Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

415868 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: BeaBea

Hello Ladies😳 I am silent reader of all your updates...I just want to chip in that from the very time Mahir hold Bela and said she seems to have the habit for falling I knew the guy was in his right senses and Bela has unknowingly activated some powers in Mahir that her soulmate needed. But no one knows.. Actually Mahir is the one playing all of them right now. As for him, his equation with Bela is much more important to him than all the drama going on. He heard her first confession loud and clear... he is just upset with her... but at the same time he got her back. The bike pre cup shows ... all he wants is to here her love confession before everyone then he will stop the marriage...he can only ask her for this only if that is all that matters to him and not all the other drama... the guy doesn't even fear nobody now not even Sumi Maa. All of them should be really afraid if they think Bela is all alone ... her back up is in full form.😳

Hey hello welcome! Good you've decided to break your silence πŸ˜ƒ

@bold: ❀️

Kya baat bol di yaar

Dare anyone think Bela is alone, EVER! 😎
Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: crusty

Arshu, This is poster waala Mahir... This small bit in Fake/not ML track. We will see in FBs how he investigated. I thought poster Mahir would have bigger role and spread over more episodes... but this was quite short.

Btw, guys, do you think Mahir will be "Key" to something or he himself is the " Key" ? Will he be a Human Key or Powerful Key?

Ml clear ho fake hai ya real waise episode precap made it look real

he is investigating a bit it has started as his power of love is weaking zeher effect

Cvs k words regarding maahir are showcased here he himself jinka khud pe kaabo hota hai unpe kisi ka kaabo nai chalta

Manna padega maahir k logic observations saare villains ki bolti band kar dete hain

Wat a slap on Sumi n vish face

Waise I feel
Maahir himself is the key
Powerful key

Yuvi and Andy

Who slipped letter

Coz Sumi is eyeing bela maahir n vish moves
In yula track how behir shattered her dreams
So Sumi maahir pe bhi nazar Rakhi hogi

He is the one who is well aware who is Sumi
Why behir Seperation she needs

Andy ka bela love n discomfort
Even yuvi is powerful than Sumi logical observative n then moves smartly replica of maahir is yuvi

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: behirlover

BUT TODAY BELLA FOUGHT BACK SO VALIANTLY

SHE EVEN SHUT UP KUHU -------- TUM BOLNA MAT πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

AAGE AD KARNA THA

AGAR KOI BOLA NA TO ----- DE CHAPPAL DE CHAPPAL AIS MARUNGI NA EK PARTY TUM SABKE JANAZE KI NIKLEGI

🀣

Your one liners are awesome mate!
Lunamovas thumbnail

Word Count: 0

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Breaking my silence, since I had been silently reading last 2-3 pages.. not because I stalk but because, I was literally intrigued by the conversations. You guys discuss things in such a hilarious manner, not concentrating much on the headache that it served to be.. but finding reasons to laugh it out. It's just amazing!
Lunamovas thumbnail
Internet waala love
Amy he is jai

Rj mar gyaπŸ˜†
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beguiling

🀣

Your one liners are awesome mate!

thanks yar

inhi ka sahara hai kal tak

BULLET RANI AUR BULLET RAJA KA INTEZAAR KARNA HAI
415868 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarahgul

Cru agar meri sui SR mein atag gayi hai..
Toh teri sui Mahir wala poster mein atag gayi hai.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I hope you will get your poster wale mahir..

🀣🀣🀣

Atleast tera waala aane ka gaurentee tho hai, mera waala tho main hi ghusaati rehti hoon har track mein par aata nahi 🀣🀣🀣

My poster waale Mahirji 😭😭
Lunamovas thumbnail
Bela ordering kuhu anu(not At one )
Similar replica we got in shaan track

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShenzK

Breaking my silence, since I had been silently reading last 2-3 pages.. not because I stalk but because, I was literally intrigued by the conversations. You guys discuss things in such a hilarious manner, not concentrating much on the headache that it served to be.. but finding reasons to laugh it out. It's just amazing!

WELCOME

THATS THE BEAUTY OF OUR FORUM