What a way of removing Deepak ?

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
They have brought the briefcase now when only Sree, Dipika and Deepak are left , so it's natural that the only guy who would pick this bag is Deepak.

So competition removed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I wonder though how many votes he got. Smart move though to take the suitcase. Somehow i think he would have received less votes in comparison. 
Yes ! Salman has said the briefcase contains higher than all the amount offered till date.

The highest till date is 25 lakhs which was taken by Pritam and that was a very good amount, so if higher than that its a superb amount.
It's easy for celebs to not press the budger as the big celebs earns more than the prize money during their period of stay.

Whereas from last year commoners are coming in for free. They are only paid according to their performance in tasks and their popularity. And according to a person's stature BB must be offering them 5000, 10000, 20000 rupees.

So yes for commoners 10 lakh, 20 lakh is big as they wouldn't earn even a sum of 5 lakhs in total during their period of stay.
subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Deepak could have won .bad decision. 
BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

They have brought the briefcase now when only Sree, Dipika and Deepak are left , so it's natural that the only guy who would pick this bag is Deepak.

So competition removed

Are you Romil's fan? I think Dipak took correct step. If he really thinks he was competition then should have refused.
srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fixed top two went to top two.

Originally posted by: BasKahDia

Are you Romil's fan? I think Dipak took correct step. If he really thinks he was competition then should have refused.

I wonder from where did Romil come in the middle in my post as when I wrote this post Romil was already out of the game.

Such a delusional person you are.

Originally posted by: subhs

Deepak could have won .bad decision. 

It was a good desicion as confirmed by Salman himself. 

Salman informed him and the audience out of the 3 , he had got the least votes.

Moreover even if I would have been on Deepak's place, I wouldn't have taken a chance looking at the stature of the house.

A Mature and a wise decision.
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I wish the had the briefcase option when Romil was around. Now it's clear they wanted to remove the commoner.

I still feel if he hadn't taken the briefcase he would've won. They just didn't want him to win.