NM-SC: The Banter Lives On - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

duly thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ithihaas

@bold...sorry I didn't get this...

NM vs SC is always started by fans..never I have seen the actors giving any such hints...

Don't worry this time also by fan obviously.. but claims to be reliable
duly thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@bold...sorry I didn't get this...

NM vs SC is always started by fans..never I have seen the actors giving any such hints...

And kindly don't misunderstand my post by style of my writing. I am in no way saying about the respective actors. It's all fan made
ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: duly

Don't worry this time also by fan obviously.. but claims to be reliable

Haha...yes I know it's always the fans..while the actors are happily enjoying in their individual spaces ..
Sorry for MU your post...

Not only NM and SC the whole of IB castare always thick in terms of being friendly off screen ..

duly thumbnail

Haha...yes I know it's always the fans..while the actors are happily enjoying in their individual spaces ..
Sorry for MU your post...

Not only NM and SC the whole of IB castare always thick in terms of being friendly off screen ..

True that but I love Narbhi bonding the most of them all. 😆😆
naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

From the many clips that never made it to the final telecast...haha but we still cherished the snippets where we got them...SC was just enjoying singing O Jaana with extra relish for this SPA 2018...lol

You deserve it esp becuase IT IS YOU😳☺️
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

You deserve it esp becuase IT IS YOU😳☺️

Iska updated version should be they both deserve because IT IS THEM😊...haina?
AreYaar thumbnail
And that reminds me randomly of this moment from the Holi BTS when SC was pulling his leg ki WHERE were you looking that you didn't even notice that my makeup had changed? Toh he goes, "I was looking inside your EYEBALLS, yaar"🤣

ithihaas thumbnail
NM's comment on SC insta post on her new car !
AreYaar thumbnail

NM's comment on SC insta post on her new car !

This is so adorable 😆

For some reason it randomly made me think of their Champa scooty ride. Haha how cute would they be doing paagalpanti on a long drive and eating Kulfi.

Congrats to SC for her new car :). She seems to be indulging and pampering herself after ages. Good for her :).
ithihaas thumbnail
SC's reply...