I Enjoyed The Finale

Posted: 5 years ago
Apart from Bharti's segment, I enjoyed everything else.The performances were really nice , Deepak and Somi were amazing in their expressions and they did the act really well 👏 👏 👏 .

I felt Salman was making fun of Neha way too much for getting eliminated in the game early, the way he was not even acknowledging her presence and telling people sitting beside Neha to talk, that entire part was not entertaining at all, Neha also seemed to be little upset after Salman's behaviour.

Urvashi was looking really nice and so were everyone else, I am happy Jasleen did not come or else she would have to face embarrassing questions, he did win Perfect Achievers Award , I am glad she is focusing on her work!!!

Neha saying how good people don't survive long in Bigg Boss is true because people take advantage of that inside the house.

Urvashi actually is a mature and sensible person and I feel she was saying right things and she does not follow the majority, she does nto care how many people are raising their hands, she does what she feels like doing, she comes across as more honest than Deepak.

She still wanted good fro Deepak, but Deepak always ignores her and the way he just said hi to Megha and completely ignored Urvashi's presence was really upsetting, he always treated her as if she does nto deserve respect.

Romil got eliminated the way he came, that is such a coincidence, I am proud of the fact that, he gained true fans, his fans are his biggest victory, I am sure he will do good in his life, maybe he might participate in Nach Baliye with Diksha:)

I am also happy for Deepak because he won 20 lakhs, I never wanted to see him as a winner, but I am not upset if he received money ,it will help his family financially which is a good thing.

But, I still feel what made him take this decision all of a sudden as few days ago, he was telling Karanvir he will choose the love of his fans more than the money, but it is okay since the show is over now.

Megha and Urvashi were really happy with Dipika's win, I don't know why was Surbhi so upset all of the time, she should have been happy atleast when Dipika won.

Anyways, congratulations to Dipika, I am glad Saba her sister in law was there with her as I know how close they are with eachother as they always post pictures together.

Even Sreesnath's daughter was really adorable, so I thought it was a good finale overall except for Bharti's segment.

But, the highlight of the episode for me was Megha telling Deepak that, main tumhara intezaar karahi hoon 😆 😆 😆

Megha's rivalry with Deepak was one of my favourite rivalries in the entire season, I will miss that for sure

But, I feel Dipika is unnecessarily holding grudges for Romil,Surbhi ahs behaved the worst with her and why is she still so bitter about Romil, Surbhi has made far personal comments about her than Romil, if she can forgive Srishty, then why not Romil, both of them were involved in that incident. Romil is not a bad person, he is quite misunderstood in my opinion.

Dipika makes negative judgment about people a few times and that is wrong about her. Edited by maha786 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaryJT thumbnail
I enjoyed the finale too but didnt like the top 2 choices. 
JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I was watching the finale grumpily bec I was sure Sree will win. I was so relieved when he didn't!

Urvashi actually deserved Deepak's ignoring. She is the one who said she never want to see Deepak's face again. Plus she wasn't even happy he took the money. Surbhi looked happy only when KV came out otherwise she was looking upset all the time. I liked kkk segment too. Looking forward to the show from next week.
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I enjoyed the finale very much (for obvious reason  😆) 
But no maha Dipika has never liked romil and we don't know what happened in the house we didn't see 24/7 footage...she has always maintained that she doesn't like romil...
Deepak and surbhi has misbehaved with her a lot but she was very happy for deepak and also said she ll be going to his sister's marriage ...she is ok with everyone but romil so maybe she has a reason.
Edited by kirti31096 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: kirti31096

I enjoyed the finale very much (for obvious reason
😆)

But no maha Dipika has never liked romil and we don't know what happened in the house we didn't see 24/7 footage...she has always maintained that she doesn't like romil...
Deepak and surbhi has misbehaved with her a lot but she was very happy for deepak and also said she ll be going to his sister's marriage ...she is ok with everyone but romil so maybe she has a reason.

I like both Romil and Dipika, but it is okay, did you watch her interviews, she is really down to earth and the vidoes of her with Shoiab and all her relatives, that is really fun to watch,Dipika is just like all of us , she does nto behave like a celebrity at all, she is so down to earth
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha786

I like both Romil and Dipika, but it is okay, did you watch her interviews, she is really down to earth and the vidoes of her with Shoiab and all her relatives, that is really fun to watch,Dipika is just like all of us , she does nto behave like a celebrity at all, she is so down to earth

yes i did and she is so lucky to have such great family...she is a very family girl too ...it was nice to see her enjoy with her family ❤️
And i also started liking romil towards the end. His father had tears in his eyes when romil lost i felt bad for him. I really wish romil also a very happy and successful life. 

Originally posted by: kirti31096

yes i did and she is so lucky to have such great family...she is a very family girl too ...it was nice to see her enjoy with her family❤️

And i also started liking romil towards the end. His father had tears in his eyes when romil lost i felt bad for him. I really wish romil also a very happy and successful life.

I have been following Dipika for a very long time and I always see her behaving like a normal person and her bonding with her sister in law is the best, I have watched all of her wedding videos and Saba helped Dipika the most in every arrangement.

Romil's father was really adorable, the way he was praising Romil and Romil getting surprised to see his dad saying all that was so genuine.

Let's see what Dipika does next , maybe she might do another movie or serial