Deepika wins BB...happy that the fixed winner rumour was a rumour :)

Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Honestly I m not surprised to read news of Sreeshant being winner. Way it was going and way good contestants were being sacrificed to make him winner surely if he is declared winner it would only be normal. Def. I would be very happy if this news is fake as He is the least deserving of all hms this time. But If it is fixed then we can't change how hard we try. Hopefully this news would be fake and we would believe that not everything is fixed. But otherwise Sreeshant's already known to be a fixer fixer so only that will be proved true, in a way it would not be really good for him. I think making place in the heart is more important and with so many people saying that BB was fixed it hardly get's any important to win the trophy. When people hate your how does it matter if you win. Audience has been fooled this time and that is not good for the show. Also trps have been low so def. the winner is actually nothing but a loser as his presence and choice over others has only pulled down the show.Edited by Reshmi.parekh78 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A fitting end for the worst BB ever. Even Prince was better than this idiot.
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I feel Deepika Is winner...they r just creating buzz using him..bt I think he is not winner..anyways Im not so fond of those 3 contestents..so who ever may b It won't effect me much...I like kv bt he is not there in top3 as per news I heard πŸ˜•
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Summary of this post: 

If Sreesanth wins: Show is fixed, he is a fixed winner.

If someone else wins: Show is 100% real, a deserving winner.

πŸ˜†
Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 5 years ago
Anna_kan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Summary of this post: 

If Sreesanth wins: Show is fixed, he is a fixed winner.

If someone else wins: Show is 100% real, a deserving winner.

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

New word after Fixed...cheating. Let us see how many new adjectives are used πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

<font size="2">Summary of this post:</font>

<font size="2">If Sreesanth wins: Show is fixed, he is a fixed winner.</font>

<font size="2">If someone else wins: Show is 100% real, a deserving winner.</font>

<font size="2">πŸ˜†</font>

Sreeshant is the least deserving so obviously some twists turns are understood but if everything is twisted it is an issue right...everyone has his set of pros and cons but a useless personality can't b the winnerEdited by Reshmi.parekh78 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Reshmi.parekh78

Honestly I m not surprised to read news of Sreeshant being winner. Way it was going and way good contestants were being sacrificed to make him winner surely if he is declared winner it would only be normal. Def. I would be very happy if this news is fake as He is the least deserving of all hms this time. But If it is fixed then we can't change how hard we try. Hopefully this news would be fake and we would believe that not everything is fixed. But otherwise Sreeshant's already known to be a fixer fixer so only that will be proved true, in a way it would not be really good for him. I think making place in the heart is more important and with so many people saying that BB was fixed it hardly get's any important to win the trophy. When people hate your how does it matter if you win. Audience has been fooled this time and that is not good for the show. Also trps have been low so def. the winner is actually nothing but a loser as his presence and choice over others has only pulled down the show.

Very happy to know that Deepika Kakkar won bb12 so there was no fixed winner as v felt but question is then should v ever believe these channels ...Khabri and others who made us believe that winner is fixed this time ...even my post was not relevant then as it was frustration against something wrong happening ...though I did not even want Sreeshant to be in top 2 still I am def. happy that he did not win the show. Deepika was surely deserving and I always felt she should win...After Neha surely it was Deepika for me ...she is def. dignified and most deserving ...now question is r rumour mills a problem and should v believe them ever ...Edited by Reshmi.parekh78 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: honeyrosid-6

I feel Deepika Is winner...they r just creating buzz using him..bt I think he is not winner..anyways Im not so fond of those 3 contestents..so who ever may b It won't effect me much...I like kv bt he is not there in top3 as per news I heardπŸ˜•

U were so right and m so happy :)

Originally posted by: Reshmi.parekh78

Honestly I m not surprised to read news of Sreeshant being winner. Way it was going and way good contestants were being sacrificed to make him winner surely if he is declared winner it would only be normal. Def. I would be very happy if this news is fake as He is the least deserving of all hms this time. But If it is fixed then we can't change how hard we try. Hopefully this news would be fake and we would believe that not everything is fixed. But otherwise Sreeshant's already known to be a fixer fixer so only that will be proved true, in a way it would not be really good for him. I think making place in the heart is more important and with so many people saying that BB was fixed it hardly get's any important to win the trophy. When people hate your how does it matter if you win. Audience has been fooled this time and that is not good for the show. Also trps have been low so def. the winner is actually nothing but a loser as his presence and choice over others has only pulled down the show.

How to delete post or change subject line ...can someone guideEdited by Reshmi.parekh78 - 5 years ago