I Am So Happy To See Them Doing Well

Posted: 5 years ago
I am proud of Jaslene for winning Perfect Achievers Award, Bigg Boss is a temporary phase of life, but winning in life is more important. Jaslene did really well inside the house and she is getting her due outside, she got The Perfect young Achiever Award last night and she is really excited about it.

Real talent is valued in life and Jasleen has worked really hard for it, 2019 will be an amazing year for her and I am sure she will receive a lot of success and she is on her way to focus on her career, she is just focusing on that and I do not want her to think anything about Bigg Boss, the show is over, so there is no point in talking about it, all said and done in the past,. now it is all about what you do in life.

She did win a trophy on the same day as the finale 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I am also really happy for Khan Sisters and Megha, all of them are such positive people. They hold no grudges for any of the conetstants.Megha has been made fun of really badly by contestants yet she is celebrating New Year's Eve with them. She is so positive and full of life, she is always so cheerful and having a positive attitude towards life.

The way she is celebrating success of Dipika and being happy for her is an example of a true winner. megha ahs always proved to be a bigger person and so have Khan Sisters.

Khan Sistersa have patched up with Kriti who they did not get along with inside the house, they have been on positive terms with most of the housemates and despite all the fights that append and how housemates targeted them in the initial weeks, they are still celebrating the end of the year with them.

I really want the best for Khan Sisters and Megha, I heard Megha is doing a movie and Saba has also done some photoshoot for different cover magazines, I am really happy for her, Khan Sisters have had the most transformation in the entire show and they look really different and I feel they want to be in the entertainment industry, so all the best to them.

Megha might also do some serials in television, so I am looking forward to see all these people back in action in the new year in some new journey!!!!

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
I liked how they keep aside their differences.
Even Sree, Shiv n Jas met each other, from what I saw in Shiv's insta
I m glad to see Sree n Shiv meet each other their bonding were genuine
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations to Jasleen. 👏
Therealbiggboss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And what about Deepak getting singing offers in 5 movies and a grand celebration in Patna(Bihar) for him which maybe CM will attend.
I think he got the most coz he is highly talented
As per Sree also "I want good of everyone especially Deepak coz he is highly talented and he is surely going to get very high success in his life and I can proudly say that I know this person"
Thank you
INSAAF thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha786

I am proud of Jaslene for winning Perfect Achievers Award, Bigg Boss is a temporary phase of life, but winning in life is more important. Jaslene did really well inside the house and she is getting her due outside, she got The Perfect young Achiever Award last night and she is really excited about it.

Real talent is valued in life and Jasleen has worked really hard for it, 2019 will be an amazing year for her and I am sure she will receive a lot of success and she is on her way to focus on her career, she is just focusing on that and I do not want her to think anything about Bigg Boss, the show is over, so there is no point in talking about it, all said and done in the past,. now it is all about what you do in life.

She did win a trophy on the same day as the finale 👏

I thought you disliked her now ?