Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

Eventhough this is onscreen,it gives me more NarBhi feels haha,cute & hilarious ๐Ÿ˜†

https://mobile.twitter.com/xheyitsanayax/status/1078233726780203008

Haha this was definitely a lot of Surbhi ki masti๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fary already posted some gifs on this, i can't stop whenever i see this ๐Ÿคฃ & the kissie in the end is cute๐Ÿ˜† .

https://mobile.twitter.com/sarkailokhatiya/status/1059327275466940417
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Haha this was definitely a lot of Surbhi ki masti ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

His straight face and walk always make me rofm so hard asli stone singh oberoi ka pradarshan๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
From the many clips that never made it to the final telecast...haha but we still cherished the snippets where we got them...SC was just enjoying singing O Jaana with extra relish for this SPA 2018...lol

nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My heart can't take all the pheelings that this thread is bringing. Sure, we won't see Shivika on screen anymore but NarBhi is and will always be there - and that is something beautiful that Ishbaaaz has left.

Also, honestly, some of the fans are getting awfully ridiculous with their theories. I get it it, we are hurt. But really people... it really isn't that deep. They work on dramatic shows, not create ones out of their own lives. For them, it is simply work. Real and reel are clearly very separate.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki.171

My heart can't take all the pheelings that this thread is bringing. Sure, we won't see Shivika on screen anymore but NarBhi is and will always be there - and that is something beautiful that Ishbaaaz has left.

It's the show's loss if we can't see Shivika onscreen anymore, but yes, Narbhi will live on offscreen with their banter.๐Ÿ˜Š

A soothing balm is needed seeing the sleazy nonsense the show has become post leap...a reminder is needed from time to time of the NM who didn't look like a sheared rooster mouthing cheap lines.
AreYaar thumbnail
From the Nikaah track segment:

NM trying some shaayari in SC ki taareef and SC ke andar MAATA AA GAYI๐Ÿ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail
That time when the fan directly told them that they hate the social gyaan tracks and NM-SC just tried to gol mol the whole thing...haha

duly thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are so right TM about the cake fight insights. Until that we only saw NM maintaining a gentleman demeanor in resisting SC's playful punches but that day he went all out and displayed equal vigour.

Ps: I have a humble request for all. Please keep this thread active by posting Narbhi moments. There are a couple of theories churned out by 'reliable sources' claiming with full conviction that there is more to the current fiasco insinuating Narbhi rivalry. All I know is that SC proudly wrote after receiving AVTA award is that it belongs to both of them. Their friendship is as pure as it can be and it hurts to see people twisting it. So TM keep on posting on this thread about Narbhi offsceeof moment whether real or in virtual world as this is truly a breath of fresh air
ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: duly

You are so right TM about the cake fight insights. Until that we only saw NM maintaining a gentleman demeanor in resisting SC's playful punches but that day he went all out and displayed equal vigour.

Ps: I have a humble request for all. Please keep this thread active by posting Narbhi moments. There are a couple of theories churned out by 'reliable sources' claiming with full conviction that there is more to the current fiasco insinuating Narbhi rivalry. All I know is that SC proudly wrote after receiving AVTA award is that it belongs to both of them. Their friendship is as pure as it can be and it hurts to see people twisting it. So TM keep on posting on this thread about Narbhi offsceeof moment whether real or in virtual world as this is truly a breath of fresh air

@bold...sorry I didn't get this...

NM vs SC is always started by fans..never I have seen the actors giving any such hints...