry in house made me feel so.</font>

in finale it shown nicely if sree is heart n deepika is heartbeat which brought life . deepika is soul ,truth n heartbeat .wats use of heart just as meat n blood. more than bb ,deepika helped dis dead inside ,quitter ,loser - brought life n made him to stand in top 2 in hope to win , she carried dis fellow , she transferred dis liability as some asset n human lol , she helped him to fulfil his purpose of coming to show even knowing he is threat to trophy n it's competitive game show n took all those shit . he got positive n soften from her ,imagine wat she might got n wat she might went through for being good she got negative n shit n hell .bhuvi n sree must be thankful n touch dk feet to find himself again like ranbir movie manchild finding himself lol .she must not let ppl take advantage of her in real world , if she lets in real world. I feel sad good ppl like dk face so much in dis world ,more power to her n god bless her n happiness to her .

she has in it n shown tat side in show n she reminds me of rushi in human form ,rajarshi

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQckakGluQ0[/YOUTUBE]Edited by Eternal_Way - 5 years ago