Final review of the season

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
1) Sree: I still stand by my take that Sree was the mastermind and the player this season. I predicted him as the winner. I did not consider him as most popular (ormax) but I think he gained a lot and due to joining hands with dipika he managed to move ahead and make her second. Everything was on track. Dipika was underdog as no one wins by being portrayed as doormat. There was never any fixing. This year I did not predict because I did not see this as fixed season. In the end fixed sreesanth accusation did not prove right so in a way my analysis was not wrong. My view that its not fixed and is unpredictable makes sense. So what went wrong for Sree?

a) Shilpa - This crass person made people dislike Sree. Her behudgis, jalan and insecurity against Dipika hurt Sree without him knowing. Calling Dipika makhi and all. This idiot is a failure and even as a alleged PR agent she ruined Sreesanth. She could not do the job.

b) "Nain Ji" - The real demise started with Nain Ji entry in the house. She did not stop there and joined hands with Shilpa. She talks a lot and this must have upset people as well. I believe she had issue with Gauhar

c) Celebs - Maybe not behaving with Celebs properly cost him as well. In the end you are playing in their ground (TV) not cricket ground. He missed that point.

While season might not be fixed it is possible if the difference was few thousands then due to above issues BB might have decided to go against Sree

Sree was THE STAR of this season. He was the mastermind as well since because of his decision to make dipika sister he was standing there today. He remained secure till the end. He remained confident. I dont think 30 lakhs meant much to him. Maybe somewhere not getting trophy must have hurt him. However he made lots of fans, clarified his life, presented another side and for a person who has achieved a lot this was more important than trophy. Even if he has done some mistakes then everyone has right to move on. I wish him well..he was the Lion of this season..he lived like one and he left like one. He is talented, good looking and i am seeing a bright future for him in entertainment. The cool calm look that he gives is a pleasure to watch.

2) Deepak: He was the favorite of BB this season but his personality was not likable and hence votes were not there. BB did the best it could with limited votes he was getting. He was given indication in romil evict task that he got low votes. The salman gave him lots of hints like be practical which fitted a commoner. Price was raised for him. He took it. He is a fake person. He and his family never left an opportunity to remind audience of how poor they are. So definitely he used that as sympathy tract. BB rewarded him for his sincerity and maybe felt sympathy as well

3) Romi: Ever since he had issue with sarah and also at one time he told salman i will tell u tricks when i leave with trophy i think he was not in favor of BB. His issues were highlighted and he was taken out of the race of briefcase which was his and deepak's ultimate result. His akkar style did not go well...he was never able to present himself as likable. Manveer for example was also similar type but that fox presented himself as a bhola. He was a cross of deepak and romil and hence he foxed. Romil was a fox as well but not fox enough. His attitude hurt his plan

4) KV. He was my favorite. Neha gave the best line for him. How ironic someone else came up with a line for him. Somewhere he lacks in presenting his point. He is dumb for sure but by nature a good person. Perhaps the most clean nature person this year

5) Dipika. I still think she was second this year. She started with more popularity among all as she is face of tv and this is tv show not cricket match. For reasons best known to her she evicted sree and then sree played the masterstroke by making her behen. She gradually lost and got out of favor with BB. However since she had baseline support she always was close to sree and in top 2. At some point she too changed and perhaps did not care much. However she always cared more than sree and money could be the reason. In the end she got lucky because sree due to people supporting him maybe got less votes or maybe BB tipped it in her favor. Both were equal anyway

@fixing. I did not claim this as fixed season and i stand by it. we dont have to say every season is fixed. i did not note a sustained track for anyone...redemption and zero track where there but not long. Hence I did not take the plunge just for sake of it. I think that judgement of mine was proven right. 

@finale. was good with nice performances

@bharti. she was A++++

@panuati. to be honest this season was different. prince gauhar were seasons where i was not really against the 2 so i will put this season in that bracket. my favorite still did not win but then i was not a passionate supporter of KV either. he was just best among all. I have no issue with sree and dipika winning though definitely i m not crazy fan of them either. I was more of an analyst and deepak was only genuine dislike coming from heart. 

I will rate this season as 7/10

element of fixing was not there so big +++++++
classic BB things like nominations were not there --------

Thanks for liking my reviews this season

Edited by Dr.Hippopotamus - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hey Hippo, I have always been a silent member in the forum for many seasons, this year, I decided to express my opinion and I am lucky to get to interact with you as you are really a warm and genuine person.

But, your reviews always are positive and you are right a lot of times. You always treat every member equally regardless of who your favourite is and you respect everyone's opinion without being judgmental. You have always been really friendly to me personally.

I will really miss reading your reviews ,,you conduct yourself with a lot of maturity and dignity in the forum.I also enjoy how you express your opinion in details and not just writing in few sentences, that shows your passion for the show.

I will nto be in this forum from next year, so I will really miss some people in this forum and you are one of them,I will try to visit sometimes in the forum next year only for you and some other people who became my friends.

But, I just want to say all the best for your life and Happy New Year in advance,may 2019 bring a lot of success and happiness in your life.

Always keep your sense of humour like this,this really made the forum a fun place to be in.

Finally you are panauti free and Deepak did not win
😆Edited by maha786 - 5 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail
I really wanted KV or Sree to win, but I am fine with Dipika winning. I agree with your post mostly, and you are absolutely right about KV n Sree. The good thing about this season that it was unpredictable. It wasn't easy to crack who can be the winner. Last season was entertaining but predictableEdited by randomfancrics - 5 years ago
omika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jate Jate toh Hamare Romil ke liye kuch acha bolo Hippoji. 
Anyways - Indeed it was fixed. I got an indication the day Vikaas was annoyed with Shilpa and Arshi for their antics. ANd Shilpa calling Deepika Makhi all the time. That time Vikaas took the control of this season in his hand. Came inside the house. Pyar see Sree to Mastermind bola. Deepak ko support dikhaya. ANd Romil ki bhajake gaya. His anger was on his face. His pahuch indeed is bhut upar. If Shilpa would have hated anyone else for that Matter have come forward. 

In the season BB12. BB11 celebs decided the winner. If you believe or not. But yes that was case. My numbers reading never goes wrong. Everything changed in last two weeks. 

BB12 winner is been poorly trolled as well as BB11. 

I am not against Dips here. She is graceful no doubt but people of BB11 have played big time. Specially Vikaas Gupta. Come and hate me - its okay. BUt I will not shy away from speaking the truth. 

According to Votes - Romil was almost at 3rd spot. Then why colors played big time with him. The reason He pointed very reasonable points. Also if you see his IV would come to know. Anyways -

Wishing you a pleased new year. Have a wonderful 2019. God bless you Hippoji and to your family. 
Edited by omika23 - 5 years ago
Sandysprings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I'm Happy for Deepak ..he played game very well and if bb increased money( as a sympathy )for him it's good ..he deserves it ..for me he is the best in HC ..never liked Romil - surbhi-somi..
Agree with u about Shilpa and nainji things ..it gave negative effect to sree..but sree  doesn't deserve to win for me ..

I'm happy that Deepika won other than her KV or Deepak were my choice ..

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
Thank You Maha. Appreciate your kind words. well no one is more passionate and sincere to this show than you. i almost read all ur topics and never saw that as spamming. just because u wrote with passion and sincerity. thats what i see in the end. u complain of being trolled but dont worry about it...its good to be passionate and sincere in things u do. happy new year to you and best wishes. thanks again

@random. yep this season is definitely different

@omika. i have nothing against romil. this is my analysis of him and where i think he went wrong. of course i wish him and even deepak and all others all the best. i have discussed points u made ...romil went out of favor or else he could have been in place of deepak. also i said sree might have gotten hurt by attitude with celebs. so i think that is possible. happy new year and God bless. 

@S. agreed

i might be running out of posts lol

Edited by Dr.Hippopotamus - 5 years ago
omika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus

Thank You Maha. Appreciate your kind words. well no one is more passionate and sincere to this show than you. i almost read all ur topics and never saw that as spamming. just because u wrote with passion and sincerity. thats what i see in the end. u complain of being trolled but dont worry about it...its good to be passionate and sincere in things u do. happy new year to you and best wishes. thanks again

@random. yep this season is definitely different

@omika. i have nothing against romil. this is my analysis of him and where i think he went wrong. of course i wish him and even deepak and all others all the best. i have discussed points u made ...romil went out of favor or else he could have been in place of deepak. also i said sree might have gotten hurt by attitude with celebs. so i think that is possible. happy new year and God bless. 

@S. agreed

i might be running out of posts lol

Thank you for your response in 2018. Lots of love to you. See you in 2019 😳
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you, Hippo ji..

"Itna bhi guman na kar apni jeet par Ae Bekhabar..
Teri jeet se zyada charche meri haar ke hain.."⭐️

Sree played this song on d harmonium after Anup Jalota's eviction:😊

Baazigar O Baazigar..
Dilwalon ka tu dilbar..❤️

Haar kar jeetne walon ko Baazigar kehte hain..

Edited by pawancool - 5 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kyaa baat hai Hippo.
Sach baat ye hai ki teeno romil kv aur Sree ki biwiyan unko le doobi. Romil ki biwi with the somi angle. Teejay with open letter and Bhuvi with her unnecessary attack on Dipika on sm when in the house  sree was giving credit of his stay to Dipika 😆.
If Dipika has won as per some due to other ppl faults, then that is also her quality made the least faults. And her hubby was sensible in SM. Now we can argue on season 11 contestants playing it from outside and helping them. We'll it's their choice. Unke liye why blame S12 contestants. Yes Vikas supported her and I am glad he did. I am proud my last year fav supported this year fav.  It was always a tight race we knew. Dipika edged ahead in the crucial semi finale week. The whole focus was on her that week. Lastly the debate task on Thursday gave her the final push. Neutral viewers jo sirf end mein votes daalte hai might have been impressed with her defense. 

Edited by intruderfast - 5 years ago
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hippoji, I will miss reading your posts, never missed any this season. I agree this season was a flop as far as overall production quality, tasks, evictions, nominations and participants except for Sreepika. These two were blamed the most but these two carried the season on their shoulders alone. Everyone else were busy in wining day to day fights but these two win the war in the end.

For me Dipika's victory make my time spent on this season worthy and enjoyable. Hats off for Sree as well, if not for Dipika he would have left much earlier contrary to some, who thinks Sree played smart keeping Dipika on his side, it was the other way around.

In the end Dipika's believe for not falling into the trap of deceptive hints to do this or that to succeed by host and Bigg Boss, many fell for it and left disgraced.

Eventually host and fans recognized that Dipika is the most popular and dignified housemate, that was the turning point... she then gave a glimpse that if provoked she could give it back strongly without stooping low.

Deservingly won the trophy and hearts of millions of her fans.

Bye Hippoji, if season returns next year I will come back. This is my last post of this season.Edited by Love-u-all - 5 years ago