Shree won too!!!!

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Very happy for Deepika and also Shree!!

Sreesanth fans should not be sad at all and should celebrate!!!! He won hearts and got what he wanted. He wanted to get rid of his past baggage and wanted people to like him for the person he is.

He is rich enough so didn't need the money anyways. He is not walking away empty hearted. He has earned a lot of fans and goodwill. And will be one of the MOST memorable contestant of all time even after years.

Haar ke jeetne wale ko baazigar kehte he!!
Mission accomplished!!!! So partyyy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wanted sree to win but I am sad and unhappy.

dipika work's in colors this is why she won bb12.unfair.
Rumination thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No. The winner is the person who gets the trophy in the end. Deepika got it. For me personally, winning isn't everything, it's the only thing. Sreesanth should have been the winner for season 12, but because he was this seasons bad boy, they didn't let him win. ðŸ’”

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
When I went to sleep last night, I was extremely happy that one of my two favorites won. When I woke up this morning, I am extremely sad that one of my two favorites didn't. 
I've never felt so messed up between two, but I think Sree has endured a lot in life. 
Allah thoda sa aur meherbaan ho jaata toh bura nhi hota... 

Plus the SreePika bond (Sree himself shouted it out while leaving the house), won't much remain now, though it would definitely have had Sree won. Dipika is much sporting that way, but I completely understand Sree. He's seen a lot in life, and he was sure he's winning. This will put him off and away from her. He's already sure it's the colors face that has been made to win as per his interview. 

Overall, I'm sad though I was happy yesterday. 
sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penkie06

When I went to sleep last night, I was extremely happy that one of my two favorites won. When I woke up this morning, I am extremely sad that one of my two favorites didn't.

I've never felt so messed up between two, but I think Sree has endured a lot in life.
Allah thoda sa aur meherbaan ho jaata toh bura nhi hota...

Plus the SreePika bond (Sree himself shouted it out while leaving the house), won't much remain now, though it would definitely have had Sree won. Dipika is much sporting that way, but I completely understand Sree. He's seen a lot in life, and he was sure he's winning. This will put him off and away from her. He's already sure it's the colors face that has been made to win as per his interview.

Overall, I'm sad though I was happy yesterday.

If he is a genuine guy and if his love for Deepika is heartfelt and real he will/should be happy for her. If her win and his loss bothers her to the extent that he would not keep in touch and maintain distance because of this then their bond was not real to begin with. He will realllyyy fall in my eyes if he cant bear her win and his loss (no matter the reason colors face whatever)

I think their bond is for keeps. Unless his wife/shilpa pokes their nose. His wife should come on board and accept deepika and shoaib into their inner circle. Itna kaccha rishta nahi lagta shreepika ka.

He might be disappointed with his loss but if he trulyyy in his heart believes trophy ghar pe hi ayi he then he should be able to get over the loss pretty quick.

Just imagine if it was his REAL sis who won. This is a test ki dono ke side se kitna genuine/sacha pyaar he.
melody01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Deepika and Sree Both are winners. Sree really won the hearts and good will.
Sree achieved great  love from people its more than Trophy.😊