Sree was right !!!

sachin_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Sree was right he wished and said to romil that he will remove him and then only he will leave house and that has happened as romil is already out..
Secondly he said u will see me in top 2 on stage that is also right..

Now just want to see if sree wins or dipika wins... Anyone wins i am happy as i am sreepika fan...

Also anyone from dipika and sree wins it will b tight slap for happy club members who always questioned there relation..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah and Dipika also got her wish of lights off. Tight slap to these contestants ๐Ÿ‘.
First time finale not between rivals๐Ÿ‘
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just want dipika to win now...i really want my fav to win this time

I agree about happy club without bb s favour for 10 week they wouldn't have survived this long. I dont like them except romil now.I am happy none of them are winner. Deepak made a good decision to take money though. 
Edited by kirti31096 - 5 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
deepika guessed right 15-20 lacs to money bag . she is right in evictions . she is right tat she n sree will be in top 2 n she given nicely to bb n hc n she won ,deserving, true , bb 12 winner ,deepika ,period .
omika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry no offened. 
But one thing i still recall Sree was in Jail with Romil and Deepak. 

And he said. BB wale finale mein kisi bekar se bande ko khada karenge saath mein aur Trophy usko de denge. When they asked bekar ka kya matlab hai. Then he said sabhi hi bekar hai yahhna ๐Ÿ˜†

Iska kya matalab hua ??? Was sree right with saying this. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Yeah and Dipika also got her wish of lights off. Tight slap to these contestants  ๐Ÿ‘.

First time finale not between rivals๐Ÿ‘

Why slap? even after winning?

Undeserving hai isliye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: omika23

Sorry no offened. 

But one thing i still recall Sree was in Jail with Romil and Deepak. 

And he said. BB wale finale mein kisi bekar se bande ko khada karenge saath mein aur Trophy usko de denge. When they asked bekar ka kya matlab hai. Then he said sabhi hi bekar hai yahhna  ๐Ÿ˜†

Iska kya matalab hua ??? Was sree right with saying this. 

Sree even called it worst show๐Ÿ˜† he was right๐Ÿ˜›
melody01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I always wished Sreesanth or Deepika should win this show. Happy club tortured us the whole season with their cunning dirty game. Sree and Deepika struggled a lot to survive with  these disgusting people. Credit goes to their fans who voted them to stay in this show and made them winners.๐Ÿ‘ 
Swetha Tiwari and Deepika are beautiful dignified women winners of bigg boss Seasons .