Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Eternal_Way

me too happy tat deepika ended dis negative show on positive note ,beautiful ending to year 2018. thanks n enjoy beautiful life 😳

I am glad some people have tried to understand me because I have been disliked a lot in this forum, but some people realized about how I am a little bit, that is my biggest victory, I felt misunderstood in this forum
omika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations DipsStars. You guys have worked hard. And totally deserve to enjoy the moment. β­οΈπŸ‘
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DeviIGaI

congratulations to you 😳

I m much more statisfied after seeing shilpa shinde burning... she is so jealous with deepika winning bb ! 
Infact I was watching interveiws of  all contestant when they were asked questions abt deepika winning they choosed to ignore or doesn't matter for them !!!πŸ˜† only shree was happy !😳

True, she is burning, her tweets my God πŸ˜†. Pagla gayi aurat. No idea what issue she has with Dipika. SS is being trolled on twitter πŸ˜†

Dipika-Sree bond is for real πŸ˜³.

monaliza143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
πŸ€— Congratulations to you Dipika Kakkar for your win...it was a well deserved win...you stood strong and dignified throughout . Hats off to you for being so supportive of Sreesanth. Congratulations to him too...despite his anger outburst he was a true gentleman. You two were always my favourite...and yipee you both won.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

🀣

I remember the day you swtiched πŸ˜†...acha kiya, panauti hatt gayi πŸ˜†

Waqt ki nazakat ko samjhaπŸ˜†. I am glad she won. Varna sabse badaa popat mera hi hotaπŸ˜†
JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Well, though I really wanted KV or Sree to win, I am happy for Dipika that she won. Maybe she really needed to win this show. She might never be my fav contestant, but at the same time I never hated her the most either. She indeed played the game most dignified and clean. I think it's not easy to do that. And I really hope she carries out her bonding with Sree outside the house and they meet each other frequently.

Also happy for Deepak who made to it to Top 3. He really needed the money too to support his family. Though I didn't like him throughout the show mostly, I must admit he was one of the best performers in tasks and entertaining too so due to that he made it to Top 3.

I am glad that Sree is being genuinely happy for Dipika after she won and his interview after the show was quite positive and friendly. I really love this positive side of Sree, that's why he was one of the contestant I really liked this season.

KV and Romil may not made to Top 3 but well played both of them. These two has definately won the most hearts this season. KV you are not only a brilliant actor but also an amazing human being.

Though, this season is not my fav I will miss this forum and the show for KV, Sree. I wish I got to see Sristy and Shivashish for longer time in the show, but at the end of the time it's just a show.

I would wish all the best to all the contestants for their futureEdited by randomfancrics - 5 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
deepika is good n honest n her journey is very hard n still she chose it n stood tall n played like true winner n deepika given positive ending to negative show , deserving, true ,ultimate ,bb 12 winner deepika . congo deepika
Treason_Damon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations to Dipika Kakkar Ibrahim! And all the best to her for future too. πŸ˜Š
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I am so happy that dipika won...i was supporting her throughtout the season...πŸ₯³πŸ˜ƒ
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Waqt ki nazakat ko samjha πŸ˜†. I am glad she won. Varna sabse badaa popat mera hi hotaπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Sahi tem chose kar li time rehte πŸ˜†