Did You Find Bharti Annoying

Poll

Did You Find Bharti Annoying

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 5 years ago
The finale was so much fun, but Bharti spoiled it for me, Deepak was looking really nice and she should not lower his selfconfidence this much, I dislike Deepak, but all the best for his future and his performance with Somi was really adorable, I really think they looked adorable today

Someone on this forum said it right that, he looked like Zayn Malik today, I would have never noticed if that threadmaker would not have wrote it on the forumEdited by maha786 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
This is how Bharti naturally is. She is a comedian and she makes fun of ppl to make them laugh. I actually enjoy watching her but yeah she does go overboard at times. Since I like to watch comedy shows, I like Bharti and find her entertaining.

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

This is how Bharti naturally is. She is a comedian and she makes fun of ppl to make them laugh. I actually enjoy watching her but yeah she does go overboard at times. Since I like to watch comedy shows, I like Bharti and find her entertaining.

No I don't have a problem with her making fun of people, but it is just that, she did went overboard with Deepak, calling him a plumber, calling his face broken, she cannot comment on someone's face in the name of humour, she does take advantage of being a female comedian and she thinks she can say anything and that has to be taken as a joke, Deepak was feeling demotivated after that.

Also, she made fun of him being untouchable which was very offensive, Deepak is not an untouchable person and she even made fun of how he is looking, she just seems to target one person and then she does nto stop.Edited by maha786 - 5 years ago
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I never found her likeable. Her acts are boring.