Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arezoo.sabti thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
5 years Anniversary of rangrasiya one of the most beautiful and loved series SanayaIrani nailed it as a village girl along with one of the most talented &handsome actor ashishsharma These two create one of the best jody ever parud  happy5thanniversaryofRangrasiya
FhiiVi2012 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
happy 5 thanniversary of Rangrasiya for one of your most beautiful roles Sanaya Irani

rohimita1980 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sanaya Irani nailed it as a village girl Paro
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arezoo.sabti

5 years Anniversary of rangrasiya one of the most beautiful and loved series SanayaIrani nailed it as a village girl along with one of the most talented &handsome actor ashishsharma These two create one of the best jody ever parud  happy5thanniversaryofRangrasiya

My heart skipped so many beats after seeing this pic ...they were magic ...it's been five years and I still haven't come across anyone like Parud...
malarmia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After 5 years I still hope to see Ashish Sharma & Sanaya Irani in a new show together 😊
Sonu789 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ashish and Sanaya super jodi. Still I am watching Rangrasiya show in voot so many times. Ashish Sharma performance in Rangrasiya is excellent.All the best Ashish Sharma for all your upcoming shows