The difference between Big Boss 11 Shilpa and Big Boss 12 Deepika

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Salman Khan-hosted Bigg Boss season 11 turns out to be a huge success. Started in October 2017, the show has seen huge TRP ratings throughout its run until it came to a closure on 14 January with Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai! actress Shilpa Shinde bagging the winner's trophy.

Bigg Boss 12 TRP: Salman Khan's show falls badly on TRP list | FilmiBeat

Bigg Boss 12's shocking TRP has been revealed. Salman Khan's controversial reality show is out from TRP race.

https://www.msn.com/en-in/lifestyle/videos/bigg-boss-12-trp-salman-khans-show-falls-badly-on-trp-list-filmibeat/vp-BBOeCAf

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think your title is misleading..the names are irrelevant here
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Diff between Shilpa and Dipika (going by title of this thread)... Shilpa entertained, cooked n  contestants like Puneesh, Bandagi tagged along..

while Dipika was just boring n was in Sree's shadows..aur contestants kudh keha rahe hai Sree n Somi tasty khana bana the the..

Dipika se bhi zaadha Neha, Urvashi, Anup ji deserve karthe hai trophy...
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kya title hai aur kya post ðŸ¥±
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bbsai

Diff between Shilpa and Dipika (going by title of this thread)... Shilpa entertained, cooked n contestants like Puneesh, Bandagi tagged along..

while Dipika was just boring n was in Sree's shadows..aur contestants kudh keha rahe hai Sree n Somi tasty khana bana the the..

Dipika se bhi zaadha Neha, Urvashi, Anup ji deserve karthe hai trophy...

Exactly I think Shilpa was the perfect winner because she was an entertainer through out. I used to laugh at her and Akash